jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #91
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    Flaw(-1mil%), pntballa(2.4487457734905656%) and mamimi(16/83) are all a suspicious to me guys. I give up, lynch me please. I'm a wolf etc etc so lynch me blah blah blah blah. Or if FoJaR finds a replacement I'd rather that happen. I'm done for tonight. I call gg wolves already.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #92
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      I don't even know what to make of this. I don't know why Vash is making a huge deal out of this. Neither a wolf nor a human would want to drag out a long argument such as this and cast suspicion on himself.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #93
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        I agree this topic is going nowhere, and it has nowhere to go. Vash, stay in the game.

        Comment

        • Farka
          Banned
          • Dec 2005
          • 283

          #94
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          I have a friend who wants to join. His name is wowbackisback. So if you quit vash then perhaps this guy could replace you?

          Oh and he's new to this but is familiar with Mafia. I'm showing him the rules and I'll make sure he reads through a few TWGs.

          OMG I FORGOT I CAN'T POST. SORRY.
          Last edited by Farka; 02-24-2007, 10:36 PM. Reason: **** I posted.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #95
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            Vash, you're annoying me.
            I don't know what to make of this. I'm running out of ideas. I'm talking to like the same 3 people all the time.
            But
            JWC's inactivity is either has to do with something that's going on in his life or is a repeat of last game. Either way, JWC's my main conern right now.

            However, I think the percentage applied to JWC, however close to my own guess, was falsely justified. You're reading too into JWC's quirks.

            Either way. I still haven't much to go on. Farka seems like kind of a random kill, or rather, the only person who's played with him before is vash and vash would know if he were a valuable kill or not. And accusing Flaw of all people seems really stupid. I don't know if you were trying to be funny, but he seems most human to me.

            Just my thoughts. I've nothing at all solid to go on.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • kentbball
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 675

              #96
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
              Kent - 30%

              Kent; a definitely interesting player, and our main concern at the moment. At the beginning of the game, pnt messaged him jokingly, calling him a wolf and he got very defensive. He even went as far as posting his SCHOOL schedule, as well as a link to his school website itself. We all found this to lead to his very defensive attitude, among other things. Other than this slip up, he made another one, even more fatal than that.

              kentbball2 (6:25:23 PM): reveal the guardian or something

              Above is Kent's response to finding out Farka was wolfed, which is very interesting. Asking to reveal the guardian is definitely not something a human would request, because revealing the guardian is basically like losing our only chance to not get wolfed throughout each night.

              Ok. Ya I know the defensiveness was a bit wolfy but I don't really have an excuse for it. I didn't want to be lynched out on the first day. The way they we're talking sounded like they were almost positive that I was a wolf and I didn't want to be lynched right off the bat, I wanted to stay and contribute. No other excuse other than then really, make what you want out of it.

              now for the other part. This was a total joke. I'll get the log and show you.

              Comment

              • kentbball
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 675

                #97
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                Ok, so I don't have the log so would somebody that has it please send it too me. The
                "kentbball2 (6:25:23 PM): reveal the guardian or something"
                was in response to what farka said, he said something like
                "I'm going to make a post that'll blow this game right open."
                I'm not sure exactly what he said but if somebody could send me the log that would be great, thanks.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #98
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                  Vash, you're annoying me.
                  I don't know what to make of this. I'm running out of ideas. I'm talking to like the same 3 people all the time.
                  But
                  JWC's inactivity is either has to do with something that's going on in his life or is a repeat of last game. Either way, JWC's my main conern right now.
                  I agree that jwc doesn't seem to be a human for certain. However, I think he's made more posts than you, and you're accusing him based on inactivity?..
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #99
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    I'm very sorry. But I'm pretty sure I made a post before about how weekends are very busy for me. It's my best friend's birthday and we've been out noth nights really late.

                    And I don't count inactivity as posting. There isn't a lot to post. I'm gather evidence, I'll post when I have something compelling, however, I post in between to let everyone know I'm still paying attention. JWC, however, posts random joke and stuff, nothing really having to do with anything. And, everytime I IM him it's like 'hey how're you' 'fine' 'anything new for TWG' 'not really'....and then it's over. Or we start talking about something else. He seems like he doesn't want to talk about TWG, that or his answers are vague.

                    But this isn't a lot to go on. I'm just stating my main concern right now. As for kentball, he hasn't been on any time I've been on... but he's certainly a suspicion.

                    And let us not forget about DarkManticore. Good player, wolf. And he's really done nothing suspicious, but I really want to watch him.


                    There are my thoughts. I'm usually home during the week.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #100
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      Here's the chat log from last night

                      kentbball2 has joined the chat.

                      merlonifan28: wow, that was fast

                      Nakah92: pntballaisgonnawin what

                      jwcgator2: *** jwcgator2 has joined the chat

                      TheVisualParadox: the Super Bowl

                      merlonifan28: yes.

                      Redrumfortherich: haha

                      merlonifan28: except the pats lost

                      merlonifan28: pntballa lost the superbowl

                      jwcgator2: lol@tonyromo

                      merlonifan28: rofl

                      kentbball2: tony romo

                      kentbball2: ugh

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      Redrumfortherich: lol

                      merlonifan28: he was probably staring at some chick that whole game

                      DarkManticorex2: this one's for you babe

                      DarkManticorex2: OH ****

                      DarkManticorex2: xD

                      TheVisualParadox: ANYWAY, TWG TIME

                      merlonifan28:

                      jwcgator2: these chats happen at the most unfortunate times >={ you have to stop making them at 6:30 grrr

                      merlonifan28: yeah

                      jwcgator2: because I have dinner in like

                      jwcgator2: 2 minutes

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      Redrumfortherich: twg > your dinner

                      Nakah92: me to

                      Redrumfortherich: brb guys, dinner

                      Redrumfortherich: kidding

                      jwcgator2: lol see

                      TheVisualParadox: hee

                      jwcgator2: oh

                      kentbball2: lol

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      jwcgator2: >_>

                      TheVisualParadox: White background = death

                      TheVisualParadox: go black, like me!

