jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #166
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    hoochan. 2 for insta still i believe

    Kirth, what makes you believe hooch is human? Elaborate please.


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #167
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      hoochan - 5 - megamon88, Sullyman2007, Bynary Fission, Dr Kirth, mattc16
      megamon- 1 - Heavylee
      atzuelo - 1 - emerald
      Xception704 - 1 - hoochan
      Dr Kirth - 1 - Temote
      Myst - 1 - sc979
      Vash - 1 - Xception

      (hoochan can't vote against himself)
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • jokim
        Don't talk to me.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 196

        #168
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        Safety on Heavy

        I agree with those who say we should NOT Insta Hoochan.

        More time is good.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #169
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          Ya, there are a lot of safeties because we all think hooch should die, but we need as much time as possible to find the wolves. Not that I have been doing much to help haha. I am just recovering from last class bash, so I will probably be on my computer all day studying and whatnot

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #170
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            You're a ****, xception, ;_;

            Sorry guys, I've been busy with my school's musical. (Productions are going from today to saturday so I probably won't be keeping up with this until Saturday/Sunday.) Feel free to IM me and **** to do what you want and I'll try and get back to you as fast as possible.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #171
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              Originally posted by mattc16
              hoochan. 2 for insta still i believe

              Kirth, what makes you believe hooch is human? Elaborate please.
              Well, it hinges on the fact that Lito dropped out of the game. It just seems to me that Lito would never quit a game unless he got a role boring to him (i.e. human). Hoochan subs in, and the human role gets passed to him. I know Lito could have dropped out for other reasons, but this scenario seems the most likely to occur, to me anyways. As for everything that hoochan did, well, it was either because he didn't want to sit around being a human, or he effed up big time as a wolf. Normally I wouldn't consider the first option, but because he subbed in for Lito, it makes the first option just as likely, if not more likely, as the second.


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #172
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Originally posted by DrKirth
                Well, it hinges on the fact that Lito dropped out of the game. It just seems to me that Lito would never quit a game unless he got a role boring to him (i.e. human). Hoochan subs in, and the human role gets passed to him. I know Lito could have dropped out for other reasons, but this scenario seems the most likely to occur, to me anyways. As for everything that hoochan did, well, it was either because he didn't want to sit around being a human, or he effed up big time as a wolf. Normally I wouldn't consider the first option, but because he subbed in for Lito, it makes the first option just as likely, if not more likely, as the second.
                I agree...you people are making a biiiig mistake by voting hooch. Why would someone give up being a wolf? It doesn't make sense.

                I'll hold my vote for now.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  Well, I think the basis of it is, we don't really have anything else to go of of. And Hooch is the most wolfy at this point. Which is why he is being voted, if anyone can come up with some better proof before day is over. Feel free to present it, I am sure a lot of people would be fine with changing their votes.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    Originally posted by jokim
                    Safety on Heavy

                    I agree with those who say we should NOT Insta Hoochan.

                    More time is good.
                    Originally posted by jokim

                    More time is good.

                    Originally posted by jokim
                    we should NOT Insta Hoochan.

                    More time is good.
                    lol vash.

                    And aTzueLo, no has anything to go off of other than hoochan's fake claim. At least, I know I don't. No one's even tried to contact me. I've had to go to everyone to talk. That's why everyone's voting hoochan ... he's the most wolfish so far, though I am convinced he's human.

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      Got in trouble at school and I hope I can stay on meh computer...
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        I went to talk to you...

                        Yeah yeah I agree, from what I asked people are for the most part are just staying back and waiting for the info to fall into their laps.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          Sorry, I meant, hardly anyone has approached me.

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            1 more hour until day ends! (if I'm not in trouble before them =P).

                            hoochan - 5 - megamon88, Sullyman2007, Bynary Fission, Dr Kirth, mattc16
                            megamon- 1 - Heavylee
                            atzuelo - 1 - emerald
                            Xception704 - 1 - hoochan
                            Dr Kirth - 1 - Temote
                            Myst - 1 - sc979
                            Vash - 1 - Xception
                            Heavylee - 1 - Jokim
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Bleh.

                              Hmm...i honestly don't think any more votes will matter, Emerald? (because you voted me).


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • Sullyman2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1663

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                The main reason I want Hooch dead is because of what he pulled. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty sure, if not positive, that he's human. Now you ask why would we off kill a human, if we know hes a human? I tell you it's because we have nothing else to go off of.

                                I talked to Lito before he quit and I already posted the convo twice. He quit because he had a ****ty role (human). The role was then given to Hooch. Now, why Hooch lied and said hes was seer to Xception, I have no idea. A jackass move indeed. I'm thinking after he got the PM that his role was human, he thought the same thing Lito thought. "Wow, thats gay. I'm out".
                                So this is some proof of humanity right? Regardless, I still want him dead. Not because I think hes a wolf, but because hes a jackass.

                                Comment

                                Working...