jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

    Signups are still open for newbie spots I think.

    Sorry, wasn't around at noon. Updating now.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

      Still open for two more newbies!!
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

        am i a newbie??
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          im wondering if we can get 26, maybe the "vets" with the least games played can be shifted to newb and the teams can be randed like that. don't think it would exactly be gamebreaking and even more people who want to play can!
          +1

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

            +1^
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

              i could be a newb or something idk i don't mind it

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Maybe it's a good thing that I missed signups. People don't need to know I'm bad at this.
              you didn't miss signups get in here
              Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-9-2014, 02:25 PM.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                i'm the worst at twg
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                  Ure like me a good wolf but a bad human

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Ure like me a good wolf but a bad human
                    I'm generally the opposite!
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                      Hell I'll go along for the ride!!

                      How do you play this game?

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Ure like me a good wolf but a bad human
                        I think I'm a really good human, a decent wolf and a bad blue
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          im wondering if we can get 26, maybe the "vets" with the least games played can be shifted to newb and the teams can be randed like that.
                          I would join in this case. I happened to be asleep during both sign ups anyway.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                            If we fill the last newbie slot in an hour, I'll open up the bigger setup.

                            It will have signups starting at 8:00 PM tonight.
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-9-2014, 03:42 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                              oh
                              ...
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups round 2: noon EST on Saturday

                                blind should probably be shuffled into the new player spot imo; would make these a lot more convenient and would free up a spot with demand while getting rid of an open one without much demand
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...