jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #196
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
    As for the new episode I'm recording it =/. Stupid homework.
    I wish you could send me tv recordings via IM (or on the computer at all =P) Stupid NBC.com!
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #197
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      Heh I would but its on my DVR not computer. There must be some site that has the episodes on it. Maybe tulu?

      (offtopicness ftw).


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #198
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        Night 2 has Ended

        "Hey Michael, when are you going to do that speech presentation?" the intern questioned.

        "Right now. Good call."

        Michael slowly approached the microphone located in the middle of the cruise boat they were all on.

        "Everyone here from Dunder Mifflin Paper Company in Scranton.. can, can I please have your attention? I have something urgent to tell you. The ship we're on right now is SINKING. Guys... seriously guys, come on. It's my turn to talk right now. Anyways, IN 5 MINUTES THE SHIP WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON THE LIFE RAFTS."

        The crowd went crazy, trying to save their lives. The speech was supposedly to "trigger the mind" instead of "trigger the body" which was the result of his supposedly "motivational" speech.

        "Who do we save, you might ask? The sales? The accountants? The -"

        SPLASH! After that point, all you could see was an open window and an empty seat; the man had jumped out in an attempt to save his life. Luckily, 5 minutes later, aTzUeLo1191 was pulled up from a life raft. He was alive.

        Day 2 ends Saturday at 7:00 PM EST I'll be glad to extend it, but I really like the 7 PM times.

        Insta is at 7.001
        Vashthestampede - .001 - phantom
        Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-10-2008, 08:23 PM. Reason: grey vs gray
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #199
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          Also, quite a few people have asked me this: The guardian can NOT guard them self.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #200
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            wow, either we got lucky or the guard came out to mega or something... Anyways, whoever knows the guard (if this is the case) had better not slip up...

            Comment

            • megamon88
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 2567

              #201
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              Yay! Succesful guard ftw!
              Anyways, I think I have a pretty good idea of who's a wolf.
              I need to confirm it, but I will post it once I have enough proof.

              Comment

              • Vash0987
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 5

                #202
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                ;_; I got a phantom. I should be able to be more put more into this after Saturday though guys, sorry again about my inactivity.

                Comment

                • Vash0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 5

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  ps posting on an alt

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    ooo so far there's been a successful guard in all the games I've played in

                    Well, except for the one game where I was the guardian... damn it, now I made myself sad


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      Time be ticking.
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        Since nobody seem to do anything, I will start something. Here's a conversion jokim had with Binary. After talking about it, we decided to withhold the information but I felt it needed to be posted now. Important points that I remember are bolded.

