Stop telling the psychic to come out in the thread, this only gets him/her killed...
As freaky said, he and infinity can't be wolves. The real mason would ruin their hoax if they were posing...
So the psychic coming out to them is just peachy. And if U84 is posing as the seer the seer should also come out to them. They're proven masons unless someone argues otherwise (And if someone plans to do this they should quickly) so there is no reason to distrust them...
*Goes offline till around 4:00*
=__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...
And no, the real masons could be playing smart and not coming out. If I were a mason right now, I wouldn't trust anyone. And as I said, I am not telling the psychic to come out on the thread. I am telling to do that rather than come out to just freaky. I would advise him/her not to come out at all.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
And no, the real masons could be playing smart and not coming out. If I were a mason right now, I wouldn't trust anyone. And as I said, I am not telling the psychic to come out on the thread. I am telling to do that rather than come out to just freaky. I would advise him/her not to come out at all.
Alright. I am done trying to reason with you. Obviously you are a wolf, a paranoid, horrible player or you have a grudge against me, regardless of how it screws over our side.
If you were really the masons, you'd have no reason to bring out both of you. You also wouldn't be trying to frame the seer and anyone else with a different view-point then you.
If you really are the masons, then you are completely insane. Yes, okay, I'm about to tell you why I came out randomly. I looked at the odds of coming out to one of the wolves out of 14 players and I said it wasn't big enough for me not to take it. I came out to infinity. because he looked trust-worthy, although all of that conversation could have been taken as a joke. I came out to you because at the time, I figured you must be human for ratting out a wolf. The strategy that you could have been gaining my trust for that reason never hit me until later. So, yeah. I took a chance to form more of an alliance to branch off of me and jump_the_bullet. I may have made a foolish player. If so, sorry, humans.
Finally, I know I screwed you over last game. I know rzr keeps dissing you compared to me. Although I think you definitely are a better player than me, I can see why you would have a grudge against me. I also know that I can't stand the way you IM and probably said something. So, although it would be really low, you could just be trying to eliminate me for the hell of it.
In conclusion, I am the seer. I am not trying to conceal the psychic readings, nor am I trying to get him/her wolfed for coming out. But I am saying that there is no proof that the two masons are freakysnots and infinity. Think about it. Iluswirl has died and there are a few inactive players. Perhaps they are the masons. If they are both new, they could be scared ****less of getting attacked. So, don't take this as me trying to get freaky lynched, but I am saying not to buy into him.
I may have missed some other points I had, but this should do for now.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Ok, first I'm going to post my entire log with infinity from the beginning of the game until now. Then I'm going to go attack every statement you just made over there.
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 15:33:07 2008
[15:33] turkoglu14: [Offline IM sent 18h and 8m ago]
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 15:33:10 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 15:50:17 2008
[15:50] freakysnots: wolf
[15:51] turkoglu14: sup mason
[15:51] freakysnots: oh'
[15:51] freakysnots: any plans?
[15:51] turkoglu14: im not a wolf lmao
[15:51] freakysnots: well i'm obviously gonna get wolfed
[15:51] freakysnots: tonight
[15:51] turkoglu14: why
[15:51] freakysnots: cuz
[15:51] freakysnots: me being me
[15:51] freakysnots: and them being wolf me
[15:51] turkoglu14: ...
[15:51] turkoglu14: did you tell them you're a mason..?
[15:51] freakysnots: no
[15:51] freakysnots: didn't talk to anyone yet
[15:51] turkoglu14: just because you're good
[15:51] freakysnots: but i want to build an alliance
[15:51] turkoglu14: right?
[15:52] freakysnots: so im gonna go post
[15:52] freakysnots: that im a mason
[15:52] freakysnots: and for the seers to come to me
[15:52] freakysnots: /psychic
[15:52] turkoglu14: dont tell them im a mason
[15:52] freakysnots: and then imma die
[15:52] turkoglu14: i dont want wolves to know
[15:52] freakysnots: no this plan fails
[15:52] freakysnots: i`m not doing it
[15:52] turkoglu14: kk
[15:52] turkoglu14: what should we do?