                      jwcgator2: im not emo fagit

                      jwcgator2: brb

                      merlonifan28: hah

                      kentbball2: lol

                      TheVisualParadox: Alright

                      kentbball2: so

                      DarkManticorex2: once you go black you dont go back

                      TheVisualParadox: So is there a particular reason this was called?

                      merlonifan28: i do

                      DarkManticorex2: O.o

                      TheVisualParadox: once you go fat you never go back ^^

                      merlonifan28: yes, to discuss people

                      merlonifan28: duh

                      Redrumfortherich: 0.0

                      DarkManticorex2: k

                      DarkManticorex2: me

                      DarkManticorex2: discuss

                      TheVisualParadox: WOLF

                      merlonifan28: sexy

                      merlonifan28: hot

                      merlonifan28: sweaty

                      TheVisualParadox: sexy, hot, sweaty wolf

                      Redrumfortherich: 5/10

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      merlonifan28: WITH A TOUPEE

                      DarkManticorex2: </3

                      merlonifan28: *WOLF TOUPEE

                      TheVisualParadox: Have any pics? =P

                      kentbball2: I pretty much think that pnt, manti, jwc, farka, flaw, and DDRKid are wolves

                      Nakah92: brb dinner guys

                      kentbball2: I'm just sayin

                      DarkManticorex2: xDDDDDDDDDDD

                      kentbball2: I'm not takin any chances

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      jwcgator2: I got 5 minutes

                      TheVisualParadox: Alright, but seriously, now

                      merlonifan28: why, kent?

                      TheVisualParadox: [he's kidding, I think]

                      merlonifan28: oh, joke

                      merlonifan28:

                      jwcgator2: nbice rofl

                      TheVisualParadox: Who is suspicious of whom?

                      jwcgator2: nice*

                      merlonifan28: thats what i get for watching a movie with not one joke in it

                      kentbball2: lol

                      DarkManticorex2: brb taking the browns to the super bowl

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      merlonifan28: i still have my eye on kent

                      kentbball2: I could be watching a james bond movie right now instead of this

                      TheVisualParadox: TWG! NOW

                      jwcgator2: whoa

                      merlonifan28: for the reasons i posted in the beginning

                      jwcgator2: kent

                      kentbball2: yes?

                      jwcgator2: you're on my list twice in the users list thing

                      TheVisualParadox: Alright, I have an idea here

                      jwcgator2: THERE ARE 2 KENTS :O

                      TheVisualParadox: And I want you to tell me what you think of it

                      kentbball2: is one of them just kentbball?

                      TheVisualParadox: I am somewhat suspicious of Vash atm

                      kentbball2: without the 2?

                      jwcgator2: no

                      kentbball2: hmm

                      kentbball2: weird

                      jwcgator2: both are Kentbbal2

                      jwcgator2: lol

                      kentbball2: you must really like me

                      jwcgator2: of course, it could just be trillian

                      TheVisualParadox: Last game, he was much more active, whereas he's evasive and inactive this game

                      kentbball2: ya

                      TheVisualParadox: STOP TALKING IF ITS NOT ABOUT TWG, I WANT TO GET SOMETHING DONE

                      jwcgator2: oh

                      kentbball2: and in chat last night he wasn't being that seriou

                      jwcgator2: brb

                      Redrumfortherich: yeah

                      jwcgator2: pot pie is done

                      jwcgator2: <3

                      Redrumfortherich: because everyone else is being serious right now

                      kentbball2: he was kind of avoiding talking about TWG

                      Redrumfortherich: i haven't talked to him out of chat

                      TheVisualParadox: As does everybody *sigh*

                      kentbball2: ya I haven't talked to him either

                      TheVisualParadox: Has anybody got anything to say in his favor?

                      kentbball2: who here has talked to vash?

                      merlonifan28: who are we talking about?

                      TheVisualParadox: I have not talked to him one-on-one

                      TheVisualParadox: vash

                      kentbball2: vash...

                      merlonifan28: damn

                      merlonifan28: same here

                      TheVisualParadox: We think he's inactive and evasive, whereas he was more active before

                      merlonifan28: we should all im him

                      merlonifan28: in 3

                      merlonifan28: .......2

                      merlonifan28: ............................1

                      kentbball2: go?

                      merlonifan28: done

                      merlonifan28: oh yeah, go

                      kentbball2: he's not online...

                      kentbball2: oh nevermind

                      merlonifan28: yes he is

                      kentbball2: Auto Response from pyro31191 (7:45:59 PM): I think ryan just burned out leaving my house. what a queer

                      TheVisualParadox: Has anybody got any other people who they think are suspicious?

                      DarkManticorex2: back

                      Redrumfortherich: he's not suspicious, but what's up with the vyse guy?

                      Redrumfortherich: he's been completely inactive

                      TheVisualParadox: He's been quite busy lately, from what I've heard

                      TheVisualParadox: He's got a big project due soon

                      merlonifan28: he needs to stfu

                      TheVisualParadox: [he hasn't set up his AIM yet, I thought he had one]

                      merlonifan28: i did a huge project at 2 in the morning

                      merlonifan28: when it was due in 5 hours

                      TheVisualParadox: hah

                      Redrumfortherich: you did one on tesselations

                      TheVisualParadox: fun

                      merlonifan28: yes

                      kentbball2: I do everything on the bus

                      Redrumfortherich: that doesn't count as huge

                      Redrumfortherich: =P

                      merlonifan28: sure it does

                      TheVisualParadox: ANYWAY-

                      merlonifan28:

                      Redrumfortherich: i do everything the class before it's due

                      kentbball2: it always seems more rushed on the bus though

                      Redrumfortherich: or in the parking lot

                      TheVisualParadox: does anybody have any suspects besides vash?

                      merlonifan28: rofl

                      TheVisualParadox: also, does anybody suspect me? [be honest]

                      merlonifan28: i've said mine

                      kentbball2: Lumpho...

