TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #256
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Ugh, I forgot I had this nooby username. I think I made it when I was 13... I'll have to change it.

    Anyway, we should get TWG started again. Now that I'm not in high school I have a lot more free time on my hands - or at least a lot more class time with a computer in front of me [ex. now.] So who's interested in starting a new round?
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • Rastiln
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2

      #257
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      For those who remembered me, I have fixed my aforementioned issue.
      Previously this guy:

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #258
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        well, as most of you know, the subforum chapter of FFR TWG and the FFYa chapter of TWG we're separate entities except for a few players who would play in both, i.e me and arfo. The FFYa chapter has moved and probably will not return, however, you are more than welcome in joining the other forum for TWG. The bad seeds will be automatically weeded out and we'll have diverse and active games once again.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • jump_the_bullet
          Oh you fancy, huh?
          • Jan 2008
          • 912

          #259
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          oh **** im hosting.

          Comment

          • AC1speakerbox
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1242

            #260
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            I think you meant to say you were hosting.

            Comment

            • AC1speakerbox
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1242

              #261
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              oh yeah

              u84

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #262
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                u84

                Pretty sure it is insta.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  If you guys want to say Hi to each other, please do it in the "Hi TWG" thread.

                  I'm going to call this game canceled due to year and a half site downtime.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  Working...