[15:52] turkoglu14: we need you alive
[15:52] freakysnots: we are at a disadvantage
[15:53] freakysnots: all the seerings é phychic readings are useless
[15:53] freakysnots: cuz
[15:53] turkoglu14: i can tell u84 to seer you
[15:53] freakysnots: erm
[15:53] freakysnots: wtf
[15:53] turkoglu14: ?
[15:53] freakysnots: u84 seer me?
[15:53] turkoglu14: so then he can back you up
[15:53] freakysnots: how the hell do you know u84 is seer
[15:53] turkoglu14: uh he told me
[15:53] freakysnots: why the **** did he tell you
[15:53] turkoglu14: but im only telling you because i need you alive
[15:53] turkoglu14: he trusts me
[15:53] turkoglu14: lmao
[15:53] freakysnots: no
[15:53] freakysnots: dude
[15:53] freakysnots: give me the convo
[15:53] freakysnots: let me analyze it
[15:54] turkoglu14: i dont have it logged, but i can paraphrase it
[15:54] freakysnots: because he might be a wolf
[15:54] freakysnots: Wtf.
[15:54] freakysnots: from now on
[15:54] freakysnots: log all the conversations
[15:54] turkoglu14: i know i know
[15:54] freakysnots: ok paraphrase it
[15:54] freakysnots: also
[15:55] freakysnots: Don't tell u84 to seer me
[15:55] freakysnots: holy ****
[15:55] freakysnots: i don't trust him
[15:55] turkoglu14: yeah im not now haha
[15:55] freakysnots: paraphase, go
[15:55] turkoglu14: after thinking about what he said
[15:55] turkoglu14: yeah
[15:56] turkoglu14: so he started out the convo calling me a wolf, then i jokingly played along and he realized i was kidding, and said "you know why i called you out?" and i was like "you know my role?" and he says "I couldve seered you" so i asked him what my role was, and he said he didnt seer me, he also claimed being the seer during that talk, he said he seered jump_the_bullet as green as well
[15:56] turkoglu14: and thats about it
[15:57] turkoglu14: all chats will be logged from now on,
[15:57] turkoglu14: apologies,
[15:57] freakysnots: k np
[15:58] freakysnots: hm
[15:58] freakysnots: sec let me think about this
[15:59] freakysnots: and it seems like he was "pretending" to be the seer
[15:59] freakysnots: to gain your trust
[15:59] freakysnots: you should post it and get him lynched
[15:59] freakysnots: then again
[15:59] freakysnots: you can't cuz you don't have logs
[15:59] freakysnots: and i don't have the log to analyze it to see what exactly happened
[16:00] freakysnots: talk to anyone else?
[16:00] freakysnots: and we need a plan
[16:02] turkoglu14: i will, im going to talk to u84 again
[16:02] turkoglu14: he thinks im a human btw,
[16:03] freakysnots: k
[16:03] freakysnots: talk to him, ask him about stuff
[16:03] freakysnots: and let me see the convo
[16:03] turkoglu14: i will
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:03:38 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:10:44 2008
[16:10] turkoglu14: kk
[16:10] turkoglu14: pming
[16:13] turkoglu14: sent
[16:13] freakysnots: alrite
[16:14] freakysnots: are you still in the convo
[16:14] freakysnots: could have done a "why did you tell me you were seer"
[16:14] freakysnots: might have been good
[16:15] freakysnots: but if you aren't in that convo right now
[16:15] freakysnots: don't say it
[16:15] turkoglu14: he signed off lmao
[16:15] freakysnots: Ah
[16:15] freakysnots: oh well
[16:15] freakysnots: don't see anything of value in that convo except the fact that he came to you randomly and told you he was seer
[16:15] freakysnots: but incase he is the seer
[16:15] freakysnots: you can' t just go posting that
[16:15] freakysnots: cuz he will die
[16:16] turkoglu14: i know.