                      TheVisualParadox: except, ehm, no

                      merlonifan28: i dont suspect you ddr

                      TheVisualParadox: ^^

                      TheVisualParadox: Thankee

                      TheVisualParadox: You won't get wolfed tonight =P

                      TheVisualParadox: [kidding]

                      Redrumfortherich: haha

                      DarkManticorex2: nah ddr was way more active when he was a wolf

                      merlonifan28: =-o

                      TheVisualParadox: Well, I'm trying to be active, but I was busy

                      kentbball2: jwc was completely inactive when he was a wolf

                      TheVisualParadox: But you are correct there

                      kentbball2: this game he is being somewhat active

                      TheVisualParadox: that's been bothering me

                      merlonifan28: even if it is crap

                      TheVisualParadox: I don't know if it's because he's not wolf, and doesn't care about being caught.. or if he's changing tactics to confuse

                      TheVisualParadox: oh, jwc is in the chat ><

                      TheVisualParadox: ****

                      Redrumfortherich: that's good

                      TheVisualParadox: ah, well

                      Redrumfortherich: he can respond

                      kentbball2: oh well

                      kentbball2: he is away

                      Redrumfortherich: haha

                      TheVisualParadox: he's eating pot pie

                      kentbball2: I was saying that since he was a bit more active that he doesn't seem as wolfy

                      TheVisualParadox: vash is back

                      TheVisualParadox: invite him?

                      merlonifan28: he could be using that to his advantage

                      merlonifan28: yes

                      Redrumfortherich: I haven't talked to him enough to make a decision

                      Redrumfortherich: either way

                      kentbball2: ya same

                      TheVisualParadox: jwc is a bit suspicious

                      TheVisualParadox: whereas vash is more so

                      TheVisualParadox: we should invite him

                      TheVisualParadox: he's back now

                      : Pyro31191 has joined the chat.

                      TheVisualParadox: hey, vash

                      Pyro31191: What?

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      kentbball2: party up in here

                      merlonifan28: woo woo

                      TheVisualParadox: I've not been seeing you around - been busy?

                      kentbball2: Ya'll gonna make me lose ma mind, up in here, up in here

                      merlonifan28: kent, do you have a reason for your defensiveness in my convo i posted with you?

                      kentbball2: well I didn't really see why right off the bat without me talking to anybody, somebody would accuse me

                      DarkManticorex2: when is the night gonna end?

                      merlonifan28: i do that to everyone

                      kentbball2: I didn't want to get lynched the first day because of inactiveness

                      merlonifan28: it's a joke that i thought everyone knew about

                      kentbball2: as soon as pnt sends in his wolf pick XD

                      merlonifan28: especially a player who has played twg before

                      kentbball2: you didn't do it to me last game

                      kentbball2: I didn't know

                      merlonifan28: even so, i'm sure someone did

                      kentbball2: nobody did

                      merlonifan28: well whatever that doesnt matter

                      kentbball2: I wasn't on the first night last game either

                      DarkManticorex2: AWESOME

                      DarkManticorex2: I FOUND THE TOKEN

                      DarkManticorex2: :d

                      kentbball2: me too

                      TheVisualParadox: do tell.

                      merlonifan28: you should've figured out that i was joking

                      merlonifan28: especially the wolf toupee thing

                      merlonifan28: but, you were still being defensive

                      kentbball2: Lol I kind of got it after the wolf touppee thing

                      kentbball2: I started joking along with you

                      DarkManticorex2: blinding?

                      merlonifan28: sending me your schedule was a good joke

                      merlonifan28:

                      kentbball2: not that

                      DarkManticorex2: lol

                      kentbball2: I was serious about that llol

                      kentbball2: I wasn't quite sure at that poin

                      DarkManticorex2: neon pink on black?

                      kentbball2: point*

                      merlonifan28: pink

                      : Pyro31191 has left the chat.

                      DarkManticorex2: awww

                      merlonifan28: well still, i think that was very defensive

                      TheVisualParadox: I'm cool, because I have tough colours.

                      DarkManticorex2: ok rofl enough girly colors

                      merlonifan28: bold ftw

                      merlonifan28: so, kent, do you have any other explainations?

                      : Pyro31191 has joined the chat.

                      kentbball2: not really no

                      Pyro31191: Sorry

                      Pyro31191: had to reboot

                      merlonifan28: ok, i'm done then

                      merlonifan28:

                      merlonifan28: **** there should be bold smileys

                      Pyro31191: k

                      TheVisualParadox: I wouldn't accuse kent of being wolf on the basis of that convo

                      Pyro31191: DADDY SANG BASS

                      Pyro31191: MOMMA SANG TENOR

                      merlonifan28: im not, but it's certainly not making him look human

                      merlonifan28: imo

                      Pyro31191: ME AND LITTLE BROTHER WOULD JOIN RIGHT IN THERE

                      TheVisualParadox: It seems that you may be making too much out of it.

                      TheVisualParadox: Yes, that is true.

                      Pyro31191: God this would help if I saw the convo

                      kentbball2: I agree with you pnt on that one

                      TheVisualParadox: And I wouldn't dismiss it.

                      Pyro31191: >_<

                      merlonifan28: it's in the forum, vash

                      merlonifan28: page 2 i think

                      Pyro31191: Oh

                      Pyro31191: k

                      Pyro31191: Oh

                      Pyro31191: That

                      Pyro31191: >_<

                      Pyro31191: so

                      Pyro31191: mamimi tells me

                      Pyro31191: that you all think she's a wolf

                      merlonifan28: i dont

                      kentbball2: I don't

                      Redrumfortherich: i don't

                      Pyro31191: because I keep saying that she isn't wolf

                      Pyro31191: she hasn't been wolf'd*

                      Pyro31191: Oh

                      Pyro31191: Well

                      Pyro31191: then she's making me feel bad

                      DarkManticorex2: twg tass again?

                      merlonifan28: you were the only one who thought that

                      Pyro31191: I didn't even think, I simply joked about it.

                      merlonifan28: same thing

                      Pyro31191: ****ing message limit, **** you message limit.

