TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Argo2
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2009
    • 15

    #181
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Originally posted by u84
    If this is the case, which is much more likely with AC, then I'm going to have to vote Argo. Practically every post I've seen from him has been just going along with any post advocating the inactive wolf team idea.
    Maybe because the wolves were obviously inactive? You know, unless they intentionally didn't kill someone in order to screw with our minds, I find it hard to believe 3 wolves would agree to do that.

    For the record I was online a lot night one, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to not send in a wolf pm.

    He seems extremely excited to kill the inactive players and just finally switched his vote to Ruritsu after seeing that everyone else did.
    By everyone you mean iggy?

    I honestly had no idea who to vote for, all I knew is that a player who was inactive night one was the best choice. you or Gun was the other option.

    Maybe if you guys (ruritsu, gun, u84, vic) would get on aim (not mobile >.>) a little more often (or at least for a little?) than we would have been able to make a real decision.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #182
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      Originally posted by Temote
      Waaaaaait a sec...

      ?
      Lol I hate you now for pointing out my rushed, furious response mistake.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #183
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        Originally posted by Argo2
        Maybe because the wolves were obviously inactive? You know, unless they intentionally didn't kill someone in order to screw with our minds, I find it hard to believe 3 wolves would agree to do that.

        For the record I was online a lot night one, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to not send in a wolf pm.



        By everyone you mean iggy?

        I honestly had no idea who to vote for, all I knew is that a player who was inactive night one was the best choice. you or Gun was the other option.

        Maybe if you guys (ruritsu, gun, u84, vic) would get on aim (not mobile >.>) a little more often (or at least for a little?) than we would have been able to make a real decision.
        I'm on AIM all the time. And I've clearly said a million times: PLEASE DO NOT PASS BY A CONVERSATION WITH ME IF I'M MOBILE.

        And we've already been through this; the chances that it was simply an all inactive wolf team is unlikely and it's more likely that either at least one wolf was on and just forgot to send in a PM or purposely did to throw of us humans. I personally believe it was a little of both and now you are taking full advantage of people suspecting all inactives. I don't suspect AC as much because he actually put reasoning and thought into his posts and accusations, where you just "agreed with him" without actually adding many significant points. And you don't just switch your vote like that ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DID.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #184
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          (7:52:23 PM) tupacodaman: btw, if you hadn't seen
          (7:52:28 PM) tupacodaman: vicc posted the pm I sent
          (7:52:40 PM) tupacodaman: except she's retarded
          (7:52:41 PM) tupacodaman: haha
          (7:52:42 PM) sumote: Yeah, I've already read it over.
          (7:53:00 PM) tupacodaman: I love how people seem to question my intelligence in this game so often
          (7:53:09 PM) tupacodaman: when really they've f'ed up
          (7:53:17 PM) tupacodaman: I didn't send it because of her recent activity splurge
          (7:53:41 PM) tupacodaman: but was concerned about something she said which might be taken to mean that she's the psychic
          I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really seeing what he's getting at with this. Nothing in the post makes it look like Vic could be the psychic, and it still seems like role digging to me. Unless someone can see what I'm missing?

          tupa even though he won't be lynched at this rate, at least this should bring more attention to it so we're actually talking about it. D=

          Comment

          • Spyke_MH
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 204

            #185
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            tupa seems a more promising target anyways.

            Comment

            • Argo2
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2009
              • 15

              #186
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              tupa to save my own arse >.> sorry buddy got no evidence against you personally.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #187
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                Originally posted by Viccica
                Elaborating a bit more on Iggy's analysis because I was kind of thinking the same thing. (I thought it was just me thinking too deeply on it). He seems to just kind of trying to make us think he's active while not really being active. It's pretty much the exact same way he played wolf on iggy's team (as iggy said).
                ok, just cuz I don't post every single thing that comes to my mind doesn't mean I'm not active... and I don't understand why you or Iggy think I'm inactive when I haven't even seen either of you online in ages, and I'm done for the semester and have been online basically the entire time I've been awake.

                Originally posted by Viccica
                He also sent me a pm trying to question whether I was the psychic or not judging by my recent activity splurge... While it may be a valid question, I'd have to assume it's roledigging, especially since it was done very privately. His human play isn't so bad as to suggest he'd try and ask me if I were a blue and genuinely think I'd tell them whether I was or wasn't. It just doesn't add up to me
                No, I DIDN'T ask you because of your recent activity splurge. I quoted what you said that I thought was suspicious. See, I thought that AC had posted something that said he thought there were only two lefts. After talking to him on AIM, he does, at the moment, think that there is likely only two wolves (as do I) since we both think Freeze was a wolf. HOWEVER, I went back and looked at the post where he suggested we lynch you and he mentions wolves, plural, since he wanted to include all possibilities. However, as you explained in your response PM, you're saying that IN THE SITUATION THAT NO WOLF HAS BEEN LYNCHED AND WHERE YOU ARE A WOLF, then there would be two wolves left still and the psychic would be dead since he/she would have come out. I was concerned about how direct and sure you sounded when you said that thing about EXACTLY two wolves left but didn't realize you were just referencing a hypothetical situation. That's why I sent it in private, along with the fact that you could have possibly been the seer (and seered freeze and seen he was red) or psychic (and saw that freeze was red), meaning that if I had called you out in the thread, I could have been putting you in danger of being lynched. As you mentioned in your response PM:

                "I was saying in the situation if a wolf were lynched. Since AC thinks I'm a wolf, I was spinning off that. 3 wolves - 1 wolf = 2 wolves. At which point AC wanted the psychic to come out. Which is just retarded because at that point the psychic's job is only half done and obviously would be wolfed the following night phase.


