jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #136
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    Originally posted by x3Mamimi
    And, it tells me that JWC had a previous relationship with Farka and would know if he were a valuable kill or not...thus, we have a motive for the wolfing.
    Now you're just pulling out bull****

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #137
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      Calm down.
      Everyone agrees for the most part that farka seems like a pretty random kill. And as far as any of us has gathered, you are the only one who've ever talked to him before.
      you and vash.

      He died early in the game without MUCH contribution, some, but not a lot. So why would a wolf kill him unless he knew he'd be valuable later on?
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #138
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        I can't find where this rumor started, or it's basis, but I've been hearing stuff about vash playing TWG with farka, I went through all of farka's 200 posts, and none of them (exept for this game) were in the TWG.

        Also, as for the Marraige thing with JWC, I can't find that either. This seems to be his first game.

        In fact, even though his first post was in 2005, he really doesn't seem to have been active enough to be noticed untill this year.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #139
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          the TWG with vash was my mistake.
          take it as you will.
          I'm an idiot.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #140
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            He had another name. Don't remember what it was, but he had another one. Ask him if you don't believe me (if it's allowed).

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #141
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              Originally posted by pntballa18
              (if it's allowed).
              TWC TWC? is this allowed?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #142
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                Better idea, ask the admins to run an IP check on him. His other name will come up.

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #143
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  However, Vash does know of Farka. He says through TPS.
                  How well they know eachother, I don't know.

                  my point still stands that JWC knew Farka, according to farka (why would he lie) , before the game and would therefore have a good idea of his value as a player as he would know whether or not farka was smart, etc.

                  It's a little point, but one nonetheless.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #144
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    Knowing someone through TGB =/= knowing someone through TWG.

                    They are completley different things
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #145
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      ALRIGHT.
                      well, if I have two friends and one's ****ing retarded and one's really smart...
                      which one is going to be better at TWG?
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • kentbball
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 675

                        #146
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        I don't see the connection.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #147
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                          ALRIGHT.
                          well, if I have two friends and one's ****ing retarded and one's really smart...
                          which one is going to be better at TWG?
                          depends which one is better at lying, some smart people can't lie to save their life. Others can. It's a moot point, because some of the best liers are ****ing retarted.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #148
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Dark has a point. Mami has one as well. It could be thrown either way, the evidence is pretty useless if we are arguing it both ways. TWG is a mind game, we're supposed to go through intellectual plans and think about things that can incriminate yourself or others depending on your role. The real question is, is JWC competent enough to do that, or did he as manti stated, put no thought into connecting the two?
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #149
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              Either way. DARLING.

                              You're able to make a good assumption as to whether or not someone would be a good player in a twg if you know their personality/ have talked to them before.
                              None of us knew anything about farka, did we?
                              Oh wait.
                              JWC did.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #150
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                                Oh wait.
                                JWC did.
                                I Don't even really know him, mead decided to randomly marry our crappy posting together, we never spoke, then he joined this jtwg and he told me he was lk and I was like "oh thats right we're married"

                                Comment

                                Working...