jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #91
    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

    Regardless of whether or not you want to quad post, or spelling errors, editing your posts is still illegal. Don't do it, or it's a game ban next time.

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #92
      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

      Isn't it like well past update time?
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #93
        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

        lmfao

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #94
          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          Sorry for triple posting but I forgot to post this and I just realized it.

          So unless my calculator is really ****ed up but I believe 4/14 = 29%

          Allow me to use an analogy. You are given this chance to sleep with this really hot girl. BUT you have 29% of getting AIDS. You still do it.

          Gj <3
          The answer is yes. Now, to summarize all the bull-**** you just said. I do believe that the majority of those conversations were real. HOWEVER. There are obvious mistakes you made in trying to fake some of it. For instance:

          [16:02] turkoglu14: i didnt tell anyone.
          [16:02] freakysnots: then the 2nd one
          [16:02] freakysnots: [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer
          [16:02] turkoglu14: right, and he randomly came out to you as well,
          [16:02] freakysnots: naw
          [16:02] freakysnots: he came to me after i caught robert

          Notice how there are two there? He wasn't quoting anyone, timestamps don't make errors like this and you both type a lot really fast and respond real fast, so the timing is too spaced out.

          Among other things, there are just certain elements that are easy to fake and seem too planned for you to have thought of then.

          Now, you keep saying "there is no way we can lie about being masons" or "we have evidence proving we are masons." This is complete bull****. The only evidence you have is that you know each other and are working together. I never seered you and there aren't any items, so you could easily know each other for being wolves.

          Next, yeah, I may have played bad, coming out to you for appearing to get a wolf. But, as I said before, I was unsure of fully coming out to infinity, although I trusted him. Which is why the entire conversation he was pretending to be a wolf and I was pretending to be a seer. This is why he doesn't have the conversation. He has had logged conversations in past games. I, have not.

          Also, being hypocritical has nothing to do with being a wolf, wolf.

          I loved how you didn't even come up with a logical response to me when I said your strategy is probably to kill your fellow wolf, robertsona, to gain my trust. Instead, you tried to frame me. So, I will say it again. I came out to you because it looked like you bagged a wolf. I never thought of the idea to gain trust by killing your own wolf would be used here.

          As for the other masons, I never said your strategy ws based off of hoping the real masons would be inactive. I said that they could be the masons and are inactive, meaning that your plan to come out as masons and frame the real masons could have been made easier by them being inactive, but that you could have still planned on coming out as masons anyways.

          And,

          "BUT, a human will try and cause less confusion by not ****ing up the order of the game. He is now a guaranteed wolf in my eyes because he is now accusing the only two confirmed humans in the game. A human would not do something like this and provide retarded half ass arguments that does not make any sense at all?"

          What the ****? Do you pre-read your posts? Anyone is is the seer and is accused of being a wolf is ****ing up the game order by replying with a defense? When did this become fact? I am not trying to **** the order of the game, but nearly save my ass so the humans don't get tricked by your frame-job and lose the seer. You said in your AIM conversations that you were intending on ****ing the game order because you like that, so using your logic, you are a wolf.

          [15:44] freakysnots: that was why i came out
          [15:44] freakysnots: but yea
          [15:44] freakysnots: i had 2 choices
          [15:44] freakysnots: ask for counter claims
          [15:45] freakysnots: or do this
          [15:45] freakysnots: i thought asking for counter claims was boring
          [15:45] freakysnots: and i like doing this to gamese

          Finally, YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED HUMANS! STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE PLAYERS! EVEN IF YOU ARE MASONS, ONLY YOU TWO WOULD BE ABLE TO CONFIRM EACH OTHER! HOWEVER, IF I WAS A WOLF, ME AND HIM COULD JUST AS EASILY "CONFIRM EACH OTHER AS A HUMAN" AND CLAIM SEER. And my arguements provide thought-provoking responses that clearly show your flaws and how you are just doing a giant frame-job. They are in no way "half-assed." So let's keep the harsh words to ourselves. Or is wolf getting angry that his plan to trick the new players isn't working?

          So, think about your answers before you make an ass out of yourself.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #95
            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

            im too high to read through all of this bs so safety on ruritsu or w/e his name is

            Comment

            • infinity.
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1701

              #96
              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

              Originally posted by u84
              Notice how there are two there? He wasn't quoting anyone, timestamps don't make errors like this and you both type a lot really fast and respond real fast, so the timing is too spaced out.
              he was quoting himself lmao
              can you not read?

              he said that sentence like 4 lines before he QUOTED HIMSELF
              signatures are for nerds

              nerds

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #97
                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                Originally posted by Infinity.
                he was quoting himself lmao
                can you not read?

                he said that sentence like 4 lines before he QUOTED HIMSELF
                Alright.. well that still makes no sense at all. What purpose would that serve? Whatever. I just want Night to come so I die and then the psychic can tell everyone that freaky is either a wolf or an idiot.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                  Originally posted by hoochan
                  im too high to read through all of this bs so safety on ruritsu or w/e his name is
                  Seconded, imma read it tomorrow.

                  Also, day was over a few hours ago so no need to vote.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                    I just read about one page of your bs that you just posted. You are just repeating yourself and I think if I respond to that, you are just gonna paraphrase that huge post with another huge post which is a waste of both your time and my time.

