TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy! (Cancelled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #196
    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

    Also. Something that really annoys the everliving **** out of me.

    JUST BECAUSE I AM SIGNED IN ON MOBILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING

    I AM STILL ABLE TO READ, RESPOND AND COMPREHEND

    MOBILE IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME NO MATTER HOW AWKWARD YOU MAY FEEL MESSAGING A PHONE


    It's easier for me to use my phone because I always have it on me, I check it regularly and I am not always able to get on AIM on a computer. I'm sick of you guys complaining about this, especially since it doesn't inconvenience YOU at all. I don't care about people messaging my phone, I'm signed on AIM on it for a REASON. There's no reason for you not to want to message me other than you being afraid of the stupid little picture of a cellphone.

    >

    /endrage
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #197
      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

      I've got no excuse to offer for my inactivity other then I was inactive and had work. I got a laptop now so I should be able to get on at night when the high traffic stuff is going on.

      Comment

      • Panda Express
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2009
        • 59

        #198
        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Also. Something that really annoys the everliving **** out of me.

        JUST BECAUSE I AM SIGNED IN ON MOBILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING

        I AM STILL ABLE TO READ, RESPOND AND COMPREHEND

        MOBILE IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME NO MATTER HOW AWKWARD YOU MAY FEEL MESSAGING A PHONE
        Who invited the message-induced rage jump? If you're on AIM via cellphone, 9/10 people don't want to message you because the general notion with AIM is "Hey you're on a computer, I'm on a computer, so lets talk!"

        When you get off the computer and you're always available via cellphone, it takes away that element of formality. Naturally, people are less likely to talk.

        Henceforth, calm down.

        tl;dr LOLUMAD???
        Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #199
          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

          I can understand what she is saying tho. No one really has an excuse not to message someone that is online via any possible method so its understandable. Should be online for a bit, at least while I'm job hunting.

          Comment

          • RawrInc
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 54

            #200
            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

            Yeah aim mobile is fine for individual im's but what about group chats.

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #201
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              I don't think anyone has suggested a group chat and I'm sure if someone was to IM her or anyone else using a cell phone that they would, if they could, get on aim for a chat. Either way, so long as you are available to talk, then I don't think anything is wrong. I will also be on and off aim for the rest of the evening.

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #202
                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                Ill be on for a bit, watching some volleyball and if my wireless holds up, Ill be on as long as it allows me. Gotta love mooching of the neighbors.

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  Oh, the forums are loading again. =3 They weren't loading for me a little bit ago. x_x

                  Anyways.

                  Vic, the way you brought up the PM and the way you talked about it made it seem like you had no idea what was going on and simply thought he was trying to role-dig you. But on the flip side, your response shows that you actually understood that he was talking about the strategy and not your role. x_x That's why I'm bugged that you didn't include the response. It would have put the entire situation in a different light.

                  Also, I've said this before: I dislike mobile IM talking because I can't stand the text limit. xP I ran into the problem frequently with rzr and a few friends who mostly use the mobile form. It started getting on my nerves after a while. x_x

                  Also, I might be distracted for the next few hours. I'm out of practice with my writing, so I took some initiative on doing it, but that means less TWGing from me. xP

                  (And probably Spyke, who I'm forcing to read this along with the rest of our little chat group. XD)

                  Comment

                  • Spyke_MH
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 204

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                    =P your little writing initiative won't affect my time constraints much temote

                    also about the text IMing, I also find the text limits a little annoying and honestly I had no idea that you guys are always available on them x.x I think I've played one game with vic and u84 a piece so this isn't common knowledge to me. I generally assume it to be a situation where "I'm away from my computer but I'll leave my phone on AIM in case something urgent happens and get back to you when I can"

                    >.> Sorry for not knowing everyone's schedules

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      hey look an update!

                      Argo15 has been br00tally beaten to death with his own leg. DEATH I SAY!

                      1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                      2. u84 (u84 77)
                      3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                      4. Argo15 (Argo1516)
                      5. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                      6. Temote (Sumote)
                      7. FreezinIce (nexgen33)
                      8. Viccica (mmviccica)
                      9. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
                      10. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
                      11. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                      12. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
                      13. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
                      14. RawrInc (jsrf326)

                      It is now Day 3. Day will end on Saturday December 19th at 11 pm EST!!!

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                        ouch

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                          Ok, normally I don't mind being killed off in a TWG.

                          After BDN's intestines and Argo's leg... Yeah, not so much. DX

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                            I've got the feeling that someone is going to lose their head...quite literally at some point in this game.

                            Comment

                            • jump_the_bullet
                              Oh you fancy, huh?
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 912

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                              im a gore fiend ^.^

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                                So it seems.

                                Comment

                                Working...