                      Pyro31191: YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER

                      jwcgator2: back

                      merlonifan28: my jax taste like chlorine

                      Pyro31191: YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW MANY MESSAGES I CAN SEND

                      jwcgator2: what happened

                      merlonifan28: i ****ed you up

                      Pyro31191: I'm listening to Johnny Cash

                      kentbball2: vash joined us

                      Pyro31191: That's what's ****ing happening

                      Pyro31191: Nigge

                      Pyro31191: *******

                      TheVisualParadox: I don't believe that Mamimi is a wolf.

                      jwcgator2: roflwhat

                      Redrumfortherich: as you can tell

                      DarkManticorex2: I had %n is a wolf as my away message and she flipped out at me

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      Pyro31191: Yeah

                      jwcgator2: Hahahaha

                      merlonifan28: %n is a ****ing DOUCHE

                      Pyro31191: She and her friends kept calling me

                      Pyro31191: >_>

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      Pyro31191: well

                      Pyro31191: More her friends

                      Pyro31191: >_<

                      kentbball2: I had no clue what %n was untill manti told me

                      merlonifan28: she had her friends call you for twg?

                      DarkManticorex2: they think u sexy

                      Pyro31191: It's true.

                      Pyro31191: No

                      Pyro31191: I was in the chat

                      merlonifan28: oh

                      Pyro31191: and they kept calling

                      Pyro31191: I was like asdf

                      merlonifan28: PLAYA

                      Redrumfortherich: ahaha

                      merlonifan28: not really, you're from michigan

                      kentbball2: vash the pimp

                      Pyro31191: in the TWG** ****ING MESSAGE LIMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT **** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

                      DarkManticorex2: online host says:

                      DarkManticorex2: your gay

                      Pyro31191: Uh, I'm from the D *****, straight up playas up in this bitch

                      Pyro31191: >_<

                      merlonifan28: tigers suck

                      Pyro31191: this day needs to start

                      Pyro31191: and yes they do

                      Pyro31191: so do the lions

                      jwcgator2: //roll-dice 5-sides 6

                      jwcgator2: jwcgator2 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6 1 6 4 6

                      Pyro31191: the wings are decent

                      jwcgator2: 3 of a kind!

                      Pyro31191: and so are the pistons

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      DarkManticorex2: yeah wheres fojar?

                      jwcgator2: //roll-dice 2-sides 6

                      jwcgator2: jwcgator2 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3 1

                      Pyro31191: Under my desk between my legs

                      DarkManticorex2: i can't belive hes still waiting for pms

                      jwcgator2: //roll-dice 2-sides 6

                      jwcgator2: jwcgator2 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4 6

                      merlonifan28: IM GOING TO KNIFE YOU JWC

                      kentbball2: note to wolves: vend PMS now

                      DarkManticorex2: the bold makes it so much more imposing

                      jwcgator2: don't do that, it's illegal

                      Pyro31191: guys

                      Redrumfortherich: i know, right?

                      jwcgator2: ps. 4 of a kind lol

                      Pyro31191: don't say PMS

                      Pyro31191: say PMs

                      Pyro31191: >_>

                      Pyro31191: I think of 2 things when I see PMS

                      kentbball2: heh

                      jwcgator2: mothafuking yahtzee

                      kentbball2: my bad

                      merlonifan28: pms is when your vagina bleeds

                      DarkManticorex2: PMS

                      Pyro31191: and

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      Pyro31191: post mil squad

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      jwcgator2: pntballa=doesn't know anything

                      merlonifan28: mi rite mi rite?

                      merlonifan28: nakah, you arent talking

                      jwcgator2: pre menstrual syndrome, if that is when your vagina bleeds then it would never stop bleeding

                      merlonifan28: STFU DOUCHE

                      jwcgator2: no you

                      merlonifan28:

                      jwcgator2: Im sorry

                      merlonifan28: theres no comeback to that

                      merlonifan28: except

                      merlonifan28: no u r

                      jwcgator2: !!!!

                      jwcgator2: I take back my apology and offer you this

                      Redrumfortherich: so's your face

                      merlonifan28: *falcon PUNCH*

                      jwcgator2: NO U

                      jwcgator2: that is all

                      Pyro31191: Post Menstrual Syndrome

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      merlonifan28: oh, there is more

                      Pyro31191: ownd

                      merlonifan28: how there is more

                      Pyro31191: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7839/jhgd7nm.png

                      merlonifan28: PUSSY MEANS SISSY

                      jwcgator2: ok if I roll a 1, then you're better, if I roll a 2 then im better

                      Pyro31191: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8...1235350hz8.jpg

                      jwcgator2: //roll-dice 1-sides 2

                      jwcgator2: jwcgator2 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1

                      jwcgator2: o

                      jwcgator2: damn

                      merlonifan28: YEAH

                      merlonifan28: suck that online host

                      Redrumfortherich: brb, going to buy and pick up dinner

                      jwcgator2: nvm

                      jwcgator2: 1 means ur a fagot

                      merlonifan28:

                      merlonifan28: ok, twg

                      Nakah92: What's with the online host craP?

                      merlonifan28: i dont like wolfs

                      Pyro31191: Oh

                      Pyro31191: and for the recor

                      Nakah92: crap*

                      Pyro31191: record*

                      Pyro31191: http://shastatwist.ytmnd.com/

                      Nakah92: lol

                      jwcgator2: LOL @ SECOND IMAGE

                      Pyro31191: Yeah

                      Pyro31191: That one is a crowd favorite

                      Pyro31191: So where's mamimi tonight?

                      merlonifan28: i'm a falcon punch

                      Nakah92: Vash you win this chat.