                    This:
                    [16:02] freakysnots: like i was saying
                    [16:02] freakysnots: unless you told u84 that you were mason
                    [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer

                    [16:02] turkoglu14: i didnt tell anyone.
                    [16:02] freakysnots: then the 2nd one
                    [16:02] freakysnots: [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer


                    You are not making any sense right now and are just attacking me with retarded logic that only makes sense to yourself only. You will not accept the fact that I am mason and I don't really care. If the thread believes what you are saying then they can go ahead and do so.

                    I will stop arguing with you until if it is further needed because I believe that thing you just posted is a repeat of your original post I responded to. I will not waste both of our times typing up useless text which no one in this thread is going to read.

                    Again, phychic and seer please come to either infinity or myself sometime in the near future. The only one objecting to this is u84 and guess what.. He is a wolf. You have nothing to lose by coming out to infinity or myself because we are masons.. The reason I need the phychic to come is to get a reading on u84 after he dies. I have no idea why the seer isn't coming out to me.

                    If you don't trust us, then feel free to wait further for any counter claims. But I need you to come to us before both masons are dead and you will have to post your important readings in the thread sacrafising yourself.

                    Again, I'm not going to respond to u84's bs anymore because he is not going to use any logic and he is hell bent on thinking that me and infinity are wolves. Well, until day 2 of course.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      I just read about one page of your bs that you just posted. You are just repeating yourself and I think if I respond to that, you are just gonna paraphrase that huge post with another huge post which is a waste of both your time and my time.

                      This:
                      [16:02] freakysnots: like i was saying
                      [16:02] freakysnots: unless you told u84 that you were mason
                      [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer

                      [16:02] turkoglu14: i didnt tell anyone.
                      [16:02] freakysnots: then the 2nd one
                      [16:02] freakysnots: [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer


                      You are not making any sense right now and are just attacking me with retarded logic that only makes sense to yourself only. You will not accept the fact that I am mason and I don't really care. If the thread believes what you are saying then they can go ahead and do so.

                      I will stop arguing with you until if it is further needed because I believe that thing you just posted is a repeat of your original post I responded to. I will not waste both of our times typing up useless text which no one in this thread is going to read.

                      Again, phychic and seer please come to either infinity or myself sometime in the near future. The only one objecting to this is u84 and guess what.. He is a wolf. You have nothing to lose by coming out to infinity or myself because we are masons.. The reason I need the phychic to come is to get a reading on u84 after he dies. I have no idea why the seer isn't coming out to me.

                      If you don't trust us, then feel free to wait further for any counter claims. But I need you to come to us before both masons are dead and you will have to post your important readings in the thread sacrafising yourself.

                      Again, I'm not going to respond to u84's bs anymore because he is not going to use any logic and he is hell bent on thinking that me and infinity are wolves. Well, until day 2 of course.
                      It is clear that your "logic" is.. clouded, to say the least.. and even if you aren't wolves, I don't expect you to admit defeat. But you are right about one thing. It is up to the other players to decide. However, I can't say enough that the psychic can not come out right now to either of them. I am not trying to block results. Here's why:

                      Psychic, do not come out yet. The only reason they want you to come out so bad is so they can kill you this Night. This is what I was saying you should do, but obviously a wolf like Freaky wouldn't like it because they wouldn't be able to kill you. Wait until after this Night phase. Get your readings. If I die, you will see 1 wolf has died, robertsona. If freaky dies, you will see 2 wolves died. If this happens, come out to me. But, if freaky dies and you still only get 1 wolf dead, come out to infinity, because then you can trust he is a real mason. If I die and you were to get 2 wolf readings, then, of course, come out to them. That is what the psychic should be thinking right now.

                      Now, of course I am the real seer and it would be in the human's best interest for you to come out to me to further build the alliance between me and jump_the_bullet. But I wouldn't expect you to trust anyone yet after all of this, which is the only reason you should wait. If you really feel inclined to tell Freaky that you are the psychic, then tell some other person, too, so you have backup if you die. If Freaky declines what is posted for the psychic, then he is indeed a wolf.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                        why are people coming out when there isnt a guard? hahah dumb poops

                        Comment

                        • kotorfanboy
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 93

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                          Where.
                          Is.
                          Paint.

                          Update the thread.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                            yeah sorry about that. went away for a couple days (DC). no story for today cause i can't stay on long.

                            roberstona had died. it is now night 2. night 2 will end sunday at 9:00pm EST. i'll update phantoms and the player list once night is over, because like i said i have limited computer access now.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                              yeah i know i promised a story **** you i'm tired

                              freakysnots has died. it is now day 2, day 2 will end tuesday at 9pm est

                              2. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
                              3. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
                              4. hi_top (flywheel1964)
                              6. u84 (u8477)
                              7. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                              9. gun92 (james92hofmann)
                              10. ruritsu (ruritsu)
                              11. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                              12. temote (sumote)
                              13. makilaz (benderchan)
                              14. hoochan (twghoochan)

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LII: Sacred Heart

                                Originally posted by i copied this from the aimlogger file so its messed up
                                IM History with buddy Ruritsu

                                Sunday, October 05, 2008</
                                Ruritsu (9:56:14 PM):
                                Hey
                                TWGhoochan (9:56:19 PM):
                                hi
                                Ruritsu (9:56:57 PM):
                                I’m the seer and I seer’ed you as a blue.
                                TWGhoochan (9:57:03 PM):
                                ok
                                ruritsu because im not a blue, im a green so this obviously means he's lying

                                Comment

                                Working...