jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #136
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Originally posted by Temote
    I'm also having a hard time believing that you just ended the conversation after saying "ok". Seriously, doesn't sound like something you'd do. =/
    youve barely talked to me and you think you know my communication style?

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #137
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Originally posted by Ruritsu
      http://rapidshare.com/files/15158642...ochan.log.html

      I've been chatting with Hoochan while he was in here posting, and at his request I'm now posting the log file of our conversation. Keep in mind that the reason its notepad and looks different is because I use trillian as an AIM client...
      hmm lets see

      whats more easy to edit? an html file or a .doc file?

      pretty clear, people

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #138
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        Originally posted by hoochan
        so youre trying to tell me that because i have more experience that i am the more likely suspect of posting a fake log? ridiculous

        you guys can lose without me because im going to be laughing at you from my humanly grave
        I wasn't implying you did it because you had more experience. I was implying that you are the kind of person to stir up trouble for the humans, even if you are a human, too. So, I do think you are a wolf and got caught, but if you aren't, then I think the humans will be better off this game without you. It is true that you probably would say a LOT more than just "ok." Plus, Ruritsu's log displays a pretty accurate reading of your responses. My vote stays.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #139
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          do you honestly think that i wouldve retaliated to the extent that i have if i was just bs'ing everything for the fun of it?

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #140
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Originally posted by hoochan
            hmm lets see

            whats more easy to edit? an html file or a .doc file?

            pretty clear, people
            I can edit that Html file you linked in under 10 min if you'd like?

            But you had quite a few hours from your post times...

            youve barely talked to me and you think you know my communication style?
            It doesn't take a genius to know that ANYONE would respond with a little more than "Ok" to such an outrageous claim...
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #141
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              you obviously dont know me then

              also what do my post times have anything to do with it? i posted the file itself and then went to bed and then i was at school and then i posted the log when i got home from school

              Comment

              • infinity.
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2007
                • 1701

                #142
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                hoochan

                just so he'll shutup
                signatures are for nerds

                nerds

                Comment

                • infinity.
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1701

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  Originally posted by hoochan
                  great reasoning there, jackass
                  take a hint, bud
                  also you're better off dead
                  signatures are for nerds

                  nerds

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    Originally posted by hoochan
                    you obviously dont know me then

                    also what do my post times have anything to do with it? i posted the file itself and then went to bed and then i was at school and then i posted the log when i got home from school
                    You had plenty of time to fake the log is what I'm getting at...

                    also how the **** do you edit an html file
                    Like so...


                    THE ABOVE LOG IS FAKE IT WAS DONE FOR THE LULZ AND TO REBUTLE TO THE BELOW COMMENT FROM HOOCHAN
                    hmm lets see

                    whats more easy to edit? an html file or a .doc file?

                    pretty clear, people
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • Ruritsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 479

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      how could i fake a log without having any knowledge on how to do so

                      i dont know how to edit html and you obviously do know how to edit .docs
                      Oh, I forgot that its impossible for people to lie about their ability to lie...

                      Crud *Snaps finger* I guess that clears hoochan and I must be a wolf...

                      Sarcasm
                      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        ok, my final point on the matter before I head off to work:

                        hoochan

                        I refuse to believe that with all the **** in the thread that anyone claiming seer would be dumb enough to go and talk to you and not freaky or infinity on ****ing Sunday night. It just doesn't make sense to me no matter how many times I play it out in my head.

                        P.S. Infinity/u84, any word from the psychic at all yet? (No, I'm not asking you to say who it is, but have they IMed either of you at all?)

                        Comment

                        • infinity.
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1701

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Originally posted by Temote
                          ok, my final point on the matter before I head off to work:

                          hoochan

                          I refuse to believe that with all the **** in the thread that anyone claiming seer would be dumb enough to go and talk to you and not freaky or infinity on ****ing Sunday night. It just doesn't make sense to me no matter how many times I play it out in my head.

                          P.S. Infinity/u84, any word from the psychic at all yet? (No, I'm not asking you to say who it is, but have they IMed either of you at all?)
                          none.
                          the psychic is an awful player.
                          signatures are for nerds

                          nerds

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            Well, I've thought about it. And if I'm right about Hoochan being human and just trying to **** us humans, than we shouldn't waste him. Just ignore him. I suspect him and Ruritsu of both being normal humans, so we should go back to Hi_top, as for the before stated reasons. P.S., I've changed my vote.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • kotorfanboy
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 93

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              Well, this has been quite the battle between hoochan and ruritsu.

                              I think that hoochan is just trying to make trouble within the humans. I bet he thinks to himself "Screw it, it's jTWG I'm just going to mess things up". Then he fakes a conversation with ruritsu, then ruritsu logically gets angry over a fake convo.

                              Even if hoochan is screwing with us, he would still be a human. And I do not believe we should waste a day on a human when there are still wolves to get.

                              I believe hi top is a wolf. I'll keep my vote on him. But I will still be watching this carefully. If Hoochan is a wolf, he is smart enough to know that any faked convo would risk his life. He wouldn't risk this if he was a wolf. BUT, if he was sick of being a regular green over and over again, and it was only jTWG, he would be tempted to just screw with everyone.

                              My vote remains.

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                Well, I've thought about it. And if I'm right about Hoochan being human and just trying to **** us humans, than we shouldn't waste him. Just ignore him. I suspect him and Ruritsu of both being normal humans, so we should go back to Hi_top, as for the before stated reasons. P.S., I've changed my vote.
                                I am green by the by, and my vote of Hoochan stays
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...