jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #76
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    Oh, well that's ****ing gay.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Farka
      Banned
      • Dec 2005
      • 283

      #77
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      Alright, peace out. Good luck, avenge me.

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #78
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        Ok, tonight in aim we had a couple hour chat about our individual suspicions. I'm going to post our findings, with our reasonings.

        To start out, here is how we came about these. We went down the line of people left in the game, and on a percentile based scale each of the members in chat rated the humanity of each person, 100% being a surefire human, and 0% being a wolf. If the average was less than 60% or so, we spent a few minutes discussing why we thought this and posted the agreements and disagreements amongst ourselves.


        JWC - 40%

        Reasoning - As reported by two members of the chat, JWC rarely talks about the game, and when he does seems very hesitant to do so. Also, he made a very interesting reaction when Farka was in the chat and found out he was wolfed:

        "jwcgator2 (6:27:22 PM): gtfo our chat ded person lolol

        This was very interesting, mainly because of the manner in which it is said. It was obviously hurriedly typed, as can be seen by the obvious misspellings, which makes him concerned. Granted, a human could be concerned about the well-being of the game, but I think Farka knew he couldn't say anything of use. Another thing that makes this wolfy is the fact that before he left, Farka said that he thought he knew who the wolves were.

        Kent - 30%

        Kent; a definitely interesting player, and our main concern at the moment. At the beginning of the game, pnt messaged him jokingly, calling him a wolf and he got very defensive. He even went as far as posting his SCHOOL schedule, as well as a link to his school website itself. We all found this to lead to his very defensive attitude, among other things. Other than this slip up, he made another one, even more fatal than that.

        kentbball2 (6:25:23 PM): reveal the guardian or something

        Above is Kent's response to finding out Farka was wolfed, which is very interesting. Asking to reveal the guardian is definitely not something a human would request, because revealing the guardian is basically like losing our only chance to not get wolfed throughout each night.

        Vash - 35%

        Vash is probably not our biggest concern at this time, but he was in our 'suspicious' list. We mainly said this because he's less active and more evasive than he was last game, according to the majority of the chat. When we brought up the agreement/disagreement part of the chat with him, he became very defensive, and asked us why we were doing things, and bashed the way we went about gaining our list. After we were finished with his section of chat on why he was suspicious, he became pretty inactive overall.

        Other percentiles
        DDRKID [70%]
        PNT [80%]
        MANT [80%]
        MAMIMI [65%]
        VYSE [50%] (Too inactive to judge.)
        FLAW [80%]
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #79
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          "jwcgator2 (6:27:22 PM): gtfo our chat ded person lolol
          That was a joke, I really didn't mean anything by it lol.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #80
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            I was simply pointing out that some of the stuff that you guys were doing was pointless and utterly stupid. Seriously, "let's go by percentages because it's a relatively good way to show who is a wolf and whatnot" Unbelievable, even a "yeah he's pretty/not so/not suspicious" would suffice but you had to complicate things even further. Also, what about not posting your suspicions? Way to be complete hypocrits. If you think I was getting defensive and bashing you you haven't seen anything yet. If I was a wolf do you honestly think I would draw such attention on me to get me lynched? No. Think this **** through, putting me in your bottom three is pretty ****ing ludicrous.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #81
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              I think the "most of the chat" statement about vash was exxagerated. 2 people tops said he was suspicios for that. I just thought it was weird, I didn't think it seemed wolfy.

              Also, flaw, I agree with you posting who you think is a wolf on the forums, but stating the order of wolfyness was a bit much.

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #82
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                Vash, please calm down and lay off of the *s. We looked for a way to figure out who we thought were most likely humans and who were most likely wolves. You were one of the more suspicious ones, so we discussed you for awhile. We basically left you in an undecided category. If you didn't like the way it was ranked, fine, but does it matter? No. There's no reason to get so completely worked up and defensive every time we mention your name.

                Currently I am in agreement with kent being the most likely to be a wolf. He has been defensive and "show the guardian or something" is.. wtf? Even a noob would know better than to do that. I am open to anybody's ideas, but those are my thoughts as of now.
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #83
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  No, I just think it's insanely hypocritical that you guys are like "hey we totally don't want to post our suspicions" and yet you still manage to throw out your rankings for wolves and suspicions. It seroiusly amazes me.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #84
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                    "show the guardian or something" is.. wtf? Even a noob would know better than to do that.
                    Exactly. Saying that is something that no one would do. That's why I think that was a mistype. Don't get me wrong, I think kent is definatly a suspect for wolf, but basing how much of a wolf he is on that statement is just stupid. If you want to know my reasoning on his "defensiveness" refer to the convo I posted back on page 2(maybe).

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #85
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      We didn't post our suspicions for you? We mentioned that you were playing differently than last game, and it was a little bit suspicious. Then you got like you are now. I'm not going to have some fight over this, I just think you're overreacting over nothing.
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #86
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        That was in reply to Vash, pnt posted in the meantime.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #87
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Oh, really? I was under the assumption that in this game suspicion meant suspecting people of being, I dunno, let's say being wolves. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/suspicion
                          Oh, man, I sure was wrong. I'm not getting defensive, it's just hypocritical and I want to know why that you wouldn't post one suspicion and then post a whole bunch of others.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #88
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            I think the "most of the chat" statement about vash was exxagerated. 2 people tops said he was suspicios for that. I just thought it was weird, I didn't think it seemed wolfy.

                            Also, flaw, I agree with you posting who you think is a wolf on the forums, but stating the order of wolfyness was a bit much.

                            As for the first part, you're right. Upon reading the logs, it was only 2 people who ever said that. They said it more than once, and I mistakenly took it as the majority rather than the minority. That was my fault.

                            Again, as you said I could on AIM, I'm going to reveal that you were on of the people in the chat. I many times stated what I was going to post, and even said the general layout. The only thing you said didn't mean what you are claiming it means to me, and if you did it was very unclear. I'd also like to point out that this isn't only who I think is a wolf or who I think is wolfy only, this was the opinion of everyone there. If it's misrepresented, tell me, but don't say this was purely my endeavor.

                            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                            I was simply pointing out that some of the stuff that you guys were doing was pointless and utterly stupid. Seriously, "let's go by percentages because it's a relatively good way to show who is a wolf and whatnot" Unbelievable, even a "yeah he's pretty/not so/not suspicious" would suffice but you had to complicate things even further. Also, what about not posting your suspicions? Way to be complete hypocrits. If you think I was getting defensive and bashing you you haven't seen anything yet. If I was a wolf do you honestly think I would draw such attention on me to get me lynched? No. Think this **** through, putting me in your bottom three is pretty ****ing ludicrous.
                            Percentages, I think, are a good idea because it takes less effort to type in 80% than to type "i'm pretty sure he's not a wolf" and you get much more information out of it. If percentages are 'overly complicated,' I'm sorry, but I thought it worked and no one rejected the idea when we began to do it. Maybe you should have voiced your opinion then rather then waiting until we got to you to say something about it. Also - About not posting our suspicions, one person in the whole chat didn't want to, and then eventually he said he wanted to. There's a fine line between hypocrites and changing your mind.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #89
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              Well instead of simply going "but earlier in the chat *blank* said *blank*" You guys decide to go "oh vash is getting all defensive +20%" I guess it gets the point across and let's me think you're idiots but whatever.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #90
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Vash, as I said before, that was 2 people in the chat. People can think whatever they want, but you coming out and flaming them isn't going to get them to believe you.

                                Comment

                                Working...