jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jump_the_bullet
    Oh you fancy, huh?
    • Jan 2008
    • 912

    #31
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    wow thats a lot of info.

    Robertsona

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #32
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      I'm going to go be an idiot right now.

      I am mason with infinity. So there is this guy u84 pretending to be seer.

      Even though he didn't log it, I was suspicious cuz you don't go to someone random and say that you are seer.

      I made infinity go talk to u84 again to get further evidence from him. Note this happened at 4:00 PM.

      Ok, I had this with him 15 minutes ago at 5:45 PM. Unless he has a really bad memory, or he doesn't want me to know he faked being seer to other people as well.

      Either I am being an idiot and just got myself, infinity as well as the seer killed. Or I got myself and infinity killed to catch him as a wolf. Anyways I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't 100% sure that u84 is a wolf.

      - The only reason he is telling random people that he is the seer is because he wants to build their trust. I would say he isn’t anyone important (i.e. MW) which is why he is doing this. Since there are 4 wolves, it wouldn’t be too big of a risk to let him do this.

      - Masons are useless so I’m willing to get wolfed

      - Kill u84 next phase.

      - My vote on robert still stands because 1) he didn't deny being wolf at all 2) he saw my post and didn't post a response 3) I think either mak or jwc is a wolf (I'm leaning towards mak).

      Good day.
      Good job.. I'm going to get wolfed tomorrow because you are an idiot. I forgot to include infinity. Partially because I still wasn't sure if he understood I was serious. The whole conversation was full of sarcasm, so I wasn't sure if he got that I wasn't kidding about the seer part. Way to lose us the seer..
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • infinity.
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2007
        • 1701

        #33
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        Originally posted by u84
        Good job.. I'm going to get wolfed tomorrow because you are an idiot. I forgot to include infinity. Partially because I still wasn't sure if he understood I was serious. The whole conversation was full of sarcasm, so I wasn't sure if he got that I wasn't kidding about the seer part. Way to lose us the seer..
        there was no way you were sarcastic

        robertsona he's dumb so it cant hurt us
        signatures are for nerds

        nerds

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #34
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          Are you insane? You two are trying to pin blame on me.. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me. I wish my AIM saved logs, because Infinity., you are full of ****. The entire conversation was filled with jokes like that.

          "Sup Wolf." "Killing." "Seered your ass last night" "OH NO."

          No where near exact quotes, but examples. So for you to take what I said seriously is just asinine.

          My vote is going to Freakysnots for trying to frame everyone. Although, that robertsona log seems kind of funky. I think you just scared the **** out of him. That's all.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #35
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            Originally posted by u84
            Are you insane? You two are trying to pin blame on me.. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me. I wish my AIM saved logs, because Infinity., you are full of ****. The entire conversation was filled with jokes like that.

            "Sup Wolf." "Killing." "Seered your ass last night" "OH NO."

            No where near exact quotes, but examples. So for you to take what I said seriously is just asinine.

            My vote is going to Freakysnots for trying to frame everyone. Although, that robertsona log seems kind of funky. I think you just scared the **** out of him. That's all.
            the first section was, yes
            but once i asked you to seriously chat, i asked you if anyone seemed suspicious, we talked about ruritsu and how you seered jump the bullet
            dont try to play it off as 'you were kidding around'

            also, voting for freaky would only make you more of an idiot than you already seem.
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • robertsona
              missa in h-moll
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 4000

              #36
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              safety on u84

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #37
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                Originally posted by Infinity.
                the first section was, yes
                but once i asked you to seriously chat, i asked you if anyone seemed suspicious, we talked about ruritsu and how you seered jump the bullet
                dont try to play it off as 'you were kidding around'

                also, voting for freaky would only make you more of an idiot than you already seem.
                It wouldn't make sense to bring out two masons and a seer unless you weren't really masons. Then, when we see that I get wolfed and you never do, that the masons are the wolves. Good strategy, but both of you are, and I am 100% of this, wolves. And if people buy into your **** stories and lies, then we as humans are ****ed.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • infinity.
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1701

