TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #121
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    If you're trying to clear Charu, don't. I think what you're trying to do, Riotpolice, is to "convince" him not to act productively so that not only him, but also you, will be cleared from being wolves. I can't say you're 100% wolf for sure but I am suspicious.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #122
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      I think you're both dumb town but Charu is dumber
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #123
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Day 0 votes

        Players
        1. Blindreper
        2. Charu - 2 (Blanket, thesunfan)
        3. Funnygurl555
        4. Manti - 2 (funnygurl555, riotpolice)
        5. thesunfan
        6. BDN
        7. Riotpolice
        8. Gradiant
        9. YMIA - 4 (Fiction, Mashi, Blind, FreezinIce)
        10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
        11. Blanket
        12. Fiction
        13. FreezinIce
        bananas


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #124
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          Hey charu, can you please be more productive? I don't want to lynch you because I think your town. It would mean a waste of a lynch and a good chance of killing a wolf, so if you could please just be normal and talk like a normal duder, that would seriously help us out buddy.
          lol

          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          Well, got back from work, actually got time to read my role.

          I'm voting with everyone else

          manti
          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          I'm half surprised sunfan hasn't shifted a bucket of shit over my head yet.
          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          Hi funnygirl.
          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          I have this gut feeling that charu is just dumbtown.
          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          And I mean dumbtown
          Nice productivity


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #125
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            Originally posted by ___________
            If you're trying to clear Charu, don't. I think what you're trying to do, Riotpolice, is to "convince" him not to act productively so that not only him, but also you, will be cleared from being wolves. I can't say you're 100% wolf for sure but I am suspicious.
            I like the attempts that you have been making but there's almost no way a wolf would come out and say HEY GUYS I'M CLEARING MY WOLF PARTNER DAY ZERO. That's kind of the opposite of what they need to do
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #126
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              Okay so, I'm thinking. Obviously, there's nothing to go off of. So we need a lynch to get some actual shit to discuss on. However, I always see day one lynches occur much later. It just seems weird to me to latch so quickly onto one person, even if it is necessary in the long run. I'd look at people that have voted for ymia. Besides the fact, he's not the most useless here, it's obviously blind ya derps. As of now, everybody is useless, but in the long run I don't think he'll amount to shit and if you guys decide to go that route this phase, yeah.

              No shitposting from me. I'll place a vote later when it's not a complete crapshoot.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #127
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                (Posting from my phone pls excuse spelling bullshit)

                I'm more suspicious of Riot than I am Charu. Both are in the yellow for me, but Riots more up there. I'm thinkin tomorrow I'm gonna make the whole pretty color scale list of all the players that have made any input by then.

                I'm feeling green on Manti right now and soft green on blanky (I guess that's been your decided name?). Frankly, if, tomorrow night comes down between me and Manti for whatever reason and he doesn't raise that suspicion level far (if at all), then I won't countervote him in self preservation, because I'm getting a very green read from him and I'm more confident in his abilities than mine to get the job done.

                Also note: because of the horribly inconvenient end time for this phase, roughly 24 hours from now will be my last opportunity to vote (thanks, school wifi), so if anything drastic happens after that, I won't see it until post-phase.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  Oh, I thought Manti still had 3 votes my b, oh well, my point still stands in that previous statement.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    I'm not reading any of this
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      wow


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        lynch fiction1111!!11111!!1


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          KINDLY REQUESTING VoTE CHANGES THANKS TO BE LOGGED
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            KINDLY REQUESTING VoTE CHANGES THANKS TO BE LOGGED
                            I'll do it when the phase ends. I just put the current votecount to keep it tidy
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              but iT'S IMPORTANT
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Agreement!

                                Comment

                                Working...