TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #136
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    Same!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #137
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      charu- blind
      manti- funny
      fiction- _________
      yo man- fiction
      yo man- mashi
      yo man- blind
      mashi- yo man
      riot- sunfan
      yo man- sunfan
      manti- sunfan
      charu- freezin
      ymia- freezin
      manti- riot
      charu- _________
      charu- sunfan

      current votecount:
      1. Blindreper
      2. Charu - 2 (Blanket, thesunfan)
      3. Funnygurl555
      4. Manti - 2 (funnygurl555, riotpolice)
      5. thesunfan
      6. BDN
      7. Riotpolice
      8. Gradiant
      9. YMIA - 4 (Fiction, Mashi, Blind, FreezinIce)
      10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
      11. Blanket
      12. Fiction
      13. FreezinIce
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #138
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Charu is a wolf in every game he plays

        especially in every game

        thanks crispin
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #139
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          unvote

          Fun fact:

          Fiction told me in the hangout he linked in Slack that I would have to vote for YMIA, otherwise, all of the members of the YMIA wagon would jump on me.

          I'm quite curious as to the motivations behind "blackmailing me" on my vote as such, and how such a strong votebloc got formed.

          Discuss.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #140
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            How do I know you aren't lying about this?

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #141
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              You don't! That's the beauty of TWG (and unloggable Google Hangout interactions.)

              However, while a lot of the session was joking and mind-games, this was the one thing people didn't back off on or otherwise indicate it was a bluff.

              Charu is outside the votebloc and he was there, so maybe he can back me up on this and give his thoughts.

              This is not an accusation per-se, but something I feel could be a useful tool to spark in-depth discussion today. There's always a reason behind activity like this.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #142
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Anyway, I'm already strying from my plan to get my sleep in order. I'll see you guys later.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  Frankly, I could give two screws on what was discussed in the hangout.

                  These people were there.

                  Charles, Fiction, thesunfan, Gradiant (Left early), and BDN (Joined late).

                  But, for everyone that wasn't there.

                  Fiction, sunfan, and Charles talked strategy.

                  Fiction and sunfan both joked that they were being saved.

                  Gradiant left

                  Group talked about wanting to vote out BDN

                  BDN joined because fiction mentioned in slack that thesunfan was discussing this

                  Fiction and thesunfan both reiterated that they were going to be saved.

                  Fiction said that BDN should vote for YMIA, otherwise the votes will go to him.

                  ...And that's about it, everything else was just talking about past games and joking around.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    charu- blind
                    manti- funny
                    fiction- _________
                    yo man- fiction
                    yo man- mashi
                    yo man- blind
                    mashi- yo man
                    riot- sunfan
                    yo man- sunfan
                    manti- sunfan
                    charu- freezin
                    ymia- freezin
                    manti- riot
                    charu- _________
                    charu- sunfan
                    charu - BDN
                    unvote - BDN

                    current votecount:
                    1. Blindreper
                    2. Charu - 2 (Blanket, thesunfan)
                    3. Funnygurl555
                    4. Manti - 2 (funnygurl555, riotpolice)
                    5. thesunfan
                    6. BDN
                    7. Riotpolice
                    8. Gradiant
                    9. YMIA - 4 (