jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentbball
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 675

    #196
    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

    and also...
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    I think this was best said by kent, earlier in the game.
    Uh, I didn't know that they talked over the phone. I thought they only talked to each other over the online game and met each other like once.

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #197
      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

      We see each other occasionally during school, and his number is in the school directory. I don't call hum much, but seeing as it was necessary, I did.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #198
        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

        Originally posted by x3Mamimi
        ALRIGHT.
        well, if I have two friends and one's ****ing retarded and one's really smart...
        which one is going to be better at TWG?
        That is what your post was in reference to. Not some stupid thing about a phone.

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #199
          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

          Originally posted by FoJaR
          i'm gonna allow it.

          TWC is generally more lenient on that these days, especially if you dont see each other that often.

          it's more of the see each other every day/ in a romantic relationship kind of thing that the IRL rule is there for.

          if you guys carry out your promise not to talk about TWG IRL, i'm fine with you both playing.

          I'd like to quote this post. FoJaR knew what this could entail and made his decision based on that. If you don't like it, don't play in his game. It may or may not have been the right choice, but that's definitely besides the point. What's happened has happened, and I doubt FoJaR will go back on it during this jtwg, but I'm sure it will be a lesson for future jtwgs. (I don't know any of this for sure, this is just a paragraph of assumptions that I believe to be true.)

          As for whether our alliance has any wolves in it? No. I honestly don't think we do, why? Because we've talked for SEVERAL hours each DAY. If a wolf can go that long without saying something that makes me wonder even a little bit, he deserves to win the game. Your alliance, manti, could easily be filled with three wolves as you guys decided this in oh, one day at the most? Probably in less than an hour. If anybody in our alliance is a wolf, they've completely fooled me. Again, your alliance has not been talking for a long time, and even so, probably hasn't talked a quarter of as much as ours has.

          Now then, let's assume Vash does come up red for a second, here is my theory at the moment. The other three of you are wolves (meaning you, jwc, and kent) and let vash lead so we would lynch him and when he came up green would turn on each other. Let me just state, that's not what's going to happen. If this is incorrect, and Vash is a wolf you guys are about to face a crushing loss. If not however, I'm still fairly sure that you three are the wolves, or maybe vyse. I definitely am willing to maintain that no one in our alliance is a wolf.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #200
            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

            Oops, mistype. In third paragraph , I meant let's assume vash DOESN'T come up red.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #201
              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

              Btw, to Kent, who's been yelling at me through AIM about vyse:

              Originally posted by pntballa18
              ..So is he out? I don't think he should be.
              Originally posted by kentbball
              I don't think he should be either.
              You, along with Fojar, knew that I went to his school, and thus, could find his phone number. Now you're whining when I use it. Wha?
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #202
                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                PS. If phone is considered in-real-life relations, that would mean Vash, pnt, and Mami are also out of this game.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #203
                  Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                  Yes I'm whining about them talking about TWG on the phone but it's not my main point.

                  I'm trying to say that vyse has been exetremely inactive all game. The only person who can talk to him is DDR. That's definetely fair. DDR was the only person who could influence vyse's vote. Vyse obviously has no clue what's going on here. He has pretty much no reason to vote for vash except for that DDR told him to over the phone.

                  I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but I just really don't think this is fair.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #204
                    Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #205
                      Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                      thanks manti, my scroll button was broken

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #206
                        Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        thanks manti, my scroll button was broken
                        k. you keep scrolling to the previous page.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #207
                          Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                          I have my pages set to more than 20 posts O.o

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #208
                            Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                            I don't like this whole Vyse voting for vash, but really if you think about it, vash had the most votes. He would have died anyway.~
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #209
                              Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              I have my pages set to more than 20 posts O.o
                              gay, lol. Someone get Fojar I want conformation that vash was green and I was right in being an ass.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #210
                                Re: jtwg XIII: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

                                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                                I don't like this whole Vyse voting for vash, but really if you think about it, vash had the most votes. He would have died anyway.~
                                I never had a chance to vote

                                Comment

                                Working...