jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

    also if a vet really wants in and it happens to be full they can have my spot at the end cuz ive already played this game before. hopefully that doesnt happen tho

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Yo Manti, my 'in' count?
      yep.

      Vet or newb?
      (assuming vet, but I did ask people to pick a side)
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • pokelda
        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 3878

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

        i like to play newbie lets do this yeahhh

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

          blind you should probably play as a newbie with 5 games we're going to have a full load of vets and a shortage of newbies

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            yep.

            Vet or newb?
            (assuming vet, but I did ask people to pick a side)
            Great

            I'd say Vet, I'm certainly not amazing but I've been in 8 games now I think and know what I'm doing.
            Assumed a side what be given based on number of played games, sorry.
            Last edited by Gradiant; 08-8-2014, 02:05 PM.

            Comment

            • Halogen-
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 1

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

              posting from an alternate account on a mobile phone because I'm still not home yet. I'm in (TC_Halogen) and so is Kayla (psychoangel691). I have to use this account because the password on my main account is too hard to remember.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                First 5 vet slots filled (unless someone wants to change)
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Halogen-
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                  also kayla's the vet and I'm the newbie

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                    Originally posted by Halogen-
                    posting from an alternate account on a mobile phone because I'm still not home yet. I'm in (TC_Halogen) and so is Kayla (psychoangel691). I have to use this account because the password on my main account is too hard to remember.
                    Fine by me.

                    Newbie slots yes?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                      Originally posted by Halogen-
                      also kayla's the vet and I'm the newbie
                      Veteran slots got locked up after blindreper.

                      If someone wants to exchange their vet spot for Kayla, and catch signups tommorow since she won't be able to make that window, I'll allow it.
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-8-2014, 02:10 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                        Give her my spot
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          Give her my spot
                          Done.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                            2 more newbie slots, get em while they're hot!
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • RNGRX
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 683

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                              Sign me up for a newbie spot please!

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                                Fucking, did I really miss this?

                                Shit

                                Damn it


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...