jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kotorfanboy
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 93

    #46
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Well, when Robert gets freaked out, it could mean two things:

    1. He is a wolf who thinks he got seered and was getting really nervous
    2. He is a human who is nervous because he think he will be pegged as a wolf when he really is a green or even a blue.

    It could go either way, we are rushing into this thing way to fast. Think about it for a moment. I'm voting hi_top for rushing into a bandwagon vote way to fast. 3 minutes after the post? Think about it before you vote.

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #47
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      switching vote to hoochan for inactivity

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #48
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        Roberts behavior in the chat seems, to me, like that of a wolf whom has given up on convincing people he is not one. He seemed to be just playing around and accepting death...

        But whatever...

        I also think that Freaky and Infinity aren't lying, but are just under the impression that U84 is a wolf. I think (And this will meet opposition) it stupid for them to pose as the mansons be them human or wolf, because ONE of the real mansons could counter claim...

        SO if someone wants to make a counter claim I'm all for it, and if someone does we lynch all three of them and get at least one wolf...
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #49
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          All those places where it says "manson" replace with mason
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #50
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Originally posted by Ruritsu
            Roberts behavior in the chat seems, to me, like that of a wolf whom has given up on convincing people he is not one. He seemed to be just playing around and accepting death...

            But whatever...

            I also think that Freaky and Infinity aren't lying, but are just under the impression that U84 is a wolf. I think (And this will meet opposition) it stupid for them to pose as the mansons be them human or wolf, because ONE of the real mansons could counter claim...

            SO if someone wants to make a counter claim I'm all for it, and if someone does we lynch all three of them and get at least one wolf...
            i dont understand robert's behavior at all, honestly.
            as u84 said, drop it for now and lets see how it unfolds,

            switching to a safety on ruritsu
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • Temote
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 748

              #51
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              Originally posted by chat
              Sumote (7:53:28 PM): The point of a mason is for one mason to keep hidden and the other one to use all the info the two collect. >_>
              Ruritsu (7:53:32 PM): Runs is what I meant
              robertsonarofl (7:53:37 PM): oh
              Sumote (7:53:42 PM): And then freaky screwed it up by saying who the other one is, assuming they're telling the truth.

              Ruritsu (7:54:00 PM): Sumote: Right now I think that could use some revision, no?
              kotorfanboy (7:54:06 PM): good logic Sumote
              kotorfanboy (7:54:16 PM): wait
              kotorfanboy (7:54:20 PM): not on your second par
              kotorfanboy (7:54:20 PM): t
              Ruritsu (7:54:27 PM): Assume they aren't telling the truth sumote
              u84 77 (7:54:36 PM): then if they arent
              Ruritsu (7:54:36 PM): Then its an utterly stupid move
              Sumote (7:54:38 PM): Then they're both wolves, and trying to get our trust.
              u84 77 (7:54:38 PM): then its good
              kotorfanboy (7:54:41 PM): if only one mason comes out, how do we know they are telling the truth?
              robertsonarofl (7:54:45 PM): oh god so many convos
              kotorfanboy (7:54:48 PM): if they are both wolves the real masons should come out
              Sumote (7:54:48 PM): or freaky is trying to get infinity lynched with him.
              robertsonarofl (7:54:49 PM): MAKE IT STOP
              u84 77 (7:54:49 PM): alright hold on
              robertsonarofl (7:54:50 PM): AHAHHHHH
              u84 77 (7:54:52 PM): lemme try this
              u84 77 (7:54:54 PM): lemme talk
              u84 77 (7:54:54 PM): ok
              u84 77 (7:54:55 PM): so
              kotorfanboy (7:54:58 PM): go on
              robertsonarofl (7:55:00 PM): combo break
              Ruritsu (7:55:01 PM): Only one of the real mansons need to out them selves to ruin that move
              robertsonarofl (7:55:01 PM): er
              u84 77 (7:55:05 PM): if freaky and infin arent mason
              u84 77 (7:55:16 PM): then it was imparitive that freaky bring both out as "masons
              kotorfanboy (7:55:19 PM): brb
              u84 77 (7:55:25 PM): to further back up his "proof"
              u84 77 (7:55:26 PM): but
              u84 77 (7:55:29 PM): if they were real
              u84 77 (7:55:32 PM): sumote is right
              u84 77 (7:55:37 PM): makes no sense to bring both out

              robertsonarofl (7:55:41 PM): hmmm
              u84 77 (7:55:46 PM): that's what i have
              robertsonarofl (7:55:47 PM): why is that again
              robertsonarofl (7:55:50 PM): ?
              Sumote (7:55:59 PM): Because then someone has extra info in case the front dies.
              kotorfanboy (7:56:00 PM): back
              robertsonarofl (7:56:06 PM): ah
              Freaky, you have a bit of explaining to do.

