jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

    Originally posted by RNGRX
    ally wants to take my spot. i cant be here much anymore so please let them know.
    I take this to mean you're backing out and giving Sky kitten your spot.

    If this is not the case let me know pronto, because I am setting up the game right now.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-10-2014, 06:13 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

      Really wish I can play this one but :reallifemanias:

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras: Player Signups

        Originally posted by James May
        Oh. I also just noticed Maurice signed up lmao. Commence thy spilling
        nuuuuuuuuuuu D:

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        Working...