jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

    im in i guess :u newbie obviously
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

      Alright, Signups for the 4:00 PM slots are full.

      Check back tommorow at noon EST for the other 4 newbie/vet slots.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        fiction's birthday party keeps being relevant, today is a sad day for danceguy
        sign up tomorrow and hope for a story of redemption

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

          Yeah I have no idea how many TWGs I've played altogether, but I feel pretty inept still, I dunno.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

            SHoULD I JOIN?
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

              ya the newbie spots are going fast better get here right at 12

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                SHoULD I JOIN?
                Yeah we need more new players

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                  Aaaaaa I don't think I'll be near internet during the next signups aaaaaa

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                    yo this is my motivation to stay up until 11 my time ty for this Manti <3
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      SHoULD I JOIN?
                      yes pls

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                        I would join this but I fly back to Hawaii tomorrow and with all the power lines down, that's going to mean no electricity which means no/little stable internet connection for awhile
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                          in as vet 4 realz this time!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                            did i really... in
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                              In.

                              Comment

                              • samurai7694
                                바보
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4640

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                                in for newb pls

                                Comment

                                Working...