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #52
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                Or, to paraphrase:

                Freaky shouldn't have brought out infinity along with him, because that would just leave them both as targets, whereas we could have kept all freaky's info on infinity while still pursuing u84. However, if he's not the mason, then he would need someone to collaborate with his actions (that is, a fellow wolf).

                Comment

                • kotorfanboy
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 93

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  To further my vote against hi_top, I believe him to be a wolf that is trying to band wagon against someone else to draw attention away from him and his wolves.

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    i really dont think voting for someone is very good evidence

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Uh hi, to answer temote's little thing.

                      u84 had the conversation with my partner. Since I posted all of this, then I am sure that u84 is a wolf and that he has my partner's name. So it wouldn't make sense for me to not post my partner's name since I know that the wolves know who my partner is but all the humans don't.

                      Robert is a wolf, no questions asked.

                      u84 may or may not be the seer, we don't know that. The way he is randomly telling people that he is the seer makes him a very worthless seer. But that isn't the reason I am suspecting him. The only reason I see him randomly telling people that he is seer is to gain their trust. He chose new players to tell them that he is the seer to gain their trust. After he saw that I caught a wolf, he immediately had a "reason" to go to me and tell me that he is the seer.

                      I am going to go and read over all of the posts cuz you guys posted a lot in the last hour.

                      Physic/Seer come out to either me or infinity. We need to build an alliance here.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        Also might I add, the reason u84 came to me is because of my post on robert. Amazing how quickly he changed his views after I voted for him and now he is defending robert.

                        Originally posted by u84
                        My vote is going to Freakysnots for trying to frame everyone. Although, that robertsona log seems kind of funky. I think you just scared the **** out of him. That's all.
                        Anyways, the physic can confirm all of this when we kill u84.

                        Also, in a game without guards, the seer / physic are almost useless since it would be terribly hard to bring out the information. If a mason comes out to gather information, it is more than likely that a wolf would try to go inside the alliance and a physic/ seer not trusting the mason and not coming out to them. This creates chaos. I thought about that the moment this game started and decided to take a different approch.

                        And we have ourselves this.

                        btw, still not done reading
                        gonna go read some more

                        Comment

                        • kotorfanboy
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 93

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Alright I just talked to freaky, and he cleared things up for me. I agree that robertsona is a wolf, because of the stated evidence and also this which I didn't catch onto before:

                          (11:10:56 PM) freakysnots: i said this
                          (11:11:01 PM) freakysnots: [16:32] freakysnots: when i seer you
                          [16:32] freakysnots: it was like
                          [16:32] freakysnots: robertsonofa is a wolf
                          (11:11:10 PM) freakysnots: and he said this immediately after that
                          (11:11:10 PM) freakysnots: [16:32] robertsonarofl: pntballa
                          [16:32] robertsonarofl: what a lazy guy
                          (11:11:20 PM) freakysnots: refering to "robertsonofa is a wolf"

                          Paint said he would customize all pm's, and instead of proving he wasn't a red, robertsona just said that paint is lazy for not saying a story behind the seering. That is basically a confession of his being a wolf. He didn't make a counterpoint, just basically gave in when he realized that he was found out

                          I reiterate, robertsona

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            Yeah, a little word of warning. Do not come out to freaky or infinity. They are both possible wolves. I came out to them as the seer and now this. So keep it to yourself. I'm not telling you to come out to me, but they could easily. Now, don't take this the wrong way. I am not saying they are, but it would be a great strategy to take out little tid-bits of conversations, accuse the seer and come out as masons by killing off one of your fellow wolves, robertsona. This gains people's trust. So, I am not saying they are wolves, but I wouldn't trust them, as they are both trying to frame me as a wolf only because I was a fool and trusted them.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              Haha you are silly u84.

                              What you are saying is that you want the Physic/Seer to keep their readings to themselves and have no way of getting it to the public.

                              Good job. You win twg.

                              Anyways guys, robert do it now.

                              This


                              Plus
                              This
                              [16:32] freakysnots: when i seer you
                              [16:32] freakysnots: it was like
                              [16:32] freakysnots: robertsonofa is a wolf
                              [16:32] robertsonarofl: pntballa
                              [16:32] robertsonarofl: what a lazy guy
                              [16:32] robertsonarofl: rofl

                              Equals wolf.

                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                Haha you are silly u84.

                                What you are saying is that you want the Physic/Seer to keep their readings to themselves and have no way of getting it to the public.

                                Good job. You win twg.

                                Anyways guys, robert do it now.

                                This


                                Plus
                                This
                                [16:32] freakysnots: when i seer you
                                [16:32] freakysnots: it was like
                                [16:32] freakysnots: robertsonofa is a wolf
                                [16:32] robertsonarofl: pntballa
                                [16:32] robertsonarofl: what a lazy guy
                                [16:32] robertsonarofl: rofl

                                Equals wolf.
                                I don't care if they get into the public. Feel free to post it. But do not reveal yourself to them alone. Stop ****ing framing me, wolf.
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...