jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #31
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    I haven't been able to get on AIM recently; I've been extremely busy. I'm currently waiting for my ride to pick me up from where I tutor.. just so you know.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      I'll host a chat at roughly 7:30 when I get home, IF YOUR NOT THERE YOU'RE A WOLF xD.

      4srs about the chat though.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #33
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        the good, the bad, the defensive? here's a pregame convo I had with kent

        kentbball2 (3:40:56 PM): hey
        merlonifan28 (3:41:01 PM): hey
        merlonifan28 (3:41:03 PM): wolf
        kentbball2 (3:41:06 PM):
        kentbball2 (3:41:08 PM): oh come on
        merlonifan28 (3:41:17 PM): hm?
        kentbball2 (3:41:25 PM): you're calling me a wolf?
        merlonifan28 (3:41:43 PM): yeah
        kentbball2 (3:41:46 PM): why?
        merlonifan28 (3:42:01 PM): cause you werent in chat yesterday
        kentbball2 (3:42:08 PM): I was in bed
        merlonifan28 (3:42:16 PM): seems wolfy to me
        kentbball2 (3:42:27 PM): I'm on atlantic time.
        kentbball2 (3:42:38 PM): I stayed up just till the signups which was at 11 oclock my time
        kentbball2 (3:42:45 PM): and then went to bed
        merlonifan28 (3:43:06 PM): =-o canada
        kentbball2 (3:43:09 PM): ya
        kentbball2 (3:43:13 PM): effing new brunswick
        merlonifan28 (3:44:10 PM): me and nakah got you
        kentbball2 (3:44:18 PM): got me as what?
        kentbball2 (3:44:32 PM): huh
        kentbball2 (3:44:40 PM): is he telling you that I'm a wolf
        merlonifan28 (3:44:51 PM): no
        merlonifan28 (3:44:53 PM): we talked about it
        kentbball2 (3:44:54 PM): oh
        kentbball2 (3:45:09 PM): why do you guys think I'm a wolf
        kentbball2 (3:45:18 PM): I haven't even talked to anybody
        merlonifan28 (3:45:47 PM): exactly
        kentbball2 (3:46:39 PM): so because I couldn't get on chat, you are saying I'm a wolf?
        merlonifan28 (3:47:22 PM): you didnt say anything on the thread either
        kentbball2 (3:47:31 PM): As I said, I was in bed
        kentbball2 (3:47:36 PM): and then at school all day today
        merlonifan28 (3:48:35 PM): i happen to know someone in canada
        merlonifan28 (3:48:43 PM): and they said they have off this week
        kentbball2 (3:49:02 PM): I had school
        kentbball2 (3:49:29 PM): why did they have the week off
        merlonifan28 (3:49:55 PM): spring break
        kentbball2 (3:49:55 PM): I could show you my science project that I worked on if you want
        kentbball2 (3:50:02 PM): ours is two weeks
        kentbball2 (3:50:04 PM): march break
        merlonifan28 (3:50:30 PM): lies
        kentbball2 (3:51:06 PM): omg
        kentbball2 (3:51:09 PM): are you kidding
        merlonifan28 (3:51:18 PM):
        Nakah92 (3:49:27 PM): Nakah92: are you the seer?
        kentbball2: there isn't a seer...
        Nakah92: heheh
        Nakah92: THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK

        Nakah92 (3:49:38 PM): Nakah92: no there isn't really
        kentbball2: ok good lol
        kentbball2: I was freaked
        merlonifan28 (3:51:23 PM):
        freaked about what
        merlonifan28 (3:51:26 PM):
        being seered red?
        kentbball2 (3:51:36 PM): Nakah92 (4:50:13 PM): afriad you'll be seer'd

        Nakah92 (4:50:14 PM): ?

        kentbball2 (4:50:22 PM): no

        Nakah92 (4:50:34 PM): if you're human then you'd be glad if there was a seer

        kentbball2 (4:50:47 PM): I was freaked because I don't know how I would tottally miss that

        kentbball2 (4:50:59 PM): I remember specifically reading there being no seer or psychic

        Nakah92 (4:51:07 PM): A likely story...

