jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #91
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Well the ideal situation would be where all five blues hooked up, but if masons come out to wolfsbane, and guardian comes out to wolfsbane, it'll be up to the wolfsbane as to whether or not he trusts the guardian-claimer to be the real deal.

    If he doesn't, then who is the guardian going to guard?

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #92
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      5 pages... i don't have time to read that... someone fill me in if your on aim...

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #93
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        Game started.
        Megamon came out as Wolfsbane.
        Hoochan came out as Seer.
        There is no Seer role.
        Hoochan = wolf or human.
        Either way, Hoochan should die.

        Comment

        • Bynary Fission
          Retired One-Hander
          • Jan 2008
          • 2437

          #94
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          Right. Even is hoochan is a human, I still think he should be lynched for sheer stupidity, because he's gonna screw up the game if he stays in. When someone has a conversation with you as a non-player about game things, you shoudln't be quoting them in the game thread. Conversations I have with people in this game are private because I'm not playing.If he's a wolf, then it's a double bonus.
          Last edited by devonin; 04-7-2008, 11:04 PM.
          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #95
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            Here's the chatroom from last night for anyone who missed it.

            Bynary, I invited you, but it said you couldn't join.

            http://files.filefront.com/conf+chat.../fileinfo.html

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #96
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              Sorry I couldn't be there last night, but I read the conversation and I agree that hoochan should go no matter what. And if he is a human, its just 1. It'll be ok.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #97
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                I'm home and online now if anyone wants to talk.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  p.s. on the chance that someone who hasn't played before is guardian, here's some advice. please take it and think about it.

                  do NOT reveal yourself to ANYONE except wolfsbane. I was talking with someone who hasn't really played a lot and even though it's been stated in this topic before, they said something to the effect of "so we don't know guardian yet right?"

                  If the guardian is smart, NO one except the Wolfsbane should know who he is ... for the whole game.

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    Yeah, to whoever wasn't in the chat with us, you didn't miss much. It was pretty much dead except for the few minutes during and after I posted my mini convo with Lito. Other than that not much else happend

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      It's so weird... Sully playing active that is. ;P

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        Haha no joke.

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          Wow...

                          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (11 members and 2 guests)
                          jugglinguy, argo15, aTzUeLo1191, DarkManticoreX2, emerald000, Kekeb, megamon88, robertsona, Sullyman2007, Temote, Xception704+

                          =)
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Yep. It's Spring Break so I have plenty of spare time

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Just now? Wow I had Spring Break like a month ago.

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                                Yep. It's Spring Break so I have plenty of spare time
                                Do you happen to live near Titusville, FL? Cause John's spring break is this week as well. /stalker
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...