[16:16] turkoglu14: im not a complete idiot lmao
[16:16] turkoglu14: i just know you're a mason
[16:16] turkoglu14: even though there are some red masons occasionally
[16:16] turkoglu14: i was one my first game haha
[16:17] freakysnots: erm
[16:17] freakysnots: wuts a red mason
[16:17] turkoglu14: there were 3 masons
[16:17] turkoglu14: 2 blue one red
[16:17] turkoglu14: i was a wolf among the masons
[16:17] turkoglu14: it was pretty cool
[16:17] freakysnots: wow
[16:17] freakysnots: i never knew it wus like that
[16:17] freakysnots: so ur a red mason
[16:17] turkoglu14: i was my first game
[16:17] turkoglu14: just a normal mason now
[16:18] freakysnots: Wut?
[16:18] freakysnots: lol red masons
[16:18] turkoglu14: i was a red mason my first game i played
[16:18] turkoglu14: this is my 3rd game
[16:18] freakysnots: wut
[16:18] freakysnots: you red mason
[16:18] turkoglu14: lmao
[16:18] turkoglu14: not now
[16:18] freakysnots: yes
[16:18] turkoglu14: blueeeeeee
[16:18] turkoglu14: red long ago
[16:18] freakysnots: so what
[16:18] freakysnots: u84 is wolf
[16:18] freakysnots: amirite?
[16:18] turkoglu14: he seems suspicious
[16:18] freakysnots: cuz if i was him
[16:19] freakysnots: i wouldn't go randomly to someone and be like
[16:19] freakysnots: sup, im a seer
[16:19] freakysnots: ERM
[16:19] freakysnots: uh
[16:19] freakysnots: why would he say the r___ guy is suspicious
[16:19] freakysnots: yet
[16:20] freakysnots: he say he is human afterwards
[16:20] freakysnots: wtfux
[16:20] turkoglu14: he is suspicious dude
[16:20] turkoglu14: i agree with him
[16:20] turkoglu14: if you talk to him you'll see
[16:20] turkoglu14: he is soooo awkward
[16:20] turkoglu14: just in the way he talks
[16:20] freakysnots: well i never talked to him so iunno
[16:20] freakysnots: what is weird is that iluswirl died
[16:21] turkoglu14: why is that weird?
[16:21] freakysnots: cuz hes so nub
[16:21] freakysnots: unless he baited someone by claiming seer
[16:21] freakysnots: /physic
[16:21] turkoglu14: it couldve just been a random pick,
[16:22] freakysnots: but why
[16:22] turkoglu14: it is weird though, he's a bad player
[16:22] freakysnots: it could have been mak/jwc
[16:22] freakysnots: i would have taken out one of them first
[16:22] freakysnots: which would mean
[16:22] freakysnots: the wolf is either mak or jwc
[16:22] freakysnots: since it would look bad if all the pros died out except for that one
[16:22] freakysnots: and i'm naturally assuming they put at least a vet in the wolf team
[16:23] freakysnots: so take a pick
[16:23] freakysnots: jwc / mak
[16:23] freakysnots: and we get ourself a wolf
[16:23] turkoglu14: that seems a little rushed,
[16:23] freakysnots: i know i know
[16:23] freakysnots: but it makes sense in my head
[16:24] turkoglu14: i would take out jwc though, hes the most skilled player
[16:24] freakysnots: honestly, the only reason one of them isn't dead right now is cuz the other person would stand out too much
[16:24] freakysnots: but if none of them were on the wolf team
[16:24] freakysnots: then one of themw ould be dead
[16:24] freakysnots: and the other would be accused for being wolf cuz they are alive
[16:25] freakysnots: this way, all the vets are still alive
[16:25] freakysnots: so you can't assume anything
[16:25] turkoglu14: im not, im waiting for someone to screw up
[16:25] freakysnots: sec
[16:25] turkoglu14: ruritsu is on
[16:25] freakysnots: talkingt o him
[16:25] freakysnots: he messaged me
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:25:31 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:25:33 2008
[16:25] turkoglu14: he messaged me too
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:25:39 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:27:38 2008
[16:27] freakysnots: haha lulz
[16:27] freakysnots: [16:26] freakysnots: so ur wolf partner u84 told me ur a wolf
[16:26] freakysnots: gg
[16:26] freakysnots: u both die
[16:27] turkoglu14: lmao
[16:28] freakysnots: ok got nothing out of that
[16:28] freakysnots: i'm bored with this game
[16:28] turkoglu14: i think im getting stuff
[16:28] freakysnots: we are at a major disadvantage here
[16:28] freakysnots: no ****ing guard
[16:29] freakysnots: so we have to use skills to findt he wolves
[16:29] turkoglu14: dont worry about it
[16:29] freakysnots: not random seering
[16:29] turkoglu14: Ruritsu (4:28:22 PM): Have you spoken with U84 recently?