                Don't pull the semantics card on me. -.- I was trying to get all my thoughts out quickly without leaving much out."

                tl dr: I was worried that Viccica had accidentally revealed her role of psychic since she stated that there were exactly two wolves. I PM'd her in case this was true so that it wouldn't be public. Turns out she didn't think about the way she phrased her post and that I didn't fully read her and AC's post to realize she was referring to a hypothetical situation, so she is not psychic and actually AGREES with me that the psychic SHOULD NOT come out unless there is only ONE wolf left.


                And F all of you for randomly switching to me without even talking to me (temote wtf? I've been on aim... if you're confused about what I meant you could have asked me...and I haven't even talked to you all game spyke so **** you too lol). If anyone had IM'd me, really, I would have been awaken by a loud noise from my accidental post-dinner nap

                Comment

                • tupacodaman
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 635

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  vicc for not showing her response PM that shows that there was confusion on both sides, and that everything is now clear. why the crap would you try to make me look suspicious, other than to try to divert attention from yourself? Plus you changed my PM and left out a smiley I threw in at the end . But seriously

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                    (10:08:28 PM) sumote: Ah, now I see. So Vic left that second part out of her agreeing with you so that it would make you look worse.
                    (10:08:36 PM) tupacodaman: yes
                    (10:08:41 PM) tupacodaman: which is why I'm gonna vote her


                    Or, in other words, Vic thought it would be a good idea to use Tupa's PM to take him out while at the same time making herself look like a confused human caught in a role-dig. x_x

                    This is kinda why I hate voting before the other side responds. xP But at least that's cleared up now.

                    P.S. Sorry for the sudden switch vote. That was more me saying 'I still refuse to vote for someone I think is a human (i.e. both Argo and Ru). I was poking Spyke with ideas all night and waiting for you to post.

                    Also, forward that PM to me so I know you're not faking this. XD Especially since Vic didn't, choosing to just post it in the thread, instead. =P

                    Also, Vic if the time limit isn't up. Or I'll just push for her tomorrow (or Iggy again. You're not out of my sights yet. >=( )

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      Update for you guys:

                      Argo - Rawr, Panda, u84
                      Iggy - Gun
                      Tupa - Vic, argo, spyke
                      Ruritsu - Iggy
                      Vic - Ruritsu, tupa, temote
                      u84- ac

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                        wait wtf since when does night NOT end at midnight EST

                        Comment

                        • jump_the_bullet
                          Oh you fancy, huh?
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 912

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                          holy hell that was a lot of **** to go through

                          all votes after 11 will not be counted.

                          tupac (4): temote, vicc, spyke, Argo
                          Argo (3): U84, panda, Rawr
                          Ruritsu (1): Iggy
                          Vicc (1): ruritsu
                          U84 (1): AC1
                          Iggy (1): Gun

                          tupacodaman has been killed


                          1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                          2. u84 (u84 77)
                          3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                          4. Argo15 (Argo1516)
                          5. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                          6. Temote (Sumote)
                          7. FreezinIce (nexgen33)
                          8. Viccica (mmviccica)
                          9. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
                          10. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
                          11. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                          12. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
                          13. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                          14. RawrInc (jsrf326)

                          It is now Night 3. Night will end December 17th at 11 pm EST.
                          Last edited by jump_the_bullet; 12-17-2009, 04:02 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                            Just to clarify, I honestly did think tupac was roledigging. I wasn't playing confused human, I'm not going to blatantly call someone out in a PM. On the offchance I could've found out more about his motives, I wasn't going to act hostile.

                            I didn't realize you wanted the PM forwarded, if it still matters now I can do so if you like.

                            Also, I didn't change anything in the PM aside from negating the smiley face because I didn't feel it was nessecary to include...

                            This also doesn't change the point of his PM. Why would my response have any effect on what was said in his PM? It was done after... We can all agree it was pretty weird of him to send it.

                            At least from my perspective it was... From the point of view I was reading it, it seemed weird. Especially since I didn't even know tupac didn't even read AC's post I was referencing until just reading tupac's defense now.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                              and i dont appreciate you calling me retarded...


                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                                You'll see me on AIM on and off, most of today (Argo). I'll try and be as vocal as possible from now on.
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...