TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #181
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    stop trolling please
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #182
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      funny [5:37 PM]
      so like what do you think about the game so far and stuff

      freezinice [5:39 PM]
      lots of white noise

      freezinice [5:40 PM]
      but thats day 0 in a nutshell

      funny [5:41 PM]
      yeah yeah true

      funny [5:41 PM]
      so are you a wolf

      freezinice [5:42 PM]
      no

      funny [5:42 PM]
      ok

      funny [5:42 PM]
      you're lying though

      funny [5:42 PM]
      i saw your role pm

      freezinice [5:42 PM]
      hax

      funny [5:43 PM]
      james may sent it to me accidently

      funny [5:43 PM]
      sorry

      funny [5:43 PM]
      LOL

      funny [5:43 PM]
      WOLF

      funny [5:48 PM]
      i was kidding tho
      ???

      Why are you trying so hard to frame random people funny?
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #183
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        stop trolling please
        ='(
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #184
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          I was bored mannn
          Also on phone haha best response I can give right now
          in hindsight that wasn't smart either
          Oops
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #185
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            Charu - blind
            Manti - funny
            Fiction - _________
            YMIA - fiction
            YMIA - mashi
            YMIA - blind
            Mashi - yo man
            Riot - sunfan
            YMIA - sunfan
            Manti - sunfan
            Charu - freezin
            YMIA - freezin
            Manti - riot
            Charu - _________
            Charu - sunfan
            Charu - BDN
            unvote - BDN
            thesunfan - Fiction
            Gradiant - funny
            Gradiant - blind
            Riotpolice - Gradiant
            Mashi - thesunfan
            Funny - freezinice

            current votecount:
            1. Blindreper
            2. Charu - 1 (Blanket)
            3. Funnygurl555 - 1 (freezinice)
            4. Manti - 1 (riotpolice)
            5. thesunfan - 1 (Fiction)
            6. BDN
            7. Riotpolice - 1 (Gradiant)
            8. Gradiant - 2 (funny, blind)
            9. YMIA - 2 (Mashi, FreezinIce)
            10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 2 (YMIA, thesunfan)
            11. Blanket
            12. Fiction
            13. FreezinIce
            bananas


            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #186
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              I'm going to bed, won't see the end of the phase until after.

              I'm confident in my Charles vote.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #187
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Hooked on phonics:

                1. Blindreper -

                Acting dumb, dunno if its on purpose or natural. I feel like his true colors will show the longer the game goes on like they did last game. Generating alot of pointless noise tho.

                2. Charu

                Was trolling everyone for most of the game but seems to be invested since some people are taking him seriously which means he must be having normal communication with them. Another person i'd reserve judgement on.

                3. Funnygurl555

                Seemed to be fine till she sent me those messages. Now i have no idea what she is trying to do. Might've been a slip?

                4. Manti

                Pretty quiet. Posted a few good points but ghosted after the whole YMIA dealio.

                5. thesunfan

                Middle of the road read. Throwing his opinions and stuff out there, but at the same time being kinda scattered so he cant be pinned down to one person. That is kind of fishy in my eyes.

                6. BDN

                Posted one thought then dipped. Ok

                7. Riotpolice

                Not a ton of content to go on, but what I see is ok for now.

                8. Gradiant

                Arguing with funny, putting out his thoughts and standing by them. Human to me.

                9. YMIA

                Got attacked, responded in a believable way. Human read for now.

                10. Charles Claythorne

                No read, reminds me of sunfan. Talking alot but nothing earthshaking or definitive that you can hang your hat on. Difference between charles and sunfan is sunfan threw his vote around alot more. As to what this means, BEATS ME!

                11. Blank

                Pretty aggressive for day 0. I like the direction he's going, so I'd give him a town lean.

                12. Fiction

                Surprising lack of content. If this continues into the next day I'll be suspicious.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  What kind of a slip would that be freezin
                  Also are you seriously ignoring Gradiant's "I don't wanna vote" dealio
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Okay, so...
                    I see Blind doing the same thing as last game. Fiction places joke vote on ymia and you latch, ending up to the point there's 4 votes on one person with no backing and early in the phase too. Funny has a poor reaction to my post and you latch again picking only certain things out of my post and ignoring the rest and later responding with a sort of "he started it" post. I can't let that by. You just barely skid by last game be everybody thinking you were just lost, and I'll be damned if it happens again and you are a wolf. Aside from that, you haven't done anything constructive either so not really missing much (this isn't the main reason though).

                    Funny, that stuff with freezing is weird. I'm not going place a vote on you because of it, it's just kinda odd...

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Did bdn say anything in here besides the fact that he needed booze to read the thread? I don't remember

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        I died last game bro what are you talking about I got killed for my behavior
                        And constructive? It's D0 remember? I thought the fact that D0 was based on gut reads was why you didn't wanna vote???
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Yeah my chat log with freezin was weird it was a joke not meant to be taken seriously but he took it seriously
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            When freezin posted that, I thought it was a joke. Don't know why it was taken so seriously....
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              Gradiants logic might've been bad, but initially I just chalked it up to just a bad idea. If I had a dollar for every time I had a bad idea in TWG and publicly shared it, I'd have a fair amount of money. Seriously, look up my posting history and some of the old TWGs I played.

                              But I'm questioning myself a bit. My initial read was funny and gradiant were leaning human because that argument seemed genuinely like to humans butting heads, but that log between me and funny was so out in left field that I had no idea what to even make of it. So now I'm wondering how accurate my read on gradiant and funny is. Maybe one of them is a wolf? They've both done something suspicious, but I'll stick with funny for today.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                I'm not going to take the only against the grain thing to happen involving me in this TWG as a joke, SORRY FUNNY. And is it weird that Sunfan asked the same question to me? Its just a little too weird for me to write off as a joke.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...