Turkoglu14 (4:28:27 PM): yeah,
Turkoglu14 (4:28:29 PM): why?
Ruritsu (4:29:09 PM): Freaky's telling me that hes going around telling people we're (Me and him) "On the same team"
[16:29] turkoglu14: LMAO
[16:29] turkoglu14: AHAHAH
[16:29] freakysnots: lmfao
[16:29] freakysnots: sec
[16:29] freakysnots: don't tell him anything
[16:29] freakysnots: that would link you to me
[16:29] turkoglu14: kk
[16:29] freakysnots: we don't want that now do we
[16:30] freakysnots: but if we work like this
[16:30] freakysnots: we might let someone slip
[16:30] freakysnots: as in
[16:30] freakysnots: they tell you something
[16:30] freakysnots: and tell me something different
[16:30] turkoglu14: are you calling him out for a wolf completely already?
[16:30] turkoglu14: he showed me your two's log
[16:30] freakysnots: erm yea
[16:31] freakysnots: shouldn't matter
[16:31] freakysnots: cuz ill just say it was a joke
[16:31] freakysnots: or
[16:31] turkoglu14: hes taking it seriously lol
[16:31] freakysnots: wow
[16:31] freakysnots: what ever
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:32:01 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:33:02 2008
[16:33] freakysnots: ahahaha!!
[16:33] freakysnots: [16:31] freakysnots: yo
[16:31] freakysnots: wolf
[16:31] robertsonarofl: ?
[16:31] freakysnots: you
[16:31] freakysnots: are a wolf
[16:31] robertsonarofl: ?
[16:31] freakysnots: i seered you
[16:31] freakysnots: bitch
[16:31] robertsonarofl: oh really
[16:31] freakysnots: ya rly
[16:32] robertsonarofl: k
[16:32] robertsonarofl: and you seered me red
[16:32] freakysnots: no
[16:32] freakysnots: when i seer you
[16:32] freakysnots: it was like
[16:32] freakysnots: robertsonofa is a wolf
[16:32] robertsonarofl: pntballa
[16:32] robertsonarofl: what a lazy guy
[16:32] robertsonarofl: rofl
[16:32] freakysnots: yea
[16:32] freakysnots: gg man
[16:32] freakysnots: 1 down, 3 to go
[16:32] robertsonarofl: k
[16:32] robertsonarofl: rofl
[16:33] freakysnots: LMFAO
[16:33] freakysnots: owned
[16:33] freakysnots: wewt
[16:33] freakysnots: hi five
[16:33] turkoglu14: ...........
[16:33] turkoglu14: he's such an awful player
[16:33] freakysnots: lmfao
[16:33] freakysnots: imma go post it
[16:33] turkoglu14: kk
[16:34] turkoglu14: dude i got an ortho at 5 est lmao
[16:34] turkoglu14: ill be back later
[16:34] freakysnots: but i might die
[16:34] turkoglu14: you wont
[16:34] freakysnots: yea
[16:34] freakysnots: they gonna be like
[16:34] freakysnots: lol reaky = seer
[16:34] turkoglu14: b wory bout it
[16:35] turkoglu14: oh wait you
[16:35] turkoglu14: claimed
[16:35] turkoglu14: seer..