                        Zanethra (02:21:42): Hi
                        LoganT1993 (02:21:49): Hey.
                        LoganT1993 (02:21:57): What's up?
                        Zanethra (02:22:02): not much.
                        Zanethra (02:22:03): So
                        Zanethra (02:22:15): Hoochan was totally making this up about you and vash ?
                        LoganT1993 (02:22:32): Yup. I hadn't even posted or talked on AIM when he said that.
                        Zanethra (02:23:21): Well, Talking or not doesn't mean anything. Wolves gets a PM with every member of their team. So they can know without talking to them.
                        Zanethra (02:23:22): So
                        Zanethra (02:23:38): If hoochan was a wolf, Who REALLY did sell his teammates, He didn't need to talk to you
                        LoganT1993 (02:23:42): Hmm...true, but it also means I said nothing that would imply I was a wolf.
                        LoganT1993 (02:23:44): Right,.
                        LoganT1993 (02:24:04): I doubt he would rat me out, but then again he's an idiot by looking at all his previous TWG posts.
                        Zanethra (02:24:06): I am not saying there is suspicions on you to "back up" what hoochan said.
                        Zanethra (02:24:16): I am saying
                        LoganT1993 (02:24:19): Well if I was a wolf.
                        Zanethra (02:24:26): Did Hoochan tell the truth or not ?
                        LoganT1993 (02:24:28): No, I understand.
                        LoganT1993 (02:24:31): He didn't.
                        Zanethra (02:24:48): Don't be over defensive, it does look "bad".
                        LoganT1993 (02:24:57): I know, I'm trying not to.
                        Zanethra (02:25:03): so, you have something to hide ?
                        Zanethra (02:25:03): xD
                        LoganT1993 (02:25:11): lol, Nah.
                        LoganT1993 (02:25:30): I would have screwed myself over by now.
                        Zanethra (02:25:40): Or you actually just did. >.>
                        LoganT1993 (02:25:44): How so?
                        Zanethra (02:26:00): Well. Not saying you did, But you might. >.>
                        Zanethra (02:26:01): i mean
                        Zanethra (02:26:02): XD
                        LoganT1993 (02:26:04): lol.
                        LoganT1993 (02:26:07): See?
                        Zanethra (02:26:12): You might have.
                        Zanethra (02:26:17): that'S what i mean
                        LoganT1993 (02:26:17): Right, but I make sure not to.
                        Zanethra (02:26:18): XD
                        Zanethra (02:27:13): Don't count on the "noob" tagged on you, It won't really last long :P
                        LoganT1993 (02:27:26): Yup. There's no credibility to what he said, so I'm not worried.
                        Zanethra (02:27:28): so, statements like : I'd have slipped up by now won't really work great.
                        LoganT1993 (02:27:43): Yeah, but wolves usually slip, so it was just a thought.
                        Zanethra (02:27:57): Heh.
                        Zanethra (02:29:43): When someone has a conversation with you as a non-player about game things, you shoudln't be quoting them in the game thread. Conversations I have with people in this game are private because I'm not playing
                        Zanethra (02:29:48): What are you referring to ?
                        LoganT1993 (02:29:54): Hmm?
                        LoganT1993 (02:30:09): Wait...you aren't playing, right?
                        Zanethra (02:30:13): I am
                        Zanethra (02:30:15): I am Jokim.
                        LoganT1993 (02:30:19): I know.
                        LoganT1993 (02:30:27): But are you playing? Cause I'm forgetting...
                        Zanethra (02:30:40): ...I wouldn't have talked to you if i wasn't.
                        LoganT1993 (02:30:52): Oh, right. But you quoted that post, so you worried me for a second.
                        Zanethra (02:31:14): Why so ?
                        LoganT1993 (02:32:04): Because the first part says "When someone has a conversation with you as a non-player about game things"...sorry, I've been deprived of sleep for a while to I'm not thinking straight.
                        LoganT1993 (02:32:16): so*
                        Zanethra (02:32:41): Well
                        Zanethra (02:32:48): Can you explain me what it means ?
                        Zanethra (02:32:52): I don't understand you.
                        LoganT1993 (02:32:57): Err..nevermind.
                        Zanethra (02:32:58): You're Quite confusing. >.>
                        LoganT1993 (02:33:01): I know, lol.
                        LoganT1993 (02:33:13): I typically am, since at this time I'm usually gaming and eating sugarey foods, lol.
                        LoganT1993 (02:33:19): sugary*
                        Zanethra (02:35:29): You should try working on this, Confusion is NOT a good thing. XD
                        LoganT1993 (02:35:46): I'm typically very clear...except when I use big words, lol.
                        Zanethra (02:36:36): Zanethra (02:32:58) : You're Quite confusing. >.>
                        lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLoganT1993 (02:33:01) : I know, lol.
                        lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLoganT1993 (02:33:13) : I typically am...
                        llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllland now you say:
                        lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLoganT1993 (02:35:46) : I'm typically very clear...
                        lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllYou are REALLY confusing
                        LoganT1993 (02:37:22): lol.
                        LoganT1993 (02:37:37): No, I am clear, but not today...
                        Zanethra (02:40:52): then i won't talk to you anymore today. XD
                        Zanethra (02:40:58): What time is it for you ? XD
                        LoganT1993 (02:41:01): lol...I'll try to be clearer.
                        LoganT1993 (02:41:10): 11:42....I'm usually coherant well past 5 AM.
                        Zanethra (02:41:36): wait
                        Zanethra (02:41:42): almost midnite ?
                        LoganT1993 (02:42:03): I can explain it all but I'm exhausted from constant lack of sleep...needless to say you posted something, and it looked like it was saying you can't tell non-players anything about the game, and since you posted that I thought you weren't a player for a second.
                        LoganT1993 (02:42:05): Yup.
                        LoganT1993 (02:42:12): I'm usually up till 4:45-5 AM.
                        Zanethra (02:42:37): it's almost 3 AM here. (EST)
                        LoganT1993 (02:42:42): Ahh.
                        Zanethra (02:44:51): and i am off
                        Zanethra (02:44:55): bed's calling.
                        Zanethra (02:44:55): XD
                        LoganT1993 (02:45:30): Seeya.

                        What do you think? I see Binary slipping up, but what did you see?

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          Ahh, when I said "I don't think he would rat me out", I referred to if I was a wolf and so was he, he wouldn't rat me out. The part where I said "I would have screwed myself over" is referring to that if I was indeed a wolf, I would have screwed up long ago. The third part is just me saying that I would try not to screw myself over if I was a wolf by watching what I say. And the last parts were just in general; it was late and I wasn't speaking clearly at the time.
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Hmm, i do see Bynary slipping up a lot there. I've had a wierd feeling about most of his posts this game actually...

                            Bynary Fission. It's a half safety, don't think i can get online tomorrow much


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              And don't forget that we have 24 hours and that there's a lot of wolves to find.

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

                                I saw my name bolded, and I'm thinking "****!"

                                Then I see that I was saved and it made it even crazier.

                                Whoever the guardian is (its not me!), you win at life.


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...