jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #331
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Woah woah woah, what the ****?

    Not even a chance to defend myself. that's kinda bull****. Seeing as how I'm still on the player list though, I think I'll keep myself here =D
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #332
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      ps I don't care much about having that second phantom, just the fact that I was immediately replaced after two when it should rightly be three.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #333
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        k vash is back i'm gone bye

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #334
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          /facepalm... Stupid meds. Sorry vash, but jokim would you still like a replacement? A mistake was bound to happen on this from me anyways =P

          Current votes
          vashthestampede -1.001 - phantoms
          Jokim - 1.001 - phantoms
          Temote - .001 - phantom
          Sullyman2007 - .001 - phantom
          Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-19-2008, 10:32 AM. Reason: speling
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #335
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            Alright, so it's day now right? I've been running all around trying to get my computer to work again, I lost track of time...

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #336
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              Originally posted by heavylee
              Alright, so it's day now right? I've been running all around trying to get my computer to work again, I lost track of time...
              Yup
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #337
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Oh nooooooooes.

                I think I might have a lead...I'm on IM now, message me for more details.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  You know what I love? ACTIVITY, so make me happy NOW.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    I'm trying but no one's replying on aim...


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      I replied! ps guys I am not studying tonight, so I will probably be around for another hour playing dumb games... just talk to me.

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        Well, I'm quite disturbed at the overall lack of activity, and it's making it difficult to find any leads to go off of. To be honest, I'm starting to think that most of the wolves, if not all of them, are inactive as well. At this point we can either guess which of them are wolves and vote accordingly, or start voting out people with phantoms so that the wolves can't use them to their advantage at game's end.

                        For now I'm setting my vote for jokim, as he had said he doesn't have any time to play the game, a replacement still hasn't been found for him, and he will just accumulate more phantoms the longer he stays alive. If anyone has any leads, let me know what you have.


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          Originally posted by DrKirth
                          To be honest, I'm starting to think that most of the wolves, if not all of them, are inactive as well.
                          ;_; Now you're targeting me?
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • DrKirth
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 484

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                            ;_; Now you're targeting me?
                            More or less I am. But Temote and Myst also fit the profile as well.


                            Be efficient.

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Jokim requested a sub, and Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2) PMd me saying he could sub in for him.

                              Players
                              3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                              4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                              7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                              8. jokim (Zanethra)
                              9. Temote (Sumote)
                              10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                              12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
                              13. megamon88 (megamon88)
                              14. vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                              15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)

                              10 Players, so insta is at 5.001 or higher, though I doubt that there'll even be 4 votes made by the end of this day =P.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                I'll put a safety/vote on temote for now. Really I haven't been able to come up with anything on anyone, no one has slipped up. So I am going to go by inactivity... Someone talk to me if you have anything against anyone...

                                Comment

                                Working...