[16:35] turkoglu14: 'claimed'
[16:35] freakysnots: i didnt
[16:35] turkoglu14: 'i seered you bitch'
[16:36] freakysnots: wut ever
[16:37] turkoglu14: peace
[16:37] turkoglu14: bbl
[16:37] *** "turkoglu14" signed off at Thu Oct 02 16:37:17 2008.
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 16:37:23 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 17:55:42 2008
[17:55] *** NOTE: This user is offline. Your messages will most likely *not* be received!
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 17:59:27 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 22:48:24 2008
[22:48] freakysnots: lmao
[22:48] freakysnots: we should talk more
[22:48] freakysnots: vote robert
[22:48] freakysnots: don't worry
[22:48] freakysnots: i got this handled
[22:48] freakysnots: u84 is wolf for sure
[22:48] freakysnots: don't freak out on me
[22:49] freakysnots: i knew this was gonna happen cuz u84 isn't just gonna go down without a fight
[22:49] freakysnots: the audience is jtwg so they don't seem to get any logic
[22:49] freakysnots: so we gotta dumb it down a bit
[22:49] freakysnots: soon we will get physic / seer claims from the real people
[22:50] freakysnots: i wouldn't be doing this if i wasn't 100% sure btw
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 22:51:05 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 22:56:04 2008
[22:56] freakysnots: u there?
Session Close (turkoglu14): Thu Oct 02 23:00:34 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Fri Oct 03 15:43:08 2008
[15:43] freakysnots: sup
[15:43] freakysnots: we should talk
[15:43] turkoglu14: yeah mang
[15:43] turkoglu14: why did you come out....
[15:43] freakysnots: cuz
[15:43] freakysnots: ok
[15:43] freakysnots: truthfully speaking
[15:43] turkoglu14: u84 is not a wolf lol
[15:43] freakysnots: i could have tackled this another way
[15:43] freakysnots: i could have said seer came to me, any counter claims
[15:43] freakysnots: but
[15:44] freakysnots: i think that would have caused inactivity
[15:44] freakysnots: so i did all of this to get everyone focusing on the game
[15:44] freakysnots: u84 isn't very benifitial to us
[15:44] freakysnots: since he came out to random people
[15:44] freakysnots: but i still think he was wolf
[15:44] freakysnots: that was why i came out
[15:44] freakysnots: but yea
[15:44] freakysnots: i had 2 choices
[15:44] freakysnots: ask for counter claims
[15:45] freakysnots: or do this
[15:45] freakysnots: i thought asking for counter claims was boring
[15:45] freakysnots: and i like doing this to gamese
[15:45] freakysnots: anyways
[15:45] freakysnots: u84 is the wolf
[15:45] freakysnots: what makes you say he isnt
[15:46] turkoglu14: im not sure of it, but he definitely does seem seerish,
[15:46] freakysnots: he isnt
[15:46] turkoglu14: but there has been no counter claims and ive asked for the seer to come out,
[15:46] turkoglu14: maybe its just because you made us suspicious
[15:46] freakysnots: there isnt any claims for physic as well
[15:46] freakysnots: yea probably that
[15:46] freakysnots: but i should have posted more info
[15:47] freakysnots: i had to explain to 4 different people what i meant
[15:47] freakysnots: since they tend to not like to use logic in these games
[15:48] turkoglu14: yeah i noticed
[15:48] freakysnots: yea, i knew before i posted this that it was risky
[15:48] freakysnots: but i did it anyways
[15:48] turkoglu14: voting u84 off right now would be rushed and dumb, but i agree that he is suspicious
[15:49] freakysnots: erm
[15:49] turkoglu14: if we have any counterclaims for a seer then ill agree, but until then i would just say there is a lot of misunderstanding
[15:49] freakysnots: we still don't know who is getting wolfed tonight
[15:49] turkoglu14: right,
[15:49] freakysnots: also
[15:49] freakysnots: iluswirl
[15:49] freakysnots: died night 1, we cant rule out that he was seer
[15:49] turkoglu14: right right,
[15:49] freakysnots: since its a mystery why such a c rappy player died first
[15:49] freakysnots: when thre are vets in the game
[15:50] freakysnots: this is unlikely but possible
[15:50] freakysnots: they found out ilu was seer, killed him and gotten u84 to pretend to be seer
[15:50] freakysnots: i thought of that as well
[15:50] freakysnots: but it was weak
[15:50] freakysnots: so i didn't mention it
[15:51] turkoglu14: it doesnt sound likely at all, unless ilus was dumber than normal and gave himself away like robert did
[15:51] freakysnots: ilu plays like that
[15:51] freakysnots: last game he told me who the item seeker was
[15:51] turkoglu14: ...
