jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #181
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    Originally posted by vysetheblurogue
    ... I'm an idiot. I meantVash. Our names are too alike, I just logged in and had Vyse in my head >< Thanks for calling me, DDRKid.
    This **** has to be illegal, "Hey guys I didn't play the entire game, but my freind told me to vote for so and so. I guess I should vote for him huh?"
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #182
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      Originally posted by vyse
      ... I'm an idiot. I meantVash. Our names are too alike, I just logged in and had Vyse in my head >< Thanks for calling me, DDRKid.
      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Hey guys I didn't play the entire game, but my freind told me to vote for so and so. I guess I should vote for him huh?"
      I think this was best said by kent, earlier in the game.

      Originally posted by kentbball
      I don't see the connection.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #183
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        I've requested that Vyse be removed from the game for inactiveness - ask Fojar, I recommended he be replaced with Farka's friend. However, if he's not going to vote and only accumulate phantoms, I may as well call him and tell him to vote. I would rather that there be an active person playing, but he hasn't yet been replaced, so I used my available resources.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #184
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          Panit stop acting like a ****ing retard you know exactly what I'm getting at.

          Vyseth didn't play the entire game, he made no contribution whatsoever, talked to noone (exept ddr) and made a vote only becaue ddr told him to over the phone. thats completly rediculous. I don't even believe he read any posts in the entire thread.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #185
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            So have him replaced. That's what I want.
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #186
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              the point would be to have him replaced BEFORE he makes a random vote because you tell him to. Its too late now.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #187
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                w/e im done with this **** where's fojar to tell us Vash is green?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #188
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  I requested it midday yesterday. Fojar said to wait. It's not my fault, I tried to get him out. Too late.
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #189
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    and manti, I'm doing the same thing he did. He was ridiculus in a time like this.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #190
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      he, meaning kentball

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #191
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        Dont give me crap. I had to work to convince kent to vote for fiction last game.

                        You guys are just like lol, lets call vyseth and get him to vote for vash. he doesn't need to hear the other side of the spectrum, we can make desicions for him.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #192
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          Whatever. Not going to argue it. He'll be out soon.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • kentbball
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 675

                            #193
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Originally posted by vysetheblurogue
                            ... I'm an idiot. I meantVash. Our names are too alike, I just logged in and had Vyse in my head >< Thanks for calling me, DDRKid.
                            SOOOO... DDR Kid found out that you voted for yourself and he called you to get you to change your vote. This is gay. Absolutely gay.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #194
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              Vash called mamimi, no one had a problem with that. discussion over.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #195
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Also, voting for yourself is illegal, unless I'm wrong?
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...