jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #361
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    and I forgot to add that jokim was replaced...

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 693

      #362
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      Wow, I feel honored taking jokim's place and getting insta'd ...... cool....

      safety on atz
      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #363
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        I was trying to get rid of people with phantoms...and I encourage others to do the same.


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 693

          #364
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          But just because jokim was inactive doesn't mean I will be, does it?
          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #365
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            Shadowdevil - 4.001 - phantoms, DrKirth, Temote, atzuelo
            vashthestampede - 2.001 - phantoms, megamon
            Temote - 1.001 - phantom, Heavylee
            Atzuelo1191 - 1 - shadowdevil
            Sullyman2007 - .001 - phantom

            Changed the pnts to vash and the jokim's to shadowdevil.

            Left to vote: mattc16, sullyman2007, vash, myst.
            Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-20-2008, 03:56 PM. Reason: left to vote
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #366
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              safety on mega lolololo
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #367
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Originally posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L
                But just because jokim was inactive doesn't mean I will be, does it?
                Yeah man, it's in the rules that phantoms carry over even after a player switch.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  Day 4 is over

                  Phantoms
                  pntballa -2.001 - phantoms
                  Sullyman2007 - 1.001 - phantoms
                  Temote - .001 - phantom
                  mattc16 - .001 - phantom
                  Myst - .001 - phantom

                  pntballa18 has once again taken the place of vashthestampede, but this time PERMANENTLY =P

                  "Hey there, Mr. Poop! Can I tell you something?" said the red haired demon spawn of Meredith's

                  "I will not answer until you call me Mr. Schrute."

                  "Mr. Poop, why don't you answer my question?"

                  "My name.. is MR. SCHRUTE!" he had yelled.

                  "Whatever Mr. Poop, anyways can I tell you something?"

                  "If I let you, will you promise to leave me alone?"

                  "5 minutes, tops" snickered the kid.

                  "Alright fine... what is it?" waiting impatiently for him to go away

                  "You're ugly!" He said, followed by a bursting out of laughter

                  "Oh yeah?" Said the defensive Dwight, looking around to make sure his mother wasn't around. "Well at least I'm not some horrible little latchkey kid who got suspended from school!"

                  "MEREDITH!" shouted the suspended demon

                  "What is it now?" she groaned.

                  "Dwight just said I'm a horrible person who should go kill himself!"

                  Meredith laughed... "Dwight.. what'd you really say?"

                  Ryan seized the opportunity. "He said that he was a horrible latchkey kid and said that he hoped he was a hemopheliac so that when he got a paper cut from our products that he'd bleed to death"

                  "DWIGHT!" shouted Meredith in shock. This was followed by a slap, and a banging from the door.

                  Sh4d0wD3v1L quit.

                  Night 5 Ends Monday at 7:00 EST
                  Players
                  3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                  7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                  9. Temote (Sumote)
                  10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                  12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
                  13. megamon88 (megamon88)
                  14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 693

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    Oh, I understand that.

                    idc about the phantoms, what I care about is being voted for because I inherited them and was not given the chance to prove activity before being voted out for my "inactivity".
                    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      More than half of the players have a phantom!




                      I'm dying on the inside...
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        wut

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          rofl, jugglin' you're a bitch. ps vote for pnt he's a wolf.

                          pps if you're gonna end a day at 7, be there to end it at 7, ******.
                          Last edited by vashthestampede0987; 04-20-2008, 05:46 PM.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                            rofl, jugglin' you're a bitch.
                            jugglinguy94
                            is when i post the whole lynch story thing considered when day ends
                            or the time i said it would end?
                            darkmanticorex2
                            when you said it ends
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Outside, drugs were found. Dwight, as a volunteer police enforcement officer decided to take it upon himself to interview everyone to see who they belonged to.

                              "So... Oscar, how are those drugs treating you?" Dwight asked

                              "What? I don't do any drugs?" Oscar answered.

                              "That's what a person who does drugs would say..."

                              A blank look.

                              "At one point in your life... have you ever... pooped... a balloon?" he asked, as if it wasn't an odd question at all.

                              Oscar got out of his chair, "I'm done with this."

                              "He sure left in a hurry..." Dwight though, proud of himself he got a lead on Oscar

                              Atzuelo1191 then left the whole entire premises


                              Day 5 Ends Wednesday at 7:00 EST
                              Players
                              4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                              7. Mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                              9. Temote (Sumote)
                              10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                              12. Heavylee (heavyleah)
                              13. megamon88 (megamon88)
                              14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                              15. Myst1278 (Myst1279)
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                sully!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...