[15:51] freakysnots: well he didnt tell me
[15:51] freakysnots: but he let it slip
[15:51] turkoglu14: he tried to make a twg game too lmao
[15:51] freakysnots: i caught on
[15:51] freakysnots: but you can't go to the last game and compare it with this game
[15:51] turkoglu14: obviously
[15:51] freakysnots: i'm just still thinking about why ilu died
[15:52] freakysnots: doesn't make sense
[15:52] freakysnots: ok
[15:52] freakysnots: any plans?
[15:52] freakysnots: also i think one of us is dying tonight
[15:52] freakysnots: most likely me
[15:53] freakysnots: cuz i'm the one attacking u84
[15:53] freakysnots: if u84 is wolf, he would kill me so i stop attacking him
[15:53] freakysnots: if u84 is seer
[15:53] freakysnots: wolves will kill me to make it look like u84 killed me
[15:53] freakysnots: dunno about you though
[15:53] freakysnots: and the god damn physic won't come out
[15:53] freakysnots: all cuz they too stupid and listen to u84
[15:54] turkoglu14: if you die tonight, ill plan on getting u84 lynched,
[15:54] turkoglu14: if you live and u84 dies, we're fine,
[15:54] freakysnots: yea
[15:54] freakysnots: remember to do what it takes to get u84 lynched
[15:54] freakysnots: pain in the ass to go this far and let it fall apart
[15:55] freakysnots: and i am confident that u84 is wolf
[15:55] freakysnots: because seriously
[15:55] freakysnots: he wouldn't go and tell you that he is seer just like that
[15:55] freakysnots: it doesn't make sense and i know he won't do it
[15:55] freakysnots: he ****ed up because we were partners
[15:56] freakysnots: he didn't tell me about you because he didn't want me finding out that hes randomly tellnig people that he is seer
[15:56] freakysnots: unless
[15:56] freakysnots: you told him that you were mason
[15:56] freakysnots: which you didnt
[15:56] freakysnots: did you?
[15:57] freakysnots: don't afk on me
[16:01] turkoglu14: sorry dude
[16:01] turkoglu14: back
[16:01] turkoglu14: getting directions for tennis
[16:01] turkoglu14: i got like 10 minutes
[16:01] freakysnots: oh
[16:02] freakysnots: like i was saying
[16:02] freakysnots: unless you told u84 that you were mason
[16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer
[16:02] turkoglu14: i didnt tell anyone.
[16:02] freakysnots: then the 2nd one
[16:02] freakysnots: [16:02] freakysnots: there wouldn't be any reason for him to tell you that he was seer
[16:02] turkoglu14: right, and he randomly came out to you as well,
[16:02] freakysnots: naw
[16:02] freakysnots: he came to me after i caught robert
[16:02] turkoglu14: just as a ploy to gain trust i suppose
[16:02] turkoglu14: well still
[16:02] freakysnots: yea
[16:02] freakysnots: that
[16:03] turkoglu14: well, id still really appreciate to see the 'real' seer
[16:03] freakysnots: psh what ever
[16:03] freakysnots: even if he was the seer
[16:03] freakysnots: hes not a very good one
[16:03] turkoglu14: haha
[16:03] turkoglu14: agreed
[16:03] freakysnots: don't worry
[16:03] freakysnots: we don't need blues to win this game
[16:03] turkoglu14: right,
[16:04] freakysnots: even if we all die out and were all blues
[16:04] freakysnots: doesnt make a difference
[16:04] turkoglu14: yeah, but i hate dying haha
[16:04] freakysnots: i would have eventualyl gotten wolfed
[16:04] freakysnots: when i die
[16:04] freakysnots: there isno way to confirm that you are mason
[16:04] freakysnots: so you are useless
[16:04] turkoglu14: im sure they would take the vets out first,
[16:04] freakysnots: and u84 would have gotten killed
[16:04] freakysnots: IF he is seer
[16:04] freakysnots: since he is randomly telling people
[16:04] freakysnots: so yep
[16:04] freakysnots: it all works out
[16:04] turkoglu14: if he lives, he's definitely a wolf.