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  Originally posted by u84
                  It wouldn't make sense to bring out two masons and a seer unless you weren't really masons. Then, when we see that I get wolfed and you never do, that the masons are the wolves. Good strategy, but both of you are, and I am 100% of this, wolves. And if people buy into your **** stories and lies, then we as humans are ****ed.
                  you're a good actor kiddo
                  too bad you're sucking at this game right now.

                  try and find the "real masons" because we're the only two (safe to say this, since freaky said it)

                  also jump the bullet is probably also a wolf
                  signatures are for nerds

                  nerds

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    Originally posted by Infinity.
                    you're a good actor kiddo
                    too bad you're sucking at this game right now.

                    try and find the "real masons" because we're the only two (safe to say this, since freaky said it)

                    also jump the bullet is probably also a wolf
                    You guys are unbelievable. Why on Earth would the real masons come out? that's asking for instant death. And I agree that jump_the_bullet could still be a wolf. He was seered green, so that doesn't exclude MW. But right now you are the only two placing blame and trying to sell yourselves as masons.
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • infinity.
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1701

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Turkoglu14 (8:17:04 PM): whyd you lie about only coming out to freaky?
                      Turkoglu14 (8:17:07 PM): you came out to me aswell
                      u84 77 (8:18:34 PM): huh?
                      Turkoglu14 (8:18:51 PM): uno momento
                      Turkoglu14 (8:19:03 PM): [17:34] u8477: if he lives, I'll seer him next night
                      [17:35] freakysnots: wut
                      [17:35] freakysnots: ur seer?
                      [17:35] u8477: didnt i come out to you?
                      [17:35] freakysnots: erm no?
                      [17:35] freakysnots: wtf
                      [17:35] freakysnots: who did you come out to
                      [17:35] u8477: well you for one
                      [17:35] u8477: i thought..
                      [17:36] u8477: and jump_the_bullet
                      [17:36] u8477: i seered him green
                      Turkoglu14 (8:19:12 PM): thats after you came out to me
                      Turkoglu14 (8:19:22 PM): [17:36] freakysnots: you never told me
                      [17:36] freakysnots: so who did you tell
                      [17:36] u8477: i didnt tell anyone else
                      [17:36] u8477: i think i may have wanted to tell you
                      [17:36] u8477: but never did
                      [17:36] u8477: idk
                      [17:36] u8477: check your logs or whatever
                      [17:37] u8477: are you sure i didnt?
                      u84 77 (8:19:36 PM): like i said
                      u84 77 (8:19:42 PM): it was implied in our convo that it was a joke

                      lmao.
                      signatures are for nerds

                      nerds

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        Way to use it out of context. I was talking about my conversation and yours. Not mine and Freaky's. Stop trying to take things out of context to kill me, wolf.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • infinity.
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1701

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Originally posted by u84
                          Way to use it out of context. I was talking about my conversation and yours. Not mine and Freaky's. Stop trying to take things out of context to kill me, wolf.
                          the thing is, i havent done anything suspicious

                          you've done plenty

                          so calling names isnt really something you should do.
                          signatures are for nerds

                          nerds

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            Originally posted by Infinity.
                            the thing is, i havent done anything suspicious

                            you've done plenty

                            so calling names isnt really something you should do.
                            You know what? I'm done arguing this. TWG, I ask that you carefully read this and understand that I may be wrong that they are wolves, but I am the seer and if I die tonight, then kill them. That would make them wolves trying to frame me and doing a damn good job of it.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • kotorfanboy
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 93

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              ok, infinity's post shows that u84 mixed up freaky and infinity. u84 came out as seer to infinity, but thought he came out to freaky. Freaky jumped to conclusions and assumed that this meant u84 is a wolf, but in reality u84 might be the seer who just made a simple mistake. We can't rush and bandwagon this thing.

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                ^That...

                                However, we can go about voting Robert at any time...
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...