Well, thanks, Infinity. But I won't vote you back because I seered you blue last night. I figured if Freaky was a wolf, you were too. Likewise for masons. So, I asked pntballa and he said if I seer someone who dies, it won't come back. I figured I'd get framed like this, so I seered you just in case..
Whatever, tl;dr, Infinity. is blue. So, I am going to have to shoot in the dark in safety on Makilaz.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Alright. I've been watching carefully as this whole freaky-u84 thing went down, and I've got some things to point out. I've got 3 things to point out.
1.
u84 must be the seer. u84 has made it pretty public that he is the seer, and there have been no counter-claims. There is only a 1/14th chance that iluswirl was the seer, and that is the reason there are no counter-claims, but that chance is so small I wouldn't count on it. Furthermore, only the seer would think to ask the host about what would happen if someone was seered and wolfed in the same night. It is for these two reasons that I think u84 is indeed the seer.
2.
Well, then who is a wolf? I have two suspicions for wolves: mak, and hi_top
hi_top
As I pointed out last round, he voted extremely quickly in favor of robertsona being a wolf, a mere three minutes after freaky's post. It seems as if he is a wolf trying to take advantage of someone going after another person as a wolf. He is trying to make the center of attention on someone who isn't a wolf, so his wolves last another round.
Makilaz
Some of you may be thinking, u84 has a fight with freaky, then freaky dies, u84 must be a wolf. Let me say this, u84 is a much smarter player than falling into this trap. I believe that the wolves must have framed u84. Freaky even said this himself:
[16:04] turkoglu14: if he lives, he's definitely a wolf.
[16:04] freakysnots: naw
[16:05] freakysnots: if he lives
[16:05] turkoglu14: well more than likely
[16:05] freakysnots: the wolves know he is gonna get lynched
[16:05] freakysnots: so they keep him alive and kill me
[16:05] freakysnots: that is only if he is seer
But why would mak be the one to frame u84? Mak was the only one besides u84 to vote for freaky last round, and freaky said he was suspicious of mak. Mak saw the opportunity to not only get rid of freaky, a blue who was suspicious of him as a wolf, but also frame u84, and get a blue killed during the day, a 2-for-1 opportunity if you will.
3.
What to do next: I believe we should go for Makilaz. The argument against him is a little stronger IMO. If we prove u84 to be the seer and dont kill him, his time with us is limited, so have to make the best of it. I propose we go after hi top and mak these next two rounds, and make sure we dont lynch u84, or we are only hurting ourselves.
tl;dr summary:
u84 is seer b/c no counter-claims and he asked paint about being a seer
hi_top is wolf b/c he voted so quickly in favor of robertsona, trying to force a bandwagon
mak is a wolf b/c he wants to get rid of freaky, a blue who was suspicious of him last round (mak voted for freaky last round) and also frame u84 as a wolf
Also, I would like to add: Since u84 must be the seer, he must be telling the truth about the seerings. This means that jump is green (probably human, but still could be master wolf) and that infinity is blue (which means he is definitely human).
We can trust infinity 100%, and from talking to jump I trust him too, but you can make that decision youself. Most likely human, with just a small chance of master wolf.
I hate to disagree with you, kotor, because you make some good points, but your thoughts on Mak don't sound like they're based very well.
A.) Mak voted on freaky for trying to kill off u84, the seer. Most of the other voters were distracted by the crap going on with robert at the time, else I'm certain there would have been more votes on either freaky or u84. Not to mention that he switched to robert later on (even if it was only to insta).
B.) I don't think Mak is dumb enough to go straight for freaky that night. Heck, freaky himself told me that he believed the wolves would pick someone random for the night killing because of all the crap that was building up between the two of them:
freakysnots (12:09:46 AM):someone random is getting wolfed tonight IMO
freakysnots (12:09:56 AM):not me nor n84
freakysnots (12:10:51 AM):i mean
freakysnots (12:10:52 AM):u84
Not only that, but it would make more sense for them to pick u84 and try and frame freaky, because it would be much easier for them to counter his claim for mason than it would by countering u84's seer claim, not to mention that keeping the seer around doesn't seem like a smart thing for wolves to do.
2.) I say we look at what hooch just posted a bit ago. I've been thinking that Ruritsu is a bit suspicious ever since the first day started, seeing as how he and swirl don't seem to have a particularly good history. Even if the log snippet hooch posted was fake, then we have a wolf, because there would be no reason for him to post that and get a human killed off if he were human too.
As Temote so kindly pointed out, I voted freaky because he adamantly tried to kill off the person that's allegedly the seer. Seemed like a pretty wolfy move to me, and I wasn't too pleased to have a vote myself, but that wasn't why I voted for him.
Oh yes, u84, or whoever the seer happens to be... please seer me if you haven't already. Unless you've got a better target in mind.
Good points, Temote, so I guess this is my updated consensus:
More likely wolves
Ruritsu
hi_top
________________________________________ Less likely wolves
Hoochan
Makilaz
I set mak off by himself because of your points Temote, he does seem more human than the rest after reading that, but I'm not ready to let him completely off the hook yet. I'm changing my vote to hi_top for the time being. As for Hoochan/ruritsu, was the convo faked? If it was faked, then we definitely go after hoochan, and probably still ruritsu because I also found him wolfish, but forgot to mention him in my post. If it wasn't faked, definitely go after Ruritsu, and that means there is nothing against hoochan.
Why would he lie about being the seer? Unless you are blue, but I haven't seered you and wouldn't know. Besides, if you are blue, I wouldn't waste it. So, why is Ruritsu lie about that? And who did I vote for earlier? Changing it Ruritsu, if it wasn't him already.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
It was a desperate attempt to fish out a blue but failed because I wasn't a blue? idk his reasoning. All I know is that his attempt failed and now he's paying for it.
It was a desperate attempt to fish out a blue but failed because I wasn't a blue? idk his reasoning. All I know is that his attempt failed and now he's paying for it.
PS-I'm a normal human...
But why would he want to fish out a blue? If he were trying that, he should have been fishing out the red. So, only a wolf would try that hard to find the psychic at this point.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
The ONLY time I've EVER spoken with hoochan is below...
Session Start (Ruritsu:twghoochan): Sun Oct 05 21:06:11 2008
[21:06] Ruritsu: Hey
[21:06] twghoochan: hi
[21:07] Ruritsu: Just thoght I'd drop an IM seeing as you're one of the few people in jTWG I haven't spoken with yet..
[21:07] twghoochan: ok
[21:07] twghoochan: ask away
[21:07] Ruritsu: Don't have anything to ask really (._.')
[21:07] twghoochan: oh
[21:07] Ruritsu: Just thought I'd say hi ^^
[21:07] twghoochan: hi
[21:07] Ruritsu: Cool
Session Close (twghoochan): Sun Oct 05 21:10:41 2008
Hoochan is a wolf. There is no reason I would go and claim seer in a situation like this. That would only result in the suspicion I have cast on me now, and is just plain old stupid...
=__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...
Ruritsu (6:40:26 PM): Yo Ruritsu (6:40:35 PM): That aim log is faked... u84 77 (6:41:17 PM):Why would he fake it? Ruritsu (6:41:29 PM): Wolf u84 77 (6:41:49 PM):Do you have any proof of it being fake? Ruritsu (6:42:59 PM): Yeah the real log which I'm posting... Ruritsu (6:43:06 PM): Done posting it by the by u84 77 (6:43:26 PM):Alright
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Comment