[16:04] freakysnots: naw
[16:05] freakysnots: if he lives
[16:05] turkoglu14: well more than likely
[16:05] freakysnots: the wolves know he is gonna get lynched
[16:05] freakysnots: so they keep him alive and kill me
[16:05] freakysnots: that is only if he is seer
[16:05] freakysnots: if he is wolf then yea
[16:05] freakysnots: he will be alive
[16:05] freakysnots: since they won't wolf him to frame me
[16:05] freakysnots: since there is the physic
[16:05] turkoglu14: i doubt the psychic will come out though,
[16:05] freakysnots: he will
[16:06] turkoglu14: not until he's sure of our roles
[16:06] freakysnots: otherwise i will bitch slap him
[16:06] freakysnots: seriousl
[16:06] freakysnots: seriously
[16:06] freakysnots: how can we be wolves
[16:06] turkoglu14: yeah i know,
[16:06] freakysnots: unless i just becamse stupid and killed all 3 wolves
[16:06] freakysnots: robert you and me
[16:06] turkoglu14: u84 is being idiotic
[16:06] freakysnots: hes not
[16:06] freakysnots: he is wolf
[16:06] freakysnots: he wants to make everyone think we are wolves
[16:06] freakysnots: this is the only thing he can do now
[16:06] freakysnots: he isnt dying without a fight
[16:06] freakysnots: not like hes gonna go like
[16:07] freakysnots: k sup, im wolf
[16:07] freakysnots: and the ONLY reason he is doing this is because he is wolf IMO
[16:07] freakysnots: since he knows we are confirmed masons
[16:07] freakysnots: going against that is stupid
[16:07] freakysnots: and he is trying to not let the phychic come out to us and come out in the thread
[16:07] freakysnots: or stay hidden
[16:07] freakysnots: if he was seer
[16:07] freakysnots: he might have told the phychic to come to us
[16:07] freakysnots: since he is still human
[16:07] freakysnots: and wants to help our team out
[16:08] freakysnots: what he is doing right now is 100% wolfish
[16:09] turkoglu14: i agree he's wolfish, but really, rushing it like we are would be bad,
[16:09] turkoglu14: im out for right now, ill be back at like 6:30
[16:09] freakysnots: k
[16:09] turkoglu14: try to get some more info?
[16:10] freakysnots: naw
[16:10] freakysnots: its night phase
[16:10] freakysnots: i think i talked to everyone
[16:10] freakysnots: except for some inactive people
[16:10] turkoglu14: kk
[16:10] freakysnots: c ya
[16:10] turkoglu14: gl mang
[16:10] freakysnots: mhm
[16:10] *** "turkoglu14" signed off at Fri Oct 03 16:10:19 2008.
Session Close (turkoglu14): Fri Oct 03 16:10:21 2008
Session Start (freakysnots:turkoglu14): Fri Oct 03 17:30:50 2008
[17:30] *** NOTE: This user is offline. Your messages will most likely *not* be received!
Alright. I am done trying to reason with you. Obviously you are a wolf, a paranoid, horrible player or you have a grudge against me, regardless of how it screws over our side.
Hey wow, what a hypocrite. Don’t let your god damn person emotions get into a game, and no I don’t envy, or have a grudge against you. It’s just a game. Second of all the only reason you are going against the only confirmed human right now is because you are a wolf and want to create confusion in this game. There is no way that we can lie about being masons. You and I both know that.
