jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

    If you guys can scare up 4 more new players and 4 more vets by the time I get home around 8, I'll make the setup bigger.

    Otherwise, i'm starting it as is.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

      in as vet

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

        In, I think I'm forced into a vet slot but I am unsure honestly. Does replacing count as a game in this case? I think I've replaced more than I've played actual games tbh But I never actually kept count.

        Comment

        • Sky Kitten
          meowmix
          Community Manager
          Profile Moderator
          Global Moderator
          • Aug 2007
          • 1089

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

          If there's more spots, I'll take part.

          Of course I'll need to learn things, when things are being done, etc.


          FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

            This is the best-est game for learning those things. Also holy crap.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              If you guys can scare up 4 more new players and 4 more vets by the time I get home around 8, I'll make the setup bigger.

              Otherwise, i'm starting it as is.
              *breathes*

              hey guys wanna like
              wanna like click on this tab and sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                where do i post on this forum to ask people that dont view twg board to join

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                  you mean this
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                    I will vet the hell out of this game

                    in providing room

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                      in as vet senpai notice me ;w;
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                        =))

                        ok so that means we need 3 newbies and we're good!!!
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                          I hope i get paired with either Luis or choof o:
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                            Oh. I also just noticed Maurice signed up lmao. Commence thy spilling
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                              Two minutes ;w;
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • RNGRX
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 683

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                                ally wants to take my spot. i cant be here much anymore so please let them know.

                                Comment

                                Working...