jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #166
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    i dont see your point

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #167
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Originally posted by pntballa18
      i dont see your point
      He edited! Lynch him!
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #168
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        gently caress YOU FISH I'M BATMAN

        wait, wrong thread :O

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #169
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          Originally posted by Infinity.
          no we dont know ruritsu is human
          I don't see why I'm still suspect -___-'

          But whatever, on more inmportant matters...

          Will the damn seer/psychic come out to infinity so we can have some sort of information flow and you aren't entirely useless...
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #170
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Originally posted by Ruritsu
            I don't see why I'm still suspect -___-'

            But whatever, on more inmportant matters...

            Will the damn seer/psychic come out to infinity so we can have some sort of information flow and you aren't entirely useless...
            amen broheim
            the psychic is not a smart player
            or smart in general
            or maybe just not active
            i bet it was hi top lol
            not really
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #171
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              gun92 has been killed. it is now day 3. day 3 will end friday at 9pm est

              2. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
              3. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
              6. u84 (u8477)
              7. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
              10. ruritsu (ruritsu)
              11. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
              12. temote (sumote)
              13. makilaz (benderchan)
              14. hoochan (twghoochan)

              Comment

              • Ruritsu
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 479

                #172
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                That was fast...

                I'd say the psychic is dead >_>
                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  What I mean to say is, I'd say it was Iluswirl, I forgot about him and that would be a reason for him to not come out...
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • kotorfanboy
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 93

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    Alright, we need to make some decisions for this round.

                    The ruritsu/hoochan thing seems to have been solved...but hoochan, although I think he was just messing with us, still could be a wolf. I'm not quite sure, so no vote for him as of now.

                    But, I'm not convinced on Mak yet. He claims to have voted for freaky because he was trying to kill off the seer, but he just could have easy made that an alibi for voting of freaky for the reason I said before. Frame u84 and kill off someone suspicious to him.

                    And you said Mak wasn't dumb enough to vote for freaky that quickly temote...How do you know he isn't using reverse psychology? People will think he is too dumb to kill freaky that night, so he kills freaky that night to try and clear his name.

                    I think mak is still too suspicious to be written off that quickly as human.

                    Makilaz

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Voting for Makilaz. Reasons will be arriving shortly with Temote's post.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        u84 77 (6:34:12 PM):hey
                        Sumote (6:34:19 PM):Hey there.
                        u84 77 (6:34:28 PM):alright, we're running out of time dude
                        u84 77 (6:34:36 PM):there's 9 people
                        u84 77 (6:34:42 PM):we only know for sure we killed one wolf
                        u84 77 (6:34:45 PM):robertsona
                        u84 77 (6:34:56 PM):there could be three freakin' wolves left
                        u84 77 (6:35:18 PM):but i would need the freakin psychic to confirm..
                        Sumote (6:35:26 PM):Out of the nine, there's five left that you're certain are human and myself, right?
                        u84 77 (6:35:41 PM):uhh hold on list make a list
                        u84 77 (6:35:42 PM):lol
                        Sumote (6:35:54 PM):I've still got the old one I sent you yesterday.
                        u84 77 (6:36:05 PM):myself, infinity, hoochan, ruritsu
                        u84 77 (6:36:17 PM):i seered jump green, but he could be MW
                        Sumote (6:36:32 PM):Which leaves me, mak, kotor, and jwc
                        u84 77 (6:36:40 PM):right u84 77 (6:36:48 PM):and i trust you.. idk why
                        u84 77 (6:36:49 PM):lol
                        Sumote (6:37:07 PM):Now, I'm already suspicious of jwc because he's pulling the inactive thing, like I mentioned before
                        Sumote (6:37:15 PM):but I don't know if that's enough to lynch him. =/
                        u84 77 (6:37:28 PM):alright hold on ima talk to him
                        u84 77 (6:37:31 PM):you talk to him too
                        Sumote (6:37:34 PM):kotor: we haven't heard much from.
                        u84 77 (6:38:26 PM):yeah u84 77 (6:38:28 PM):he's odd
                        u84 77 (6:38:33 PM):i can't read him at all
                        u84 77 (6:38:37 PM):maybe cause he's new..
                        Sumote (6:38:37 PM):One sec, kotor just posted something.
                        Sumote (6:42:47 PM):oh crap, that just reminded me of something.
                        u84 77 (6:42:55 PM):?
                        Sumote (6:43:10 PM):Reading kotor's post, it reminded me of something I was thinking about before work yesterday
                        Sumote (6:43:30 PM):Most of the time, it's considered a bad thing for a human to ask to be seered, since that means they're wasting the seer's time.
                        Sumote (6:43:51 PM):and that the only people who actually ask to be seered are MWs and blues
                        Sumote (6:43:59 PM):I think that's how manti explained it, anyways.
                        u84 77 (6:44:04 PM):okay
                        u84 77 (6:44:06 PM):that makes sense
                        u84 77 (6:44:31 PM):so who asked to be seered?
                        Sumote (6:44:43 PM):Mak did, back when kotor was first suspicious of him.
                        u84 77 (6:44:52 PM):ahh yes
                        u84 77 (6:44:54 PM):good point..
                        u84 77 (6:45:08 PM):so that would make jump a definite human
                        u84 77 (6:45:11 PM):and mak our new MW!
                        Sumote (6:45:22 PM):and hoochan a human, too (just in case)
                        u84 77 (6:45:26 PM):right
                        u84 77 (6:45:31 PM):nice work, man
                        Sumote (6:45:43 PM):But I still don't know if it's enough to target him on. =/
                        u84 77 (6:45:55 PM):id say so!
                        u84 77 (6:46:02 PM):right now, we are shooting in the dark..
                        Sumote (6:46:08 PM):Best case scenario states that mak and jwc means end of the game, worst case states that either jump or hoochan need to be lynched
                        u84 77 (6:47:16 PM):well, i'd say at this point, mak is our only hope
                        u84 77 (6:47:18 PM):in a sense
                        Sumote (6:47:30 PM): Update:

