jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
    Ahh, when I said "I don't think he would rat me out", I referred to if I was a wolf and so was he, he wouldn't rat me out. The part where I said "I would have screwed myself over" is referring to that if I was indeed a wolf, I would have screwed up long ago. The third part is just me saying that I would try not to screw myself over if I was a wolf by watching what I say. And the last parts were just in general; it was late and I wasn't speaking clearly at the time.
    Meaning you already did screw up? Since it is only the second vote, and I have already been suspicious of you, I am putting my vote on bynary for now.

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      Originally posted by heavylee
      Meaning you already did screw up? Since it is only the second vote, and I have already been suspicious of you, I am putting my vote on bynary for now.
      No, I'm saying if I was a wolf I would have. I mistyped a few of those sentences, and I knew they'd come back to haunt me. :/
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        Hmm...an interesting development indeed.

        I'll hold my vote for now.


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          No idea if will get back until deadline, so I am going to safety on Myst for now.

          PS: Binary, you should do more than browsing the forum. Get on AIM. I know a couple of people that want to talk to you. That's unless you fear slipping again...

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            Yeah Bynary. I, for one, would like to talk to you.

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              I am chatting on AIM. I intend to explain myself to anybody who would like to speak to me. I am available all night, so if you wish to speak to me, feel free to do so.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Hi mega.

                How come you're not on AIM? =\

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  Zanethra (02:29:43): When someone has a conversation with you as a non-player about game things, you shoudln't be quoting them in the game thread. Conversations I have with people in this game are private because I'm not playing
                  Zanethra (02:29:48): What are you referring to ?
                  Just in case it wasn't clear from the green text and the "last edited by Devonin" in the post this was referring to: Bynary was talking to me about the game, since I'm not playing, and then quoted something I said about the game in the post. Since what I said about the game could have had influencing effects on things, I edited it out and replaced it with that warning in green.

                  Comment

                  • jokim
                    Don't talk to me.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 196

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    Heh, Bynary made it even more confussing. xD

                    Emerald cleared that to me when I sent chat to him.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      k folks, writing an exam today, and then heading home for the night. I will probably be on later today when I get home, but will probably be busy at night. Try talking to me if I am on aim though!

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        Sorry I haven't been able to get on AIM folks...I only have AIM on one of my computers, and I can't always get to it.

                        I'll probably be on later today as I have an essay to write.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Myst1278
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 199

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          safety on Xception for now.
                          Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                          Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                          BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                          PM with your code for add.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Originally posted by Myst1278
                            safety on Xception for now.
                            Thanks for keeping me safe Myst.



                            ... couldn't resist.

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Invisifont humors me.

                              On AIM now...whoever reads this should be too.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • Sullyman2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1663

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                Alright guys, I'm leaving in a few minutes for a camping trip with some people with my dads work, didn't really want to go but it's kind of a long story...it's only one night (tonight) so I'll be back hopefully before this time tomorrow (before noon EST).
                                Also saftey on DrKirth.

                                Comment

                                Working...