jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    blind should probably be shuffled into the new player spot imo; would make these a lot more convenient and would free up a spot with demand while getting rid of an open one without much demand
    I think I agree with this, but I also know svaz wanted to play, and the newbie slot would sorta fit her too.

    If blind wants to switch over to the newbie side, I'll take one more vet.
    If svaz wants to play, I think we'll be all filled up for the 18 player signups.


    I don't think we're going to get the bigger 26 player game to run, we seem to be a bit short on new player interest.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups: One new player slot remaining!

      do that manti

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups: One new player slot remaining!

        Either way I need one more player, so next person to want in gets a spot and I'll end signups.

        Even if this happens in the next 20 minutes, I will be out the rest of the night.
        Expect game to start sometime tomorrow evening. Between 8 and midnight
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups: One new player slot remaining!

          In as Vet


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups: One new player slot remaining!

            Charu makes the final cut

            chop Chop
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups: One new player slot remaining!

              Like I said, I'll start game tomorrow after I get home from work/parents.

              I hope to have it up by 8PM EST, but it's all dependent on when I get home myself. Check your Private messages!

              If you have them turned off for some reason turn them on or let me know so I can get you your role.
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-9-2014, 10:12 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                Good luck to everyone.

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                  CHARU

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                      alternate fuck i want to be an alternate

                      LUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                        What if svaz and I are both new and make room for more vets?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                          I Missed it ;_;

                          Welcome to twig luis

                          Mashi I failed you ;_;
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                            have more players pls

                            I didn't think that the Hydra idea would garner so much interest, so if it'll inspire more Players and more activity, I think we should fill in as many slots as we can. From my experience, when games fill up quickly and many Players want to join, such games tend to be very active. And an active environment is definitely the best place to put a new Player.

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                              i believe in you, james may

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

                                ive only played 4 games on ffr can i be considered new so we can have more vets join

                                Comment

                                Working...