jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #211
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Originally posted by Temote
    Seven of them are still alive, which means insta is 3.5 (read 4).
    He had 2 phantoms, not one. 1.1 +3 = 4.1 = Insta. Read the thread.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #212
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Originally posted by travman301
      BBBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!
      I agree.

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #213
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        Originally posted by u84
        He had 2 phantoms, not one. 1.1 +3 = 4.1 = Insta. Read the thread.
        Now now don't be testy. It was a misunderstanding.

        Originally posted by Temote
        Wait, jwc has one phantom and three people vote him?

        That's not insta. =/
        Day 1 = insta on robertsona. No phantoms awarded.

        Day 2= KiB. Phantom for JWC.

        Day 3= Mak lynched. Phantom for JWC.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #214
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          My bad :<

          Comment

          • kotorfanboy
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 93

            #215
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Well I'll write my own mini post game thing based off what I'm pretty sure happened. People correct me if I'm wrong.

            So wolves were:

            Myself (brutal wolf)
            u84
            jump (master wolf)
            robertsona


            blues:
            hi_top - psychic (we asked trav about this after the game ended)
            iluswirl - seer (u84 and I found this out night one, so we were able to get him out of the way and make u84 appear seer)
            infinity and freaky - masons (just assuming this last part, idk at all)


            humans: everyone else

            Yea so I'm surprised at how gullible everyone is. U84 not dying should have been an instant notice to him being a wolf, but no one took it. Jump and I made this wolf rush thing so there wouldn't be more suspicion against u84 and his not dying.

            Also, my arguments against hi top and mak, while persuasive, didnt have too much sound evidence, yet we were able to get you all. Wild claims that while worked could have really been done by anyone.

            Props to freaky, he had a very good run. Smoked out robertsona, made some good arguments against u84, and even proposed jump as master wolf. Couldn't suspect me though We knew he had to go, and fast.

            We did a good job of making our votes count.

            Night 1 - Iluswirl
            Day 1 - Robertsona
            Night 2 - Freaky
            Day 2 - hi top
            Night 3 - Gun
            Day 3 - Mak
            Night 4 - Temote
            Day 4 -JWC

            I think I got that right... We were able to kill whoever we wanted dead except for day one. Very effective.

            We can't decide on mvp, either jump, u84, or myself.

            Comment

            • Temote
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 748

              #216
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              Obviously, mvp would go to u84 for being in the radar and getting back out so well. =P

              Comment

              • kotorfanboy
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 93

                #217
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                jump and I helped :P

                But I was the one who made the post saying u84 must be the seer because of no counter-claims

                But alas, he probably deserves mvp for handling freaky well and being so out in the open.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  I knew u84 was a wolf, but whenever I tried to convince you idiots, it didn't accomplish anything except my death.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    I claim LVP

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Q; Robertsona wat da fuk was that.
                      A: Sry guys.
                      So basically we semi-decide on wolving Mak the first night and I'm all like "k cool" and send the PM. Then I see that we lynched...iluswirl?!!?!?!?
                      WTF?!
                      So then u84 sends me a quick PM saying "ilu was the seer, we killed him."
                      So I'm like, "okay".
                      So then freaky sends me that IM.
                      I'm really confused, because the fact that he would fake seer me AND fake seer me correctly seemed pretty outrageous, so I thought he might be the seer, which didn't make any sense either, because iluswirl was it supposedly. So I'm all like "wat" and I get retarded and forget to deny it lol.
                      u84, after claiming seer, quickly makes a mini-plan with me to make me look like a wolf (along w/ infinity and freaky), because I'm basically screwed already, so maybe take some humans/blues down with me in the process.
                      Yeah.
                      Cool.

                      Comment

                      • kotorfanboy
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 93

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        This was really a very effective group of wolves against a disjointed, not-organized group of humans. Freaky was the only one who did a very good job, and if we hadn't killed him he probably would have ruined us.

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          I knew u84 was a wolf, but whenever I tried to convince you idiots, it didn't accomplish anything except my death.
                          ^Didn't want to end up like you so I kept that theory to private convos, sorry for being of such little help...
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          Working...