TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #136
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Also, Panda was active night 1 because he was like the first person to post. And - no offense Panda - if he were a wolf, I doubt he would have had the foresight not to put in for a wolf kill. He is, however, reasonable enough to PM the host his choice for a wolfing that night if he noticed none of his teammates were on.

    Pretty sure Panda's human right now...
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #137
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      I read all of it, Temote.

      :3
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #138
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Also, Panda was active night 1 because he was like the first person to post. And - no offense Panda - if he were a wolf, I doubt he would have had the foresight not to put in for a wolf kill. He is, however, reasonable enough to PM the host his choice for a wolfing that night if he noticed none of his teammates were on.

        Pretty sure Panda's human right now...
        Making a post doesn't necessarily mean being active throughout the phase, though. XD Also, I really doubt most of the people playing right now would have the foresight to not send in a kill, which is why I'm pushing the inactivity idea for now. I can't really comment on whether or not Panda would have sent in a kill if no one else was around since I haven't played with him before, though. =P

        Also, why all the defense of Panda? My post was about Iggy. XD

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #139
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          I have nothing to say about the accusation on iggy because I thought it was a stupid enough theory to be ignored at this point, since it's pretty much been swept under the rug, now.



          I was addressing your paranthesis comment, really... And because I appreciated the little joke Panda made at the beginning on the thread I feel a sense of comradery to the cute little panda bear. :3
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #140
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            Placeholder vote of Gun since Iggy is viewing the thread and I don't want him to be bottom-paged. =P Also because Gun came in and safetied on someone who has suspicion already on them without so much as a comment on the situation at hand. Get in here and do some work, boy. D=<

            Also, vote count:

            Argo - Rawr, Panda
            Iggy - Gun
            Vic - AC
            Spyke - Vic
            Gun - Temote

            Comment

            • AC1speakerbox
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1242

              #141
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              I can't believe I'm doing this.

              Code:
              (7:04:09 PM) ac1colossus: you aren't going to believe this
              (7:04:15 PM) Argo: ya?
              (7:04:18 PM) ac1colossus: I might just change my position again
              (7:04:39 PM) ac1colossus: something Vic said made me think that theres a good chance she's human
              (7:04:44 PM) ac1colossus: I need to think about his
              (7:04:47 PM) ac1colossus: *this
              (7:05:02 PM) ac1colossus: I can't tell you what it was
              (7:05:32 PM) ac1colossus: so are we backing off vic now?
              (7:05:50 PM) Argo: i kinda want to vote a random innactive
              (7:06:11 PM) Argo: like gun or ruritsu
              (7:06:35 PM) ac1colossus: do you mind if I post this in the thread? I don't want to have to write a paragraph saying why I'm changing my position AGAIN
              (7:06:38 PM) ac1colossus: >_<
              (7:07:57 PM) Argo: who are you changing too
              (7:07:58 PM) Argo: ?
              (7:08:18 PM) ac1colossus: I can't tell you.
              Something Vic said made me think she's human though
              (7:08:37 PM) Argo: you can't just remove your vote can you?
              (7:08:40 PM) ac1colossus: That's all I can say
              (7:08:46 PM) ac1colossus: I don't know
              (7:08:52 PM) ac1colossus: who doesn't have a vote
              (7:08:57 PM) Argo: i think you gatta safety someone
              (7:09:00 PM) ac1colossus: yeah
              safety on ruritsu =(

              Comment

              • AC1speakerbox
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 1242

                #142
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                bah ruritsu

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #143
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  day ends tonight?

                  I've talked to a few more people and people are starting to fit into different categories for me at least:

                  tupa: is playing a similar game when we were wolves a few games ago, laying low, nothing too new to note, nothing to really say against him. IMO these are the hardest to see because they fly under the radar and usually only wolves have NOTHING against them because they make sure there's nothing about them that can be used as evidence. His idea about the psychic kind of breaks this mold because it's too liberal for his "persona" he would be trying to make

                  u84: another person who is "there but not there." His fierce reaction on day1 sent a few alarms to me as what an inexperienced wolf would do when under pressure. I don't know u84's style nor his past experience so I can't really say. I guess I'm more neutral but he has things that can go either way for me. Unlike a lot of players who have stepped out from the shadows day2, he seems to have fallen back into them. A wolf loves to watch other humans tear each other apart, makes his job easy XD.

                  argo: is it just me or has he posted like 8 times but hasn't really said anything or elaborated on anything? He's one of my top suspects; nothing to be used against him, not inactive, but not super helpful either. (though I know he's proactive with his AIM "charts," which I thought was a clever idea.)

                  temote: one of the few people who I think is human. I'm not sure why but his activity and helpfulness with a few of my ideas and high activity on AIM make him too involved to be fake imo. If he is a wolf, he's trying way too hard XD. I like his thoughts on EVERYONE, generally I thought I was the only one who made such lists. It's helpful because it reflects AIM activity and other considerations that no one else really has access to.

                  vic: I think she decided to actually play lol. She always has super strong suspicions and it gets her into trouble a lot. I know I've railroaded her many times for things I thought were "higher level thinking" but ended up just being her strong conviction. I would lean human on her as well, I would be more worried if she DIDN'T have lots of ideas that are controversial because, as a wolf, she would know that those ideas would get her into trouble. As a human, she probably doesn't care as much and just wants to avoid having discussions being one-sided.

