jTWG XLV: The Office

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #136
    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

    Wow, nice job wolves what ever you have been up to.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #137
      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

      And forgot the most important part:

      We have two days in front of us. Don't insta anybody yet! We need all the time we have. The longer are the phases, higher are the chances for the wolves to screw themselves up.

      So happy hunting (or happy being hunted!)

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #138
        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

        wow ouch. nice start to the game I guess. I have been super busy for the past two days, last day of classes tomorrow, and had a project due this morning, a report due tomorrow, and two assignments as well as a first aid course for the past two evenings. I talk to someone last night, can't remember who, they filled me in on the whole hooch thing... I didn't read the chat yet, and might not get to for awhile. So I will hold off on voting for now, because I don't know much about the game yet.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #139
          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

          No one wants to talk on AIM apparently.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #140
            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

            Yeah, there isn't really much to talk about other than what Hooch pulled.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #141
              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

              alright, not sure if I will be around today so I will safety on megamon cause I know he won't get voted out... Sorry guys, last day of classes, a little hectic and last class bash!

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #142
                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                Silence breaker. Where is everybody? I'm on AIM to chat and all, by the way....
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                  I agree with Bynary, let's get back some activity!
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                    If anyone needs to sub, TWG is done, so i can join the game
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                      I figure everybody is at school or something.

                      I really don't want to risk anything what happened after the last game. hoochan because... well, you know.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                        I'm on AIM now if anyone wants to talk.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                          I've been at school all day, and I'm about to be off to church.

                          Be back in four hours.

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                            I'm going to go ahead and vote for Hooch as well. Reasoning should be self explanitory...

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                              Xception, to prove my point that Dwight has terrible memory, here's a quote from s2e12

                              Dwight:Part of my duties are to
                              Michael: What? Part of your duties are to?
                              Dwight: what?
                              Michael: you just said that
                              Dwight: No i didn't
                              Michael: What's wrong with you?
                              Dwight: pff what is wrong with you?
                              Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-9-2008, 04:30 PM.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG XLV: The Office

                                K I'm back ... and available via AIM.

                                Comment

                                Working...