                      DarkManticorex2: ok enough shash twist

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      Pyro31191: XD

                      Pyro31191: Yeahhh

                      Pyro31191: I try

                      Nakah92: You guys weren't there though when she did that last night in the mp chat

                      merlonifan28: wtf is she doing

                      : xXAeonShadowXx has joined the chat.

                      DarkManticorex2: wtf/

                      merlonifan28: WTF

                      Nakah92: entertaining someguy

                      Pyro31191: NOW I REALLY ****ING WIN

                      merlonifan28: JEWFACE

                      Pyro31191: LOL

                      DarkManticorex2: ROFL

                      DarkManticorex2: ITS AEON

                      DarkManticorex2: GO DIE YOU EMO PRICK

                      xXAeonShadowXx: wtf is dis

                      merlonifan28: me

                      merlonifan28: i am wtf

                      xXAeonShadowXx: hu is merlakjdflkajsdf

                      merlonifan28: read the title

                      merlonifan28: dumbass

                      Pyro31191: You guys are ****ing idiots.

                      merlonifan28: IM GONNA WIN

                      DarkManticorex2: slit slit / /

                      xXAeonShadowXx: All.

                      xXAeonShadowXx: ****ing

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Idiots

                      merlonifan28: bye

                      merlonifan28: jew

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Hi guys, I"m Vash

                      merlonifan28: ****ing

                      xXAeonShadowXx: XD

                      merlonifan28: ****sucker

                      Nakah92: who invited him

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Meh

                      DarkManticorex2: you sure are you ****ing 14 year old douchebag

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Me*

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Because it's me

                      kentbball2: aeon shadow?

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Jesus christ you guys are ****tards

                      kentbball2: what the heell did I miss?

                      Pyro31191: It's me asswipes

                      merlonifan28: wtf

                      Pyro31191: That's not aeonshadow

                      Pyro31191: >_>

                      DarkManticorex2: aww

                      Nakah92: rofl

                      DarkManticorex2: goddam prick

                      Nakah92: got me

                      kentbball2: aw man

                      merlonifan28: PYRO THE JEW/ADMIN LOVER/****

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Sorry to dissapoint

                      xXAeonShadowXx: XD

                      DarkManticorex2: i wanted flaming

                      kentbball2: me too

                      xXAeonShadowXx: disappoint*

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Yeah.

                      xXAeonShadowXx: I used this sn to hit on taht one girl

                      xXAeonShadowXx: who had guy problems

                      kentbball2: that was going to be entertaining

                      xXAeonShadowXx: about hooking up with one guy etc etc

                      merlonifan28: rofl

                      xXAeonShadowXx: You know

                      xXAeonShadowXx: those ****ers.

                      Nakah92: that molly girl

                      merlonifan28: yeah

                      DarkManticorex2: xD

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Yeah

                      Pyro31191: Her.

                      merlonifan28: m0lly

                      Nakah92: yeah

                      Pyro31191: She's not olnine though

                      Pyro31191: online

                      Pyro31191: =/

                      Pyro31191: So I think I hold the record for the most hijack'd jTWG/TWG chats

                      merlonifan28: it took me 5 minutes to realize that ytmnd was already repeating itslef

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      xXAeonShadowXx: O_o

                      xXAeonShadowXx: ps

                      xXAeonShadowXx: go look up "luke uncovers the mask"

                      merlonifan28: ps PMS ROFL

                      xXAeonShadowXx: ridiculus

                      Pyro31191: go google it

                      merlonifan28: you google it

                      Pyro31191: and click the first link

                      merlonifan28: i dare you

                      Pyro31191: http://wtfjacked.ytmnd.com/

                      Pyro31191: assholes

                      xXAeonShadowXx: YOU JUST FELL FOR THE TRAP

                      DarkManticorex2: i didnt click

                      DarkManticorex2:

                      merlonifan28: i did

                      merlonifan28: not loaded yet

                      merlonifan28: so i can exit

                      merlonifan28: but i dont want to

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      DarkManticorex2: welcome to goggle.com

                      Pyro31191: I'M JOHN KERRY

                      Pyro31191: AND I'M REPORTING FOR DUTY

                      merlonifan28: damn, my computer is slow

                      merlonifan28: HI I SHOT YOU JK LOL

                      Pyro31191: ps turn down speakers

                      merlonifan28: oh, it wasnt really a trap

                      merlonifan28: rofl, so annoying

                      DarkManticorex2: goggle is

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Yeah

                      DarkManticorex2: dont click

                      merlonifan28: uh oh

                      DarkManticorex2: close!

                      DarkManticorex2: hurry

                      merlonifan28: too late

                      DarkManticorex2: close!

                      DarkManticorex2: zomg

                      merlonifan28: HAHAHA THATS THE MOST ANNOYING SOUND EVER

                      xXAeonShadowXx: time for some SGX *****s

                      kentbball2: should I click goggle?

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Yeah

                      DarkManticorex2: no

                      xXAeonShadowXx: It's ridiculus

                      kentbball2: ok

                      DarkManticorex2: do not click goggle

                      kentbball2: I won't

                      DarkManticorex2: itt'll kill your comp

                      merlonifan28: it's just google

                      kentbball2: ok ya I'm gonna

                      merlonifan28: i checked the hyperlink

                      kentbball2: meh

                      kentbball2: oh well

                      merlonifan28: fags

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Why

                      merlonifan28: YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP

                      xXAeonShadowXx: rofl

                      Nakah92: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

                      xXAeonShadowXx: Why are you leaving Kent?

                      Nakah92: look at for that ro rape guys

                      Nakah92: bro rape*

                      merlonifan28: why would i look at gay rapeage

                      : xXAeonShadowXx has left the chat.

                      Nakah92: it's a video

                      Nakah92: it's kind of funny

                      merlonifan28: your a video

                      Nakah92: you're a wolf.

