jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

    Oh, I didn't miss, I just saw 3 pages and assume that was everyone saying in

    In Vet


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

      Originally posted by Charu
      Oh, I didn't miss, I just saw 3 pages and assume that was everyone saying in

      In Vet
      Vet slots have filled for this session. Please try back at 12:00 noon tommorow.

      Have a nice day!
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-8-2014, 02:37 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

        Oh, all the vets are gone, welp


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

          In

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

            I blame my Halo 2 session.

            I lost track of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

              Originally posted by Svaz
              In
              Svaz, If you're signing up for a vet position, the 5 slots for this time frame filled already. I'll open the other 4 tommorow at noon.

              There is still one open Newbie position!
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                Give her my spot
                thank you so much <3

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Svaz, If you're signing up for a vet position, the 5 slots for this time frame filled already. I'll open the other 4 tommorow at noon.

                  There is still one open Newbie position!
                  pretty sure svaz has played less than 5 games here

                  Comment

                  • pokelda
                    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3878

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                    hasnt she played twg on ffya? shes p much vet in spirit

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                      If she wants the newbie spot, and thinks the exp would benefit her, she just needs to let me know.
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-8-2014, 03:06 PM. Reason: Holy can't type
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                        alec if we get paired and we win ill buy the next growler fill

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                          Originally posted by pokelda
                          hasnt she played twg on ffya? shes p much vet in spirit
                          i'm relatively certain her total number of games is very close to 5

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                            can think of fiction's birthday party, the game on ffya when everyone started playing again, manti's mystery game with tsutter, and one other normal game

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                              fiction's birthday party keeps being relevant, today is a sad day for danceguy

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                                I have two newbies who want in, they will probably sign up soon.

                                Darn, missed the vet signups for today. Gotta check back tomorrow lol

                                Comment

                                Working...