TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #76
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    Originally posted by Charu
    The fuck is this shit, lmao.
    Totally in-depth D1 talk involving people pulling shit out of their ass for crazy conclusions to get a lynch that will provide data for future day phases.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      I like to spread gossip.

      For instance, DID ANYONE SEE THE FICTION x MANTI LOVEFLICK!?

      xoxoxo

      ❤ ♥ ❣ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #78
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        If you legitimately think I'm the most useless player on the current roster (even if I was there's no way you could judge that already), you're being silly.
        I mean he's got a point =D
        Also lol this thread I didn't actually sense that YMIA was in danger though so...
        I mean he shouldn't be though, not now at least
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #79
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Usually I like to vote for fairly active people day 0/1 so we at least have some footing moving forward. Originally I wasnt going to vote for YMIA because everyone was piling votes onto him for no reason and he hadnt even posted yet, but now that he has regurgitated a fair amount of information and everyone is rolling around in it he technically falls into my sphere of voting HMMM WHAT TO DO.

          Nope still salty from last game.

          Charu
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #80
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            Day 0 votes

            Players
            1. Blindreper
            2. Charu - 1 (FreezinIce)
            3. Funnygurl555
            4. Manti - 2 (funnygurl555, thesunfan)
            5. thesunfan
            6. BDN
            7. Riotpolice
            8. Gradiant
            9. YMIA - 3 (Fiction, Mashi, Blind)
            10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
            11. Blanket
            12. Fiction - 1 (Blanket)
            13. FreezinIce

            Insta is at 7
            Last edited by James May; 06-2-2014, 05:16 PM.
            bananas


            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #81
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Usually I like to vote for fairly active people day 0/1 so we at least have some footing moving forward.
              I don't understand this.

              You want to kill off the active players early in the game and therefore kill future conversation?

              You shouldn't kill active players; you should kill suspicious players. Suspicious players aren't necessarily active, and active players aren't necessarily suspicious.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #82
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                I don't understand this.

                You want to kill off the active players early in the game and therefore kill future conversation?

                You shouldn't kill active players; you should kill suspicious players. Suspicious players aren't necessarily active, and active players aren't necessarily suspicious.
                Bad.

                There is nobody suspicious day 0. Like legitimately suspicious.

                And killing inactives tells us nothing.

                And I'm not going to give someone a pass just cause they're talking alot when its day 0 and i have a crapshoot chance of hitting a wolf anyways. So I might as well hit the person with the most interaction with everyone else so i can judge them later based on how he flips.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  Time to t-t-t-t-t-turn up the heat on YMIA.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Bad.

                    There is nobody suspicious day 0. Like legitimately suspicious.

                    And killing inactives tells us nothing.

                    And I'm not going to give someone a pass just cause they're talking alot when its day 0 and i have a crapshoot chance of hitting a wolf anyways. So I might as well hit the person with the most interaction with everyone else so i can judge them later based on how he flips.
                    The way things go generally, games start with shitposting, then someone takes a shot at a reaction test or makes a stupid mistake. That, or people start making up suspicions to get legit conversation going.

                    Killing inactives day 1 isn't necessarily trying to kill suspicious people either; I should reiterate what I said earlier. I thought what you wrote was what you were implying for a full game, not specifically Day 1. That said, I would rather take out an inactive Day 1 over an active, because killing an active only stifles discussion; trying to find links over the death of an inactive can create more.

                    I'm trying to write and play Mario Kart 8 simultaneously and it's not working so well so I think people have posted at this point.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Well, got back from work, actually got time to read my role.

                      I'm voting with everyone else

                      manti
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        I'm half surprised sunfan hasn't shifted a bucket of shit over my head yet.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Not enough shit in it yet.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            TALK FuCKERS
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              hi
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Hey! =)
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...