jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x3Mamimi
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 513

    #256
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    ps. pnt.

    WHAT THE ****.
    jwcgator: mah mee mee
    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #257
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      Well, I knew one of you was the wolf, I guess I had the wrong person =\

      ps Yay for second game I lost in a row =\

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #258
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        On an off note, It was a great game guys. It was fun for my first game, and I really enjoyed the (active/nonretarded) players. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone next game, maybe not as a wolf though
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #259
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          game over. wolves win. postgame in like 3 seconds

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #260
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            As soon as the rope was tight around x3mamimi's neck, jwcgator, darkmanticorex2, and flawofhumanity drew their pistols.

            "You... you dont have to do this..." said kentbball, as he stumbled backwards

            "Who has the map?"

            "I do, here just dont...


            BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #261
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              ^awesome

              I call Clint eastwood >:O *BANG*

              (spends cash on cheap floozies and booze)
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-27-2007, 05:36 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #262
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                WE JUST WANT

                Originally posted by FoJaR
                BANGBANGBANG

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #263
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  Awww, yeah.
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #264
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    Sweet, I had the map. Aww, I ded.

                    Comment

                    Working...