jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • infinity.
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1701

    #151
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Originally posted by hoochan
    It is obvious that he isn't the seer and is a wolf. Why would he consult freaky or infinity when he is trying to fake a seering?
    stop screwing around.
    signatures are for nerds

    nerds

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #152
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      I think that hoochan is just trying to make trouble within the humans. I bet he thinks to himself "Screw it, it's jTWG I'm just going to mess things up". Then he fakes a conversation with ruritsu, then ruritsu logically gets angry over a fake convo.
      I'm not angry, I find it laughable...
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #153
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        lol i die

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #154
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          Voting for hoochan. Enough reason has been given by enough people and drama is something easily done with out I think.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #155
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Going with ruritsu because I know how hard it is to **** with HTML, and I don't think hoochan would go that far in the place.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #156
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              Going with ruritsu because I know how hard it is to **** with HTML, and I don't think hoochan would go that far in the place.
              Are you guys not following? Hoochan is a human! Ruritsu is a human! Can't you tell that Hoochan is just trying to **** with the rest of the humans because he doesn't care? He wants to be a substitute in the TWG game, but he can't if he's in this. He just wants to shake **** up and get out. If people like you, Mak, fall into this, you are just further making him laugh about this whole thing. Don't vote them. Although it may be a douche move, both are human and we shouldn't waste a lynching on them.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #157
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                Oh, and where the hell is the psychic? COME OUT! IF NOT TO ME, THEN TO INFINITY. OR JUMP_THE_BULLET! THEY ARE BOTH HUMAN!
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  Originally posted by u84
                  Are you guys not following? Hoochan is a human! Ruritsu is a human! Can't you tell that Hoochan is just trying to **** with the rest of the humans because he doesn't care? He wants to be a substitute in the TWG game, but he can't if he's in this. He just wants to shake **** up and get out. If people like you, Mak, fall into this, you are just further making him laugh about this whole thing. Don't vote them. Although it may be a douche move, both are human and we shouldn't waste a lynching on them.
                  Oh. Well then, switching vote to hi-top for the earlier bandwagon vote and for general inactivity.

                  I haven't seen him on AIM once since the game started.

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    Originally posted by u84
                    Are you guys not following? Hoochan is a human! Ruritsu is a human! Can't you tell that Hoochan is just trying to **** with the rest of the humans because he doesn't care? He wants to be a substitute in the TWG game, but he can't if he's in this. He just wants to shake **** up and get out. If people like you, Mak, fall into this, you are just further making him laugh about this whole thing. Don't vote them. Although it may be a douche move, both are human and we shouldn't waste a lynching on them.
                    ^This sounds right sorta, so I'm changing my vote to a safety on Gun92 'cause if Hoochan really is human, then this would be one less that the wolves have to kill before winning >_>
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • Ruritsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 479

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      For the record, that is a completely random safety based on nothing that I only did 'cause I don't want to be at fault for Hooch's death should it turn out to be a mistake...
                      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        Originally posted by hoochan
                        no vote me please
                        See? He just wants out.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Originally posted by hoochan
                          nah im jk

                          or am i...
                          Don't waste your vote on him. He may be more a burden then a help, but just ignore him. Don't come out to him, don't discuss suspicions with him. Basically, just try to ignore him. We know he is human, we know Ruritsu is human. Let's leave them both alone focus on others who may actually be a wolf. The plus is we eliminated two more wolf possibilities.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • infinity.
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1701

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            Originally posted by u84
                            Don't waste your vote on him. He may be more a burden then a help, but just ignore him. Don't come out to him, don't discuss suspicions with him. Basically, just try to ignore him. We know he is human, we know Ruritsu is human. Let's leave them both alone focus on others who may actually be a wolf. The plus is we eliminated two more wolf possibilities.
                            no we dont know ruritsu is human
                            signatures are for nerds

                            nerds

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              day over etc

                              2. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
                              3. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
                              6. u84 (u8477)
                              7. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                              9. gun92 (james92hofmann)
                              10. ruritsu (ruritsu)
                              11. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                              12. temote (sumote)
                              13. makilaz (benderchan)
                              14. hoochan (twghoochan)

                              apparently, according to u84, this was a KitB. random.org says that hi_top dies.

                              it is now night 3, send me your PMs etc. night will end wednesday at 9pm EST
                              Last edited by pntballa18; 10-7-2008, 08:02 PM.

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                its night 3 i do believe pnt

                                Comment

                                Working...