        merlonifan28 (3:52:12 PM): A likely story..
        kentbball2 (3:52:28 PM): as he said
        merlonifan28 (3:52:46 PM): toupee
        kentbball2 (3:52:51 PM): touchee*
        kentbball2 (3:52:52 PM): lol
        merlonifan28 (3:52:53 PM): no
        merlonifan28 (3:52:57 PM): toupee
        merlonifan28 (3:52:58 PM):
        kentbball2 (3:53:00 PM): isnt toupee a hair piece?
        merlonifan28 (3:53:04 PM): yes.
        kentbball2 (3:53:08 PM): I don't get it...
        merlonifan28 (3:53:10 PM): A WOLF HAIR PIECE
        kentbball2 (3:53:12 PM): oh
        kentbball2 (3:53:13 PM): I see
        kentbball2 (3:53:50 PM): so if I was wearing a wolf hair piece then that would meen I would be faking being a wolf, therefore me not being a wolf
        kentbball2 (3:53:54 PM): how about that
        merlonifan28 (3:54:02 PM): your faking being a wolf with hair
        kentbball2 (3:54:10 PM): wolves don't have hair?
        merlonifan28 (3:54:21 PM): you dont
        merlonifan28 (3:54:23 PM): wolfie
        kentbball2 (3:54:31 PM): oh
        kentbball2 (3:54:34 PM): so I'm a bald wolf?
        kentbball2 (3:54:52 PM): I really don't see where you're going with this
        kentbball2 (3:54:53 PM): heh
        merlonifan28 (3:55:21 PM): no, you dont want to know where i'm going with this
        kentbball2 (3:55:39 PM): uh ok then
        kentbball2 (3:55:56 PM): btw I can probably prove to you that I have march break in two weeks
        merlonifan28 (3:56:14 PM): btw i can probably prove to you that you're a wolf
        merlonifan28 (3:56:18 PM): rofl
        kentbball2 (3:56:22 PM): touchee
        kentbball2 (3:56:25 PM): or touppe
        merlonifan28 (3:56:28 PM):
        kentbball2 (3:56:30 PM): if thats what you wanna call it
        merlonifan28 (3:56:32 PM): your catching on
        kentbball2 (3:57:27 PM): NEW BRUNSWICK SCHOOL CALENDAR 2006-2007

        September 4
        September 5
        October 9
        November 10
        November 24
        December 22
        January 8
        March 5 -9
        March 30
        April 6
        April 9
        April 13
        May 4
        May 21
        June 22

        Labour Day
        First Day for Students
        Thanksgiving Day
        Curriculum In-Service Day for teachers
        Student-Led Conferences
        Last Day of First Term
        First Day of Second Term
        March Break
        Student-Led Conferences
        Good Friday
        Easter Monday
        Curriculum In-Service Day for teachers
        Subject Council Day
        Victoria Day
        Last Day for Students (Monday)
        kentbball2 (3:57:35 PM): well that didn't work
        kentbball2 (3:57:58 PM): there
        merlonifan28 (3:58:09 PM): oh yeah
        merlonifan28 (3:58:12 PM): well
        kentbball2 (3:58:14 PM): march break - march 5-9
        merlonifan28 (4:00:23 PM): merlonifan28 (3:43:50 PM):
        he doesnt know im joking =]
        Nakah92 (3:44:25 PM): lol
        kentbball2 (4:00:46 PM): omgyou idiots
        kentbball2 (4:00:59 PM): Now for all I know you could come and stalk me
        merlonifan28 (4:01:14 PM): how
        merlonifan28 (4:01:18 PM): i didnt even click that link
        kentbball2 (4:01:21 PM): oh
        merlonifan28 (4:01:22 PM): thats why i told you
        kentbball2 (4:01:22 PM): well dont
        merlonifan28 (4:01:25 PM): so i wouldnt have to
        kentbball2 (4:01:33 PM): lol k
        merlonifan28 (4:02:09 PM): so who are you gonna kill?
        kentbball2 (4:03:26 PM): well
        kentbball2 (4:03:31 PM): since you're on to me...
        merlonifan28 (4:03:57 PM): rofl

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #34
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          I'm really sorry for the edit, but he sent me a personal link that had his schedule and his full name on it and everything to prove he didn't have vacation. I forgot to take it out the first time, so i had no choice to edit it. The lne was between the "well that didnt work" said by him, and the "there" said by him.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #35
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            also

            Originally posted by kentballs away message
            At Gramma's!
            he's gonna eat her =-o

            Comment

            • kentbball
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 675

              #36
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              Don't worry I set it up. She has a bullet in the side of her head right now. :O!!!

              Anyways I won't be able to get on chat. My Gramma's computer doesn't have AIM. Heh that convo was funny.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #37
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                aim.com

                just use the free non-download version there.

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #38
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  I have basketball practice at 7:30 as well. but that's atlantic time. So you guys are having chat at 7:30 eastern time which is 8:30 here. I'l probably be done at 9 and then get home at 9:15. I think I'm going to miss it.

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #39
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    I hate time zones.

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #40
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      Originally posted by kentbball
                      I think I'm going to miss it.
                      Probably, usually the chats only keep their steam for 30 minutes then it's just random barter that has nothing to do with the game lol

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #41
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        Originally posted by jwcgator
                        Probably, usually the chats only keep their steam for 30 minutes then it's just random barter that has nothing to do with the game lol
                        Going off last night, you mistakenly put a zero after that three.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #42
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Gonna be at a play at the time of the chat, sorry guys.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #43
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Sorry Guys, I won't be here tonight for the chat. I have a hot date. :]

                            Or, it's my friend's birthday. Hopefully I'll be able to get on tonight after everyone goes to sleep and read up. If anyone's one then, I'm assuming around 2 or 3, we can talk. Other than that, I'll talk to yall on saturday. And for sure sunday.

                            Sorry. Weekend's are always busy for me.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #44
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              YOU KNOW IT'S THRILLER THRILLER NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

                              Woo, the jTWG thread totally wasn't hijack'd.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #45
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                I meant chat. >_<
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...