jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x3Mamimi
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 513

    #166
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    PS.
    pyro31191: Well
    pyro31191: Since flaw can line people up and go with suspects
    pyro31191: We're suspecting mamimi of being a wolf
    pyro31191: kuz she's been throwing out bs info
    TheVisualParadox: That's true
    TheVisualParadox: The marriage thing is wtf?
    pyro31191: that's like "omg they knew this person outside of twg. wolfffffffffff"
    pyro31191: Yeah
    pyro31191: I mean, it's tgb
    pyro31191: none of that **** is serious
    pyro31191: so her pulling out crap info out of her ass is shady as hell
    pyro31191: and we're considering lynching her
    pyro31191: and we wanted to know if you were in
    TheVisualParadox: I don't think at this point I would vote for Mamimi
    pyro31191: Not at this point no
    pyro31191: But
    pyro31191: later
    pyro31191: if it comes down to it
    TheVisualParadox: She seems shady, but I don't think there's enough evidence at this point
    pyro31191: Yeah
    pyro31191: We're saying by the end of the day
    TheVisualParadox: I'll keep her in mind as a possiblity, definitely
    pyro31191: Okay
    TheVisualParadox: It would be better if we could get something better as evidence
    pyro31191: Yeah.
    jwcgator2: when is day end?
    kentbball2: Keep all of your logs with mamimi
    jwcgator: mah mee mee
    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #167
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      Mamimi (2): Vash, DarkManticore
      Vash(3): paintballa, flawofhumanity, Mamimi

      5 for an insta.

      yet to vote:


      T3hDDRKid, kentbball, jwcgator, vysetheblurogue


      NOTE: i am going to replace vysetheblurogue as soon as i can find a replacement, unless he starts being SUPER ACTIVE (lol)
      Last edited by FoJaR; 02-25-2007, 11:19 PM.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #168
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        Originally posted by flawofhumanity
        Vash - 35%

        Vash is probably not our biggest concern at this time, but he was in our 'suspicious' list. We mainly said this because he's less active and more evasive than he was last game, according to the majority of the chat. When we brought up the agreement/disagreement part of the chat with him, he became very defensive, and asked us why we were doing things, and bashed the way we went about gaining our list. After we were finished with his section of chat on why he was suspicious, he became pretty inactive overall.
        Vash was playing his normal style of game, look at any other twg he was in. Last game he told me he rarely looks at evidence and postings etc... before like 2 hours before the day ends or when it looks like an insta is going to happen. He was playing the exact same way he played last game when he was human, Flaw, and the rest of pnt's alliance said "lolol thats wolfy".

        So vash gets pissed for being made look like a red, and blows up. He basically said "lolol ima wolf" (lynch me I'm done with this game) because he was angry about how he's being blamed for being a wolf.

        It seems that later he decides he actually wants to play. he posted his suspicion list earlier, (with the crazy percentages). He has talked to me rather in-depth about the game (albiet after he was accused of not talking about it). His logic though makes sense. So I pose this question to everyone in Pnt's alliance.

        Are you 100% positive everyone on your side is human? Why have none of you been wolved? Any one of you is certaintly a better choice than farka. Are you sure you haven't been decieved into thinking you are on the right side?

        My vote may be on mamimi at the moment, but I wouldn't feel the slightest bit guilty about switching it to pnt either. You two are the premire players on your side, and as such I want you to take a compelling look at one another and make sure you know you can trust the other. I am almost certain one of you is a wolf, but I am not sure of which one.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #169
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          Also, we have till midnight, so I will be able to get on aim after work

          If you have descrepancies with me or my post take them up with me when I get home around 7:30.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #170
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Vash was playing his normal style of game, look at any other twg he was in. Last game he told me he rarely looks at evidence and postings etc... before like 2 hours before the day ends or when it looks like an insta is going to happen. He was playing the exact same way he played last game when he was human, Flaw, and the rest of pnt's alliance said "lolol thats wolfy".

            OK, lets get started.

            Apparently you're playing "Vash's style" of game now, and you aren't reading my posts. No where in my post that I voted him did I state a reason as him being inactive. The only thing close to that was "he went from not caring about this game at all to leading an alliance" That was saying the reason he seemed suspicious was because of his change in activity.

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Are you 100% positive everyone on your side is human?
            We've already disscussed this, after Vash brought it up with Mamimi.

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Why have none of you been wolved
            We could ask you the same thing. We have not been wolfed yet

            1. Because our alliance completely came together after the last wolfing.

            2. Because the wolves now know about our alliance, and it would seem helpful to keep us on the suspect list by not wolfing us.

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Any one of you is certaintly a better choice than farka.
            That has been discussed on the forums already, refer to the last couple of pages.

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Are you sure you haven't been decieved into thinking you are on the right side?
            You've repeated yourself. Read the top of my post.

            My vote stands.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #171
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              You failed to read the bold in my quoted text. Don't tell me im not reading you're posts when you don't read mine.

              "Im playing vash's style" of game? I've been active and as helpful as I can be this entire game. Bull****. I've sent you and mamimi multiple logs.

              Originally posted by pnt
              We've already disscussed this, after Vash brought it up with Mamimi.
              I was not aware of this nor could I have been considering I am not "In" your alliance.

              I mentioned the Farka thing to point it out again because it is a retarted kill.

