jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #241
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    Mamimam! You can't quit!
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #242
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      =\

      thats all i have to say

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #243
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        Originally posted by x3Mamimi
        I quit this game forever.
        awww don't it was a gg. I did everything I could not to get jwc lynched day 2
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #244
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          FoJaR, definatly give this MVP to flaw.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #245
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            FoJaR, definatly give this MVP to flaw.


            I think it should go to mamimam, she had two of three of the wolves figured out, and would have gotten me sooner or later.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #246
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              I don't think so, she said multiple times that she trusted you 100%

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #247
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                I don't want pitty mvp.
                you owned the **** out of me.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #248
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  How the **** did you guys jump on my post so fast?

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #249
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    Originally posted by kentbball
                    I'm not voting until we think this through. No human would push for an insta on the last day. We need to talk this through. All 3 other humans who are left, DO NOT VOTE.
                    ^GJ humans(pnt XD)^. That certainly was an interesting game. I knew manti and jwc but I didn't know which of the three in the mamimi, pnt, and flaw group was a wolf. I was going to make a good post after I finished my science project (WICH I'm FINALLY DONE!) but didn't have a chance as the wolves already won. Anyways gg wolves and especially gg Flaw for being absolutely human.

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #250
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      How the **** did you guys jump on my post so fast?
                      once we saw you voted mamimi and dark got back, we were all like "gogogogogo" and we did.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #251
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        flaw was iming me the entire time I was in the shower.

                        I was like WTF lemme clean myself asswipe.

                        I nearly fell out of the shower posting that.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • kentbball
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 675

                          #252
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Oh and maybe if I hadn't ****ed myself over it wouldv'e went a little better.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #253
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Kent, I said my reasons for voting so fast. I had the right explaination, just the wrong name =\

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #254
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              more from me tommorow im done for the night.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #255
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Also, Mamimi, I think you were the first person to be voted for while the voter was in the shower. GJ.

                                PS F*CK

                                Comment

                                Working...