                        u84 clear (seer)
                        bullet clear (if Mak is MW like we think)
                        hoochan clear (if Mak is MW like we think)
                        swirl clear (dead)
                        freaky clear (dead)
                        gun clear (dead)
                        infinity clear (mason)
                        Ruritsu (seer is all for him)

                        Temote
                        kotor

                        Mak (asked to be seered, bad sign)
                        jwc possible (inactive)

                        hi-top possible (lynched)
                        robert possible (lynched) (very likely)

                        Sumote (6:47:44 PM):I like to keep my random thoughts in a notepad file.
                        u84 77 (6:48:53 PM):****, batteries on my mouse died
                        u84 77 (6:48:56 PM):brb, lol
                        u84 77 (6:57:39 PM):ok back
                        u84 77 (6:57:51 PM):and yeah
                        u84 77 (6:57:56 PM):that list is pretty sweet
                        u84 77 (6:57:58 PM):so yeah
                        u84 77 (6:58:04 PM):i saw we get mak da fux out
                        Sumote (6:59:28 PM):I'm going to go ahead and post this and bold the part where I mentioned the seering thing, ok?
                        u84 77 (6:59:44 PM):alright
                        My random rantings being subjected onto someone else for the most part. All in all, me and u84 are in agreement that among the players left, Mak and jwc are definitely the most suspicious.

                        Comment

                        • kotorfanboy
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 93

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          lol u84 thinks I'm "odd". I suppose because I'm the new guy.

                          Anyway, u84 is right. Right now we are just shooting in the dark, so we should take any lead we get, like this one.

                          If anyone has a better lead, please tell us.

                          Also, I made a grammar error that really messes up my point. I'll fix it:

                          And you said Mak wasn't dumb enough to vote for freaky that quickly temote...How do you know he isn't using reverse psychology? People will think he is too smart to kill freaky that night, so he kills freaky that night to try and clear his name.

                          Change is bolded.

                          Comment

                          • Ruritsu
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 479

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            Will vote Mak unless there is protest later...
                            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                            Comment

                            • infinity.
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1701

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              how come u84 hasnt been wolfed yet? theres no guard is there?
                              there's not

                              that's why im suspicious of him

                              ill be on aim all next week
                              been busy

                              safety on kotor
                              signatures are for nerds

                              nerds

                              Comment

                              • kotorfanboy
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 93

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                That's a good point hoochan, but for all we know the wolves think gun was the psychic and wanted to kill him first. We can only be happy that he is still here.

                                Comment

                                Working...