                      Pyro31191: you're*

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      merlonifan28: AN IPOD VIDEO

                      DarkManticorex2: ewwwwwwwwwwww

                      Pyro31191: I have one

                      Pyro31191: 30 gig

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      kentbball2: whats so bad abbout goggle?

                      DarkManticorex2: bros rape

                      kentbball2: nothing happened?

                      merlonifan28: why is he gonna rape him

                      DarkManticorex2: wtfh

                      merlonifan28: woah

                      merlonifan28: good, i'm not a bro

                      merlonifan28: ****ing upside down caps

                      DarkManticorex2: ok this is soo ****ing gay

                      kentbball2: this chat is stupid

                      Nakah92: it gets less gay

                      kentbball2: I should be doing homework

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      merlonifan28: HAHAHA IM ON VACATION

                      kentbball2: **** you

                      Pyro31191: gj kent

                      merlonifan28:

                      Pyro31191: I did all my homework today

                      Pyro31191: High school is a joke

                      merlonifan28: i did all my homework IN 2 WEEKS

                      kentbball2: heh middle school

                      kentbball2: heh

                      DarkManticorex2: ahahahahah

                      Pyro31191: Middle school is ****ing

                      Pyro31191: you whip out your dick

                      DarkManticorex2: harold and cumar

                      kentbball2: gay

                      DarkManticorex2: roflroflroflroflroflrorlforloflrfol

                      Pyro31191: and **** slap your teachers

                      kentbball2: I know

                      Pyro31191: that's what you ****ing do in middle school

                      Pyro31191: SO WHY THE **** BOTHER WITH HOMEWORK

                      Pyro31191: THERE IS NO NEED TO DO IT

                      kentbball2: Unless I want to repeat middle school

                      Pyro31191: do it so that you pass

                      kentbball2: and ****slap some more teachers

                      Pyro31191: but don't actually try

                      Nakah92: Middle school sucks

                      Nakah92: I hated it, what a complete waste of time

                      merlonifan28: oh noes, the fat guys getting raped

                      DarkManticorex2: same spot

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      merlonifan28: study sciences

                      merlonifan28: LIAR

                      DarkManticorex2: ROFLROFL

                      DarkManticorex2: camecube!

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      kentbball2: I have science fair project

                      merlonifan28: study superman

                      merlonifan28: familyguyfan84

                      merlonifan28: IM IT

                      DarkManticorex2: I like to smell LIKE AN AX!!!!

                      Pyro31191: this ****ing chat

                      DarkManticorex2: A BIG BLACK DILDO

                      DarkManticorex2: ROFLROFLROLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFORLF

                      Nakah92: watch he starts flipping out

                      Pyro31191: and it's inability to seperate lines

                      kentbball2: manti's drunk/stoned

                      Pyro31191: good

                      Pyro31191: kent

                      Pyro31191: wait

                      merlonifan28: rofl

                      Pyro31191: you're in middle school

                      kentbball2: ok

                      merlonifan28: big black dildo

                      kentbball2: yup

                      DarkManticorex2: SOAPY AND WET

                      DarkManticorex2: OMFG

                      Pyro31191: you don't know the effects of drugs and alcohol

                      Pyro31191: let alone the feel of pussy

                      kentbball2: uh

                      Pyro31191: i mean

                      Pyro31191: apple pie

                      DarkManticorex2: OMFG

                      kentbball2: well

                      DarkManticorex2: THIS IS ROFLCOPTERS

                      Pyro31191: apple pieeeeeeeeeeee

                      Pyro31191: AH

                      Pyro31191: ******S

                      Nakah92: lol

                      Pyro31191: IN MY BASE

                      DarkManticorex2: WACK THE ANNOUNCER WITH THE DILDO

                      Pyro31191: KILLIN MY MANS

                      merlonifan28: i look good soapy and wet

                      DarkManticorex2: WHY IS THERE NO CHAD

                      DarkManticorex2: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

                      merlonifan28: "they should be inside"

                      DarkManticorex2: ZOMG

                      merlonifan28: aww, fat guy is done talking

                      Pyro31191: O_o

                      kentbball2: this chat got gay fast

                      Pyro31191: farka died

                      kentbball2: you guys are all guys right?

                      Nakah92: what!?

                      DarkManticorex2: YOU CAME HERE IN YOUR BOXERS AND VIDEO GAME EQUIPTMENT

                      Nakah92: ****

                      Pyro31191: farka died

                      merlonifan28: OH NO, AN ASIAN!!!

                      Pyro31191: you ****ing ******s

                      Pyro31191: he ****ing died

                      Pyro31191: gj

                      merlonifan28: why

                      Nakah92: assholes

                      Pyro31191: wolf'd

                      Nakah92: you guys better avenge me

                      DarkManticorex2: THIS BACK IS FILLED WITH BLACK DILDOES

                      Pyro31191: fojar updated you nubs

                      DarkManticorex2: ZOMG

                      DarkManticorex2: THARS RIGHT *****

                      merlonifan28: oh, the game

                      DarkManticorex2: YOU GOT PLAYED LIKE A SAP

                      DarkManticorex2: BITCH

                      Pyro31191: gay isn't censored

                      Pyro31191: da fux

                      DarkManticorex2: WIPE THAT DILDO WITH AXE

                      DarkManticorex2: OMFG

                      DarkManticorex2: IM GONNA DIE LAUGHING

                      Nakah92: DAMNIT

                      Pyro31191: Well

                      Pyro31191: We know you were human

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      kentbball2: lol

                      kentbball2: thats always good

                      Pyro31191: yay cardflipping

                      merlonifan28: narkah died?

                      Pyro31191: Yes

                      kentbball2: narkah?

                      Pyro31191: Check thread

                      Pyro31191: Farka

                      kentbball2: its nakah

                      Nakah92: **** I know who the wolves are too

                      Pyro31191: Nakah

                      Pyro31191: XD

                      Pyro31191: well

                      merlonifan28: that might help

                      Pyro31191: you shoulda posted

                      Pyro31191: >_>

                      kentbball2: nakah+farka=narkah

                      merlonifan28: yes.

