jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #61
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Keyword

    Originally posted by u84
    they.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #62
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      Keyword
      What the hell is that supposed to mean? By "they," it is implied that I meant "they" could be a he or a she. I never said there was a second person because I am the seer. Nice try, though, framer.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #63
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        Honestly, let's discuss this Day 2 shall we?

        Go vote for robert for now. If you can't even do that, then I don't know what to say to you.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #64
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          Voting robertsona, because even if he is part of their strategy, he is still a wolf.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • kotorfanboy
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 93

            #65
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            GRAMMAR POLICE

            You only use "they" as a plural pronoun, never to express the ambiguity of he or she. You can be technical and write he/she, or just say he to represent both.

            /GRAMMER POLICE

            This does not discount either u84 or freaky's statements, I just felt like saying that.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #66
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              Sorry my grammar doesn't meet your standards.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #67
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                Sup, I'm going to bed.

                And if I come home tomorrow from school and I see that something gay has happened, imma be pissed off.

                That thing between us masons and u84 will continue day 2 if we are still alive.

                Seriously, psyhics/seers PM me and infinity both immediately.!!!!!!! <-- to show the seriousness of this


                Reasons why you should:
                1) Builds an alliance

                2) Physic comes in really handy right now

                3) sup seer, u84 is wolf

                4) Think about it, there is no way infinity and I could be wolves. There are several reasons why that are posted and I don't want to go over it again. Just check the whole thread

                See ya tomorrow at around 4:00 pm

                Night.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  Yeah im not going to be here for end of day tomorrow, so safety on gun92

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    Uh hi, to answer temote's little thing.

                    u84 had the conversation with my partner. Since I posted all of this, then I am sure that u84 is a wolf and that he has my partner's name. So it wouldn't make sense for me to not post my partner's name since I know that the wolves know who my partner is but all the humans don't.

                    u84 may or may not be the seer, we don't know that. The way he is randomly telling people that he is the seer makes him a very worthless seer. But that isn't the reason I am suspecting him. The only reason I see him randomly telling people that he is seer is to gain their trust. He chose new players to tell them that he is the seer to gain their trust. After he saw that I caught a wolf, he immediately had a "reason" to go to me and tell me that he is the seer.
                    Not what I was getting at.

                    Why did you not have infinity post that instead of doing it yourself? If infinity had come out as "I'm a mason, but this guy is suspicious, so excuse my keeping my partner's name hidden", I'd feel a bit more liable to trust that instead of "Oh, hey, I'm a mason and so is this guy." You're making yourselves bigger targets than you could have.

                    As it stands now, we're looking at losing just about all of our blues (except the psychic) because of this little "tactic" of yours. And that's not even mentioning that you're asking the psychic to verify whether robert is a wolf or not (which would put the psychic either: A. In your hands (if you're telling the truth, he'll go to you) or B. out in the open to be another target (if you're lying, he'll have to find some way to tell us)).

                    (Also, I think that's insta for robert. =/)

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      Sup, I'm going to bed.

                      And if I come home tomorrow from school and I see that something gay has happened, imma be pissed off.

                      That thing between us masons and u84 will continue day 2 if we are still alive.

                      Seriously, psyhics/seers PM me and infinity both immediately.!!!!!!! <-- to show the seriousness of this


                      Reasons why you should:
                      1) Builds an alliance

                      2) Physic comes in really handy right now

                      3) sup seer, u84 is wolf

                      4) Think about it, there is no way infinity and I could be wolves. There are several reasons why that are posted and I don't want to go over it again. Just check the whole thread

                      See ya tomorrow at around 4:00 pm

                      Night.
                      There are several things that can be said to prove you are wolves, but nothing sways 100% in either direction. So, that said,

                      DO NOT COME OUT TO THEM!!! EITHER POST IT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE OR DON'T COME OUT AT ALL!!!


                      I am the seer, so you could come out to me, but I'm not telling you to. Just do not come out to them only. This will not build an alliance, it will only kill you!
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        Originally posted by kotorfanboy
                        GRAMMAR POLICE

                        You only use "they" as a plural pronoun, never to express the ambiguity of he or she. You can be technical and write he/she, or just say he to represent both.

                        /GRAMMER POLICE

                        This does not discount either u84 or freaky's statements, I just felt like saying that.

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Wait a second.

                          At no point in any of your posts prior to the one I quoted did you say "infinity already came out as a mason to u84", nor did you imply it.

                          Comment

                          • kotorfanboy
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 93

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            lulz temote

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              In case we haven't hit insta yet...

                              freaky for trying to kill off the seer. I'd also love to know why I'm supposedly a wolf now.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                ^ it was supposed to be something random to throw people off but now I suspect you because of this post.

                                Comment

                                Working...