              Originally posted by pnt
              You've repeated yourself. Read the top of my post.
              I repeated myself for emphasis =P
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #172
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                You failed to read the bold in my quoted text. Don't tell me im not reading you're posts when you don't read mine.
                So what if he said that? I didn't say that when I voted, and that's not the reason I voted for him.

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                "Im playing vash's style" of game? I've been active and as helpful as I can be this entire game. Bull****. I've sent you and mamimi multiple logs.
                I was referring to the point that you didn't get the general idea of my reasons, therefore you thought that one of the reasons was because of his inactivity.

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I was not aware of this nor could I have been considering I am not "In" your alliance.
                Sorry for the confusion, but I didn't mean it like that. I was saying that Mamimi, Flaw, and I have already discussed this. I didn't mean for it to sound like you should know.

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I mentioned the Farka thing to point it out again because it is a retarted kill.
                It seems like a retarded kill. In your 'alliance', or group, or whatever you want to call it, you have two people who knew farka (lightnight) previous to this game. As shown in the link provided earlier, both of them were in a game with him. I admit, it wasn't very long, but they were all in the game for one full day. That gives plenty of time to atleast get an idea of how good they are.

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #173
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  Here are my thoughts as of now.
                  I'm considering changing my vote.

                  But, I don't understand why Vash went completely from not caring about the game to leading an alliance, as stated already by pnt. And why he would lie to me and tell me that he didn't really think I was a wolf, but that he was doing this as a group decision... Maybe it's just him trying to not hurt my feelings, are maybe it's a cover up...

                  As for JWC, of course I'm still suspicious of him, but he's not my main concern.

                  You are making me suspicous of Pnt, however. I'm only sure that Flaw is human. I was sure of that since night one. Pnt was only confirmed to me through flaw. However, he's most definitely not my main concern.

                  I'm fairly certain, however, that the other alliance is a pack of wolves. ~

                  So my logic is i guess as bad as yours. We're killing one in your alliance, alas, the sudden leader, so we can hopefully nail the others. I guess I still want to stay on vash, but if he doesn't turn up red, I'm going to have to do a lot of rethinking.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #174
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    Well, seeing as I won't be on at 6 because my fcking parents are like LOL TIME TO GO OUT TO DINNER WITHOUT TELLING YOU AND ****ING UP YOUR ENTIRE NIGHT good luck sorting this out. Vote is changin to pntballa due to reasons to be stated later (because I'm leaving right now) by kent. If I'm lynched, have fun rethinking mamimi =P
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • vysetheblurogue
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #175
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      I realize I haven't been active, I'm sorry, I've had a lot of schoolwork and some other stuff has come up.. I don't think I'll be able to finish this game. But from what I've seen, and after talking to DDRKid, I'm voting Vyse. If you can find a replacement for me, go ahead. I'm sorry.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #176
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        Voting for Vash. Reasoning? Many of the aforementioned reasons, plus one huge one: Vash, jwc, Kent, and Mant made a chat room and invited me as well. Somebody told pntballa, who must have mentioned vash, as he started going "Who the **** told pntballa?? THIS IS SECRET!" I'm dumb, and forgot to log that, but they then invited pnt, flaw, and somebody else[?], neglected that chat room, and made a new one. That one I did remember to log. Proof for what I say from the new chat room:
                        kentbball2 (7:28:27 PM): ok
                        kentbball2 (7:28:29 PM): so
                        DarkManticoreX2 (7:28:30 PM): we have a snitchhhhhhhhh
                        pyro31191 (7:28:35 PM): Yeah.
                        jwcgator2 (7:28:44 PM): NOT ME.
                        kentbball2 (7:28:55 PM): not me
                        pyro31191 (7:28:57 PM): I call paradox
                        TheVisualParadox (7:28:58 PM): not I
                        TheVisualParadox (7:29:03 PM): I've been reading the thread
                        kentbball2 (7:29:03 PM): MANTI
                        DarkManticoreX2 (7:29:06 PM): no
                        DarkManticoreX2 (7:29:08 PM): hell no
                        kentbball2 (7:29:08 PM): ok
                        TheVisualParadox (7:29:09 PM): almost done with page 7
                        jwcgator2 (7:29:12 PM): I call jap cheat codes
                        pyro31191 (7:29:13 PM): Not because I think you're shady ddr
                        pyro31191 (7:29:17 PM): but becaus eyou didn't know
                        pyro31191 (7:29:21 PM): because*
                        TheVisualParadox (7:29:25 PM): didn't know.. what?
                        pyro31191 (7:29:31 PM): that this was secret
                        pyro31191 (7:29:39 PM): goddamnit
                        Sorry for the swearing, I figure it's best to leave it unchanged, though [wait, it'll get filtered anyways.] I don't think much more explanation is required. Vash. Insta, by the way.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #177
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          By the way, both chat rooms were made by vash, and I was the last invited to the original room.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #178
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            Oh, BTW, the freind you're manipulating to basically give you a second vote didn't vote for vash. He voted for himself.

                            so no, not insta.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • vysetheblurogue
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #179
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              ... I'm an idiot. I meantVash. Our names are too alike, I just logged in and had Vyse in my head >< Thanks for calling me, DDRKid.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #180
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Heh, yeah - I was expecting him to vote vash, and when I looked at his post I saw a bolded V and skimmed over the rest. Way to go, me ><

                                But it appears he's posted by now, so it's good. Seriously, get Farka's friend in the game, inactiveness is no fun.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...