                      Pyro31191: Yeah

                      Pyro31191: I know

                      Nakah92: No, I just realized it

                      merlonifan28: exactly kent

                      Nakah92: something I said must of made the wolf realize i was a threat.

                      Nakah92: oh well

                      Nakah92: I have to go play scrabble.

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      Pyro31191: tell your bro I said hi

                      Pyro31191: =P

                      kentbball2: lol

                      Nakah92: mkay.

                      merlonifan28: ROFL

                      Pyro31191: ...

                      Pyro31191: His brother is tps

                      Pyro31191: chill out

                      merlonifan28: i <3 scrabble

                      Pyro31191: scrabble is pretty ****ing sweet

                      Pyro31191: but

                      Pyro31191: I beat two jewish kids in monopoly

                      merlonifan28: ok, reading thread

                      DarkManticorex2: whoa

                      Pyro31191: so I win

                      DarkManticorex2: fakra?

                      kentbball2: fakra

                      kentbball2: thats a new one

                      Nakah92: I get one last post right? Something that can't give the game away...

                      Pyro31191: fwahgra

                      merlonifan28: yes, you do

                      Nakah92: ok

                      merlonifan28: make it count

                      DarkManticorex2: something like you can all blow me

                      DarkManticorex2: rofl

                      kentbball2: reveal the guardian or something

                      kentbball2: wait

                      merlonifan28: uhh, why

                      DarkManticorex2:
                      kentbball2 (7:25:02 PM): reveal the guardian or something

                      DarkManticorex2:

                      kentbball2 (7:25:02 PM): reveal the guardian or something

                      merlonifan28: WOLF

                      DarkManticorex2:


                      kentbball2 (7:25:02 PM): reveal the guardian or something

                      Redrumfortherich: i'm back

                      Redrumfortherich: what's going on?

                      DarkManticorex2:



                      kentbball2 (7:25:02 PM): reveal the guardian or something

                      DarkManticorex2:




                      kentbball2 (7:25:02 PM): reveal the guardian or something

                      Pyro31191: Oh

                      Pyro31191: Okay

                      kentbball2: hm?

                      Pyro31191: Let's start another bandwagon

                      Pyro31191: >_>

                      jwcgator2: whoa

                      jwcgator2: farka died rofl

                      Nakah92: yeah I'm just wonderg...will whoever the gaurdian was im me? I was trying to figure out the gaurdian for a while

                      Nakah92: wondering*

                      kentbball2: Alright, peace out. Good luck, avenge me.

                      kentbball2: that's a worthless post

                      kentbball2: I was hoping for something better

                      Nakah92: I can't post anything useful

                      jwcgator2: who cares, he cant say anything useful

                      merlonifan28: eh

                      kentbball2: who could've been funny...

                      jwcgator2: gtfo our chat ded person lolol

                      Nakah92: I don't have time to think up a joke

                      kentbball2: he*

                      jwcgator2: you cant be talking

                      Nakah92: X|

                      jwcgator2: JESUS!

                      : Nakah92 has left the chat.

                      DarkManticorex2:




                      /ban!

                      DarkManticorex2:




                      ew

                      jwcgator2:






                      what

                      DarkManticorex2:




                      i dont want to be posting like this

                      jwcgator2: then dont

                      Redrumfortherich: ?

                      DarkManticorex2:




                      someone re-invite

                      : DarkManticorex2 has left the chat.

                      merlonifan28: FIX YOUR AIM

                      jwcgator2: FIX YOUR LIFE

                      merlonifan28: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DELETE

                      : DarkManticorex2 has joined the chat.

                      DarkManticorex2: k

                      DarkManticorex2: better

                      jwcgator2: lol

                      DarkManticorex2: online host = gay

                      merlonifan28: jwc = online host

                      jwcgator2: rofl

                      DarkManticorex2: online gost = wolf

                      DarkManticorex2: die!

                      jwcgator2: wolf = merlonifan

                      jwcgator2: :O

                      DarkManticorex2: w/e

                      merlonifan28: by transitive property of equality, jwc = wolf

                      jwcgator2: Dayumn son, I just linked that **** back to you

                      DarkManticorex2: we have time to figure this out

                      kentbball2: we have 2 days...

                      DarkManticorex2: dont vote somone off in the next 5 hours

                      kentbball2: plenty of time

                      merlonifan28: yes, take your time

                      DarkManticorex2:

                      kentbball2: lol

                      Pyro31191: brb

                      Pyro31191: playing ffr with girl

                      kentbball2: brb voting

                      Pyro31191: rofl

                      DarkManticorex2: xD

                      Redrumfortherich: haha

                      merlonifan28: WITH A GIRL?

                      merlonifan28: the bold has lost it's affect now

                      kentbball2: huh?

                      merlonifan28: =\

                      kentbball2: effect*

                      merlonifan28: STFU

                      DarkManticorex2: oh snap

                      merlonifan28: there we go

                      DarkManticorex2: grammerize

                      merlonifan28: underline ftw

                      Redrumfortherich: lol

                      DarkManticorex2: OWNED

                      merlonifan28: win?

                      DarkManticorex2: LIES

                      kentbball2: LOSE

                      merlonifan28: aw

                      jwcgator2: damn

                      DarkManticorex2: K NORMAL NOW

                      jwcgator2: whats up gays

                      merlonifan28: normal = small

                      kentbball2: agreed

                      jwcgator2: k

                      kentbball2: THIS IS BETTER

                      DarkManticorex2: squeel

                      kentbball2: ALL CAPS TOO

                      merlonifan28: im not affraid to kill a white person

                      jwcgator2: what

                      merlonifan28: so either become asian, or type normal

                      jwcgator2: I see how it is

                      kentbball2: How 'bout this?

                      kentbball2: Is this alright?