If you were really the masons, you'd have no reason to bring out both of you. You also wouldn't be trying to frame the seer and anyone else with a different view-point then you.
Not true. The reason I came out and told who my partner was in my original post is because of what you did with my partner. You went to him randomly and claimed to be seer. This was one of my evidence on you and it wouldn’t make sense if I went in the thread without posting it. Also, I am aware that I just got myself killed by coming out as mason. Since there are only 2 masons in this game, after I die there would be no way for infinity to be a confirmed mason. This would make infinity unconfirmed and when he claims mason, there is a less amount of trust on him. Also after I die, infinity is just like a regular human except he knows that I was mason making him not different from any normal human.
If you really are the masons, then you are completely insane. Yes, okay, I'm about to tell you why I came out randomly. I looked at the odds of coming out to one of the wolves out of 14 players and I said it wasn't big enough for me not to take it. I came out to infinity. because he looked trust-worthy, although all of that conversation could have been taken as a joke.
And just a moment ago, you were calling me a bad player... Again, hypocritical.
I came out to you because at the time, I figured you must be human for ratting out a wolf.The strategy that you could have been gaining my trust for that reason never hit me until later. So, yeah. I took a chance to form more of an alliance to branch off of me and jump_the_bullet. I may have made a foolish player. If so, sorry, humans.
What you meant to say over there is “Oh damn, I was terribly unlucky to falsely claim seer to both the masons. Darn it ah well, now i gotta go and accuse them of being wolves and cause confusion to the whole human team.”
Finally, I know I screwed you over last game. I know rzr keeps dissing you compared to me. Although I think you definitely are a better player than me, I can see why you would have a grudge against me. I also know that I can't stand the way you IM and probably said something. So, although it would be really low, you could just be trying to eliminate me for the hell of it.
I don’t care about the internet. I have a life. I didn’t even think about the last game. I don’t recall rzr dissing me and I doubt rzr will diss me. No, I don’t have a grudge against you. The reason I did this is because you are a wolf. (Or a really horrible player that comes out randomly to people as seer)
In conclusion, I am the seer. I am not trying to conceal the psychic readings, nor am I trying to get him/her wolfed for coming out. But I am saying that there is no proof that the two masons are freakysnots and infinity. Think about it. Iluswirl has died and there are a few inactive players. Perhaps they are the masons. If they are both new, they could be scared ****less of getting attacked. So, don't take this as me trying to get freaky lynched, but I am saying not to buy into him.
How the hell am I supposed to know that there will be inactive players in this game. And that the inactive players are the masons so I take such a big risk. I agree that iluswirl may be the phychic or seer since I expected a vet to be killed on night 1. If they are new and scared ****less and don’t want to post it, then again that is their problem. I cannot predict that the masons are new and ****less (seriously wtf who would be scared ****less..) and again, this plan is too risky for a wolf to do since if it failed, the team just lost 3 wolves. There are proof that me and infinity are masons but there are no proof that we are not masons.
On a final note: Remember that I accused u84 of being a wolf. Weather he is the wolf or not, this is the only possible reaction we would expect from him. Its not like he is just going to give up and say he is wolf. BUT, a human will try and cause less confusion by not ****ing up the order of the game. He is now a guaranteed wolf in my eyes because he is now accusing the only two confirmed humans in the game. A human would not do something like this and provide retarded half ass arguments that does not make any sense at all. That is a bad move and you know it.
Sorry for triple posting but I forgot to post this and I just realized it.
Yes, okay, I'm about to tell you why I came out randomly. I looked at the odds of coming out to one of the wolves out of 14 players and I said it wasn't big enough for me not to take it.
So unless my calculator is really ****ed up but I believe 4/14 = 29%
Allow me to use an analogy. You are given this chance to sleep with this really hot girl. BUT you have 29% of getting AIDS. You still do it.
Gj <3
Last edited by freakysnots; 10-3-2008, 04:28 PM.
Reason: seriously, i don't want to quad post, Spelling error
Comment