jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

    1 Hour warning till Signups Open.

    When you sign up, Please indicate if you are signing up for a veteran or newbie spot. In most cases I can make an informed decision, but I don't guarantee I can make a correct one in every case.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-8-2014, 01:03 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

      Hey Manti, does a person who has played 5 games exactly qualify as a newbie or vet? In the OP, newbie is less than five and vet is more than 5. I don't know if this actually applies to anyone right now though heh.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

        I actually think it does for me Lmao. I don't know how many I've played, but it's not more than five, if by a lot.if I counted correctly, it's five lmfao.
        Last edited by blindreper1179; 08-8-2014, 01:27 PM.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

          If you have played exactly 5 games, I'll let you pick your spot.

          If you think you still need a lot of work, pick up a newbie spot
          If you think you only need a little bit of work, pick up a vet spot.

          I'm not going to go back and count your games to be super picky about this. If you've played 6, 7 or 8 games and feel that having a vet at your back can help you improve, sign up as a newbie.

          Just be forwarned, if we get an influx of newer players, I will give them priority slots over a person who's played 5+ games.
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-8-2014, 01:35 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            the other game had 24 hour wolfchat rather than just nightchat, didn't realize it said that. if not necessary then it's fine, just thought i'd mention
            can't decide which is better in this context but we usually play with wolf nightchat in C9++ so that might be better for learning

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

              4 PM in what timezone???

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                In please

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                  Signups are open GOGOGO!
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                    in vet plz

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      4 PM in what timezone???
                      is in 1 hour

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                        in as vet
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • soramimi
                          Cat Army Coordinator
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 333

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                          Newb in please!

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Starting at 4:00 EST

                            in

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                              In vet
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups Open!!

                                Yo Manti, my 'in' count?

                                Comment

                                Working...