TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #46
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    yo wtf i have school sorry i'm not here 24/7

    getting myself comfy atm will be ready asap

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #47
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      k im all caught up on everybody's shitposting

      Retaliation!

      Mashi

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #48
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        I'm not shitposting............
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #49
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          dear lord who are some of you people have I really been gone that long

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #50
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            #teamkillyoman
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #51
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              manti, you should be a LITTLE MORE CONCERNED about the outcome of the night phase
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                hey guards if any of you come out I will yell at you
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  FICTION

                  ...You didn't answer my super obvious pro wolf trap strat.

                  WOULD YOU!?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    FICTION

                    ...You didn't answer my super obvious pro wolf trap strat.

                    WOULD YOU!?
                    I'd totally come out if I was red guard
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      and pitch it in a way that humans would be like oh well guess we'll have to dwi fuck you fiction
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        manti, you should be a LITTLE MORE CONCERNED about the outcome of the night phase
                        ??????

                        Daystart?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          random.org says wolves are riot, charles and manti so riotpolice
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            I wanna fit in now so yo man
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              ??????

                              Daystart?
                              I'M STILL WoRRIED MANTI IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'LL GET LYNCHED. OR ME. ARE YOU SRS
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                that's four votes on yoman rofl wow
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...