jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #316
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Xception704 - 3 - emerald000, megamon88, atzuelo1191
    Temote - 1.001 - phantom, Heavylee
    vashthestampede - 1.001 - phantom, Dr Kirth
    Jokim - 1.001 - phantom, Temote
    Heavylee - 1 - Myst1278
    megamon88 - 1 - Xception704
    atzuelo1191 - 1 - mattc16

    Sorry about adding the phantoms late =P
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #317
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      hey guys, so my computer power cord broke, and I was supposed to get a new one today but the stupid people left a thing on my doorknob when i was laying outside tanning.... I also have to send my computer away. So aim will still be to a minimum, but I will keep checking back here every so often. Still not much activity though. I am gonna stick with my safety.

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #318
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        Originally posted by heavylee
        hey guys, so my computer power cord broke, and I was supposed to get a new one today but the stupid people left a thing on my doorknob when i was laying outside tanning.
        LOL.

        Vote people hurry! End day!!!


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #319
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          Day 3 has ended!

          Xception704 - 3 - emerald000, megamon88, atzuelo1191
          Temote - 1.001 - phantom, Heavylee
          vashthestampede - 1.001 - phantom, Dr Kirth
          Jokim - 1.001 - phantom, Temote
          Heavylee - 1 - Myst1278
          megamon88 - 1 - Xception704
          atzuelo1191 - 1 - mattc16

          Phantoms:
          Vashthestampede0987 -1.001 - replacement will be found
          Jokim - 1.001 replacement will be found
          Temote - .001
          Sullyman2007 - .001


          It was that time of year; bring your kid to work day. Michael decided to walk over to Stanley to try and be polite by introducing himself to his daughter, Melissa.

          "Michael, you surely remember my daughter?" He said that not even to look towards him as he had important business to do... crosswords.

          "Oh yes! Hi, um... Hello Melissa! How are you? Good to see you? So homie g dawg-izzle crack-a-lackin -- wait my crack aint lackin if you get my drift." Said the suddenly quieted Michael. He began to realize how tough it was to appear "child appropriate" or let alone not make racial comments.

          "MICHAEL"

          "Err.. I'm fine..." responded the "violated child," as Stanley said.

          Trying to get away from this situation as fast as possible, Michael forged an excuse. "Well, I have a lot of work to do you know. Anyways good to see you Melissa!" he said enthusiastically, trying to cover for his previous error. "Actually Stanley.. if you don't mind me saying so, she is definitely turning into a stone cold fox! You better keep those frat boys away from her, as I want my fair share."

          "I'm in 8th grade..." said the now truly violated child.

          "She's in Middle School," he tried to explain.

          Another huge mistake, now to try and make up for it one last time, Michael thought. "Oh yes... an extraordinary time. I can't wait to see how you turn out all grown up!"

          "THAT DOES IT MICHAEL. DO YOU REALIZE SHE'S ONLY 13 YEARS OLD, WHEN YOU'RE LIKE 40? SHE'S NOT EVEN LEGAL YET!"

          Michael was panicking to try and cure the scar he had made on his reputation. "I -- I.."

          "LISTEN MICHAEL! YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO WHY YOU WOULD SAY SUCH THINGS."

          "but... but-"

          "I can NOT even work pi[against[/i] some predator. The reward just is not great enough to having to hear your comments!" Shouted Stanley

          Xception704 has quit


          1. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
          2. sc979 (sam97379)
          3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
          5. Kekeb (Kek3b)
          6. hoochan (twghoochan)
          7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
          8. jokim (Zanethra)
          9. Temote (Sumote)
          10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
          11. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
          12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
          13. megamon88 (megamon88)
          14. vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
          15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)
          16. emerald000 (emerald3x0)

          Night 4 Ends around 7PM EST
          Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-17-2008, 06:53 PM.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #320
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            sup im subbing

            can anyone tl;dr this thread in like 5 sentences

            and could i also have a list of who's alive

            thanks

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #321
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

              Ok...here's what has gone on so far.

