vyse's AIM name should also be vysetheblurogue. I was talking to him late last night on a game we play, he said he hasn't installed AIM yet, but he was going to today and would take that name if it hasn't been yet.
Originally posted by MalReynolds
it just goes with what I said
what brought this country together?
desegregation
we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again
This is going to be interesting with no seer/psychic. Hopefully there aren't inactives.
Even with no seer, card flipping is DEFINITELY biased towards us. In that aspect, we're already ahead of the wolves. Also, card flipping is much better than a psychic, card flipping can't die.
vyse's AIM name should also be vysetheblurogue. I was talking to him late last night on a game we play, he said he hasn't installed AIM yet, but he was going to today and would take that name if it hasn't been yet.
You two don't know each other IRL do you? I kinda got that feeling from reading your posts in the signup thread.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
We sometimes see each other, but we generally only talk through a game we both play, and we made a pact not to discuss TWG IRL when we do see each other. A bit on the edge, I know, but we've worked it out.
Originally posted by MalReynolds
it just goes with what I said
what brought this country together?
desegregation
we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again
It was a cold february morning when farka and pntballa came upon the body behind the old barn.
nija was laying face up, with his pistol drawn.
"must have lost a duel"
"no, look at this: there's a bullet in the side of his head... if it was a duel, it was a set up from the start"
NIJA has been killed.
It was about a month ago, the gunfighters in your town surrounded El Indio and brought him back to town where he was lynched. Right before he dropped, he shouted at the crowd:
"YOU THREE BACKSTABBING COWARDS! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TURN ME IN AND KEEP ALL THE MONEY FOR YOURSELVES? WELL YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO FIND IT. I HID THE MAP. THE MONEY IS GOING WITH ME TO THE GRAVE."
and then it was over.
until three days ago, when the rumor started that one of the gunfighters had found el indio's map.
Comment