                      Redrumfortherich: ugh

                      merlonifan28: HOW ABOUT **** YOURSELF

                      kentbball2: ok

                      jwcgator2: lol the white of the text is whiter than the background of the trillian chat

                      jwcgator2: ok im done with that

                      merlonifan28: caps lock > big every time

                      jwcgator2: CAPS LOCK = AUTOPILOT FOR COOL

                      kentbball2: alright

                      kentbball2: well I'm doing science fair project

                      kentbball2: as I should be

                      merlonifan28: i have bachman cheese all over me

                      jwcgator2: AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

                      DarkManticorex2: ok, my productivity tonight is pretty much shot

                      kentbball2: peace

                      merlonifan28: by wolf

                      : kentbball2 has left the chat.

                      merlonifan28: (4 srs)

                      DarkManticorex2: oh snap

                      merlonifan28: i think i've watched the departed 3 times in the past 12 hours

                      DarkManticorex2: why?

                      merlonifan28: cause boston = greatest place ever

                      merlonifan28: why would they wolf farka?

                      Redrumfortherich: that's what i'm trying to figure out =

                      Redrumfortherich: \

                      DarkManticorex2: my screen is moving back and forth

                      merlonifan28: no u r

                      merlonifan28: seizure boy

                      jwcgator2: http://merlonifan.doyouhaveepilesy.com

                      merlonifan28: NO

                      merlonifan28: I DO NOT

                      jwcgator2: lol

                      DarkManticorex2: ahahahahahazhahahajhpcsdad

                      merlonifan28:

                      DarkManticorex2: fvCGRFDANSB

                      jwcgator2: sweet

                      jwcgator2: he's dying

                      merlonifan28: black + white /= epileptic seizure

                      jwcgator2: i know lol

                      jwcgator2: and it's !=

                      merlonifan28:

                      Redrumfortherich: it can be =\=

                      merlonifan28: you can be =/=

                      DarkManticorex2: ok enough of that

                      jwcgator2: I say tomato you say tomato

                      Redrumfortherich: /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

                      merlonifan28: oh noes its the rokies

                      DarkManticorex2: these chatz neva go newhere

                      merlonifan28: dont blame me

                      merlonifan28: i said my suspicions

                      merlonifan28: you guys didnt

                      Redrumfortherich: ok

                      Redrumfortherich: let's start over

                      Redrumfortherich: TWG talk -

                      Redrumfortherich: pnt, repeat

                      merlonifan28: well, i have new suspicions

                      Redrumfortherich: your suspicions

                      Redrumfortherich: voice them

                      merlonifan28: new or old

                      Redrumfortherich: the ones you currently have

                      Redrumfortherich: =P

                      merlonifan28: ok

                      merlonifan28: *right after farka says he's knows the wolves and asks if he can post in the forum*

                      merlonifan28: jwcgator2 (7:27:13 PM): gtfo our chat ded person lolol

                      merlonifan28: to me, it seemed like you were rushing him out

                      merlonifan28: didnt want him to spill anything

                      jwcgator2: rofl, I was joking ****** lol

                      merlonifan28: no u r

                      jwcgator2: no u r

                      jwcgator2: no yo ur

                      merlonifan28: black people ftl

                      merlonifan28: but anyways, thats what i think

                      Redrumfortherich: hey guys - TWG

                      jwcgator2: no u r

                      Redrumfortherich: anybody agree/disagree?

                      merlonifan28: and kent also said something along those lines

                      merlonifan28: but i'm not going back and finding it

                      merlonifan28: you guys can

                      Redrumfortherich: kent asked him to post who the guardian was

                      merlonifan28: yes.

                      merlonifan28: that was it

                      jwcgator2: well, im about to go make a simfile or something lol

                      DarkManticorex2: so, today's lynch is between kent and jwc?

                      jwcgator2: D:

                      merlonifan28: im not saying that

                      Redrumfortherich: don't narrow it down yet

                      Redrumfortherich: we have plenty of time

                      merlonifan28: i'm saying thats who i think at the moment

                      DarkManticorex2: k

                      jwcgator2: back later <3

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #101
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        Way to stretch a whole page with a bunch of useless information. You missed the actual important stuff at the end. And I know you were there for that.

                        Comment

                        • kentbball
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 675

                          #102
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Originally posted by the chat log
                          Nakah92: I get one last post right? Something that can't give the game away...

                          Pyro31191: fwahgra

                          merlonifan28: yes, you do

                          Nakah92: ok

                          merlonifan28: make it count

                          DarkManticorex2: something like you can all blow me

                          DarkManticorex2: rofl

                          kentbball2: reveal the guardian or something
                          So I totally misread it at the time.

                          Nakah92: I get one last post right? Something that can't give the game away...

                          I thought it said something that can give the game away, and I thought that he was joking so I jokingly said back:

                          kentbball2: reveal the guardian or something

                          A human wouldn't say that in total seriousness. I don't think a wolf would either. If I was a wolf, I wouldn't be that retartedly dumb to say that in front of everybody. If I was a wolf, I would've talked to him in private or something.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #103
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            EDIT: sorry JWC, just re read my log, and you weren't there after that. Disregard my last post, minus the page stretch part. that was a waste.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #104
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              Kent, lies.

                              kentbball2 (7:25:15 PM): reveal the guardian or something
                              kentbball2 (7:25:22 PM): wait

                              That proves that it was a mistype, like I said. You saying it was a joke, however, made you seem more wolfy to me, making up a lie to get out of it.

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #105
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                It was a total joke btw. I wasn't serious when I said it. that's why right after I said,

                                kentbball2: wait

                                I was trying to think of something better to say. Then everybody totally made a big deal out of it and I didn't get to finish.

                                ...and btw pnt I asked him to post it since I didn't have it. I needed to prove my point but after further review I misread the whole thing and can't really prove it too well.

                                Comment

                                Working...