              Start of game:
              Kekeb is wolfed (was a mason)
              Hoochan subs for Lito, comes out as seer but there is no seer. Hoochan is voted out (green).
              I was guarded from being wolfed.
              Bynary slips up in an AIM chat, is lynched (purple, became green)
              sc979 is wolfed (green)
              Some work by the blues and I and xception is voted out (red).

              Of the people left:
              5 of 7 humans
              2 of 3 masons
              guardian
              wolfsbane
              3 of 4 wolves.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #322
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Phantom for the loss D:
                Yeah I'm here now and I should be active for the rest of the game.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  1. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                  2. sc979 (sam97379)
                  3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                  5. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                  6. hoochan (twghoochan)
                  7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                  8. jokim (Zanethra)
                  9. Temote (Sumote)
                  10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                  11. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                  12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
                  13. megamon88 (megamon88)
                  14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)
                  16. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-17-2008, 06:06 PM.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    Oh I ment 4 of 7 humans left...


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • jokim
                      Don't talk to me.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 196

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      Ok.... well... Lemme just say some things:

                      1st: Juggling.... fix your tags, Please. xD

                      2nd: I am sorry, I really didn't have time for this lately, Actually, I should say I don't have time for this. I know, I should have asked for a sub, but I tought I could keep up with it. Forgive me

                      3rd: Get me a sub, I hate the fact that it's that "late" in the game. But I don't think I can "catch" back, Even tho I try, it won't be "enough". (I really don't have time )

                      4th: Can I talk to the one subbing for me and tell him what I know and what not ? o_O

                      5th: I'll be on AIM waiting for the answer to 4th and then talk to the one in question if it applies.


                      Once again. Sorry.

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        <<< is on AIM. talk to him about TWG and shizzle


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          hey doods, I will be on tomorrow morning on aim and stuff, but most of you will probably be at school I am guessing. I am hopefully getting a power cord tomorrow too... We'll see. ps, I only read through the thread quickly, I will read it better tomorrow.

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Night 4 has ended!

                            Kelly, the new receptionist hoisted up the next gift for Phyllis, it was valentines day.

                            1 Hour later, 3 more signatures, and 3 more gifts were transported over to Phyllis's desk. Just another 15 minutes from the last package delivered, a giant teddy bear, larger than the size of Kevin, was given to, once again, Phyllis.

                            Kelly was getting more and more furious, after each and every present was given, for Ryan, her boyfriend of 1 day didn't get her anything.

                            "6 o' clock everyone!" shouted Toby, although no one needed a reminder. On everyone's way out, Kelly stayed behind a few minutes to be able to talk with Phyllis. When Phyllis was finally read to leave, so did Kelly.

                            "You need me to help you carry all of that?" Kelly asked, trying to sound polite

                            "Oh, no thanks. I can carry all the love that Bob Vance has for me."

                            "Well if you both love each other so much, why don't you two work in the same place?"

                            "You know, that's a great question..." said Phyllis, as she hadn't ever thought about it.

                            The next day, emerald000 resigned.

                            1. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                            2. sc979 (sam97379)
                            3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                            4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                            5. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                            6. hoochan (twghoochan)
                            7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                            8. jokim (Zanethra)
                            9. Temote (Sumote)
                            10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                            11. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                            12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
                            13. megamon88 (megamon88)
                            14. vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                            15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)
                            16. emerald000 (emerald3x0)

                            Day 4 will end on Sunday at 7:00 PM EST


                            Current votes
                            pntballa18 -1.001 - phantoms
                            Jokim - 1.001 - phantoms replacement needs to be found
                            Temote - .001 - phantom
                            Sullyman2007 - .001 - phantom
                            Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-18-2008, 04:43 PM.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              I hate you wolves.

                              PS: The remaining wolves are:

                              Karen, Angela and Ryan. (You really thought I was going to post them?)

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                :O

                                Comment

                                Working...