                  Spyke: again, I think he came alive the same time as vic did XD. Most of his posts are waste imo but he does reflect a "voice of reason," it's subtle but when he said to avoid an insta on freeze, that something about the whole situation didn't seem right, those reflect the ideas of a human that doesn't want to get shanked by a conspiracy of wolves. And he is continuing with this trend by avoiding the "inactivity is absolute" theory that a lot of us have been running with. Not to mention it makes you a better, more rounded twg player

                  panda: His style is weird to me. I don't know what argo did to panda, but he has been pushing for him for the most strange reasons. His first vote was based off some crazy reverse psychology theory, and then he votes for him again..... with another strange theory that argo's safety vote is not a safety and more of a real vote? Like I said, perhaps it's inexperience but it seems like no matter what panda is, he wants argo dead XD.

                  ruritsu: lol is it wrong for me to expect him to just go off on someone to prove to me that he's a human? His responses to freeze's defense later in day1 were good imo. But I don't really notice him doing anything else of note. Which of course sends off alarms to me. He's more of a gut feeling of being a wolf. But he would be near impossible to lynch.... which is why that style is so effective for a wolf XD.


                  Ac1: ok, I think temote is human, but can you stop kissing up to him? I mean it's like everything you say is what either temote said or something that temote agrees with. I want to know what you guys don't agree on if anything. A more advanced wolf strategy is to attach yourself to someone who is generally known as human. Which leads to doing things more as a 'mirror' to other players than as your own thoughts and actions. This fits ac's style this game, but I'm really on the fence as to if he's doing it as a wolf or as a helpful human. His activity will at least keep him off my radar for the time being. Perhaps there will be something later as the game goes on.


                  Gun: I have zero clue. His inactivty is way too obvious imo. I think he's more of the inactive human role than a wolf who chooses to be inactive. But he's always the same to me. Never helpful, never opinionated, always making excuses for his inactivity. But as long as he votes, at least he's not dead weight.


                  Rawr: what ever happened with your suspicions of argo? If I had a convo with him like the one you posted, I would be be hounding the mess out of him on AIM or publically. Even if argo did it as a test, I would want to know that and believe that it was a test 100%. Maybe it was faked, but agro is the AIM convo archieves, he would use that title to prove that rawr was faking it so I'm sure it was a real convo. If you were on AIM I would talk to you more. I guess we just miss each other in passing it seems. Your detective work on freeze was good. Since you are a newer player(?) I doubt it was done to frame freeze but more as a way to honestly be helpful. But like I said, I'm more curious about you than anything because of the situation with argo than anything.


                  Guess I'll go with ruritsu today.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #144
                    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                    Wow, a whole bunch of posts happened while I was typing that novel XD.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #145
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      Your bit about me made me :3



                      iggy understands meeee


                      Anyone else find Ac's log a bit questionable? I think it seems a bit rash and 'doh i screwed up lets pretend i changed my mind' to me. I'd like to know your reason, AC.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #146
                        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                        If I can't tell Argo then you KNOW I can't tell the whole thread xD

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #147
                          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                          tupac


                          Elaborating a bit more on Iggy's analysis because I was kind of thinking the same thing. (I thought it was just me thinking too deeply on it). He seems to just kind of trying to make us think he's active while not really being active. It's pretty much the exact same way he played wolf on iggy's team (as iggy said). He also sent me a pm trying to question whether I was the psychic or not judging by my recent activity splurge... While it may be a valid question, I'd have to assume it's roledigging, especially since it was done very privately. His human play isn't so bad as to suggest he'd try and ask me if I were a blue and genuinely think I'd tell them whether I was or wasn't. It just doesn't add up to me.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #148
                            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                            Geez, if we weren't both in this game and I didn't know better, I'd swear that Iggy and I could be the exact same player. XD

                            Vic:
                            (6:09:21 PM) Argo1516: ac1's changing his vote. so now i have the most
                            (6:09:32 PM) Argo1516: panda and rawr




                            If it's fake, then that will put both of them in the spotlight. =3

                            Comment

                            • AC1speakerbox
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1242

                              #149
                              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                              I'm agreeing with Temote so much cause I mostly trust him.

                              He's a very experienced player who was pretty active n1.
                              If the no-wolf was an accident, I don't see any reason for me not to trust him.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #150
                                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                                Originally posted by tupacodaman
                                so when you said:

                                "And if you really did want to try to condemn me for being a wolf (oh no I'm being attacked by ac1), why would you want the psychic to come out if I were a wolf? That's just bad play to try and get the psychic out in the open in which case we lose our psychic when there's still 2 wolves left in the game."

                                how can you say FOR CERTAIN that there are 2 wolves left, unless you are the psychic (most likely imo), wolf (next likely), or seer (least likely)? are you assuming freeze was a wolf? I don't think I'm reading too much on this and think you are indeed the psychic. anyway, I'm just wondering because I'm deciding on who to vote for, and you're most suspicious in my book so far. I would hate to lynch the psychic after lynching the seer last full game( though that was totally u84's fault )

                                Looking for psychic at first, okay. You think I'm most likely it, okay.

                                Then you're just unsure on who to vote for... But I thought you were questioning me about my role?

                                Then you think I'm the most suspicious? Didn't you think I was the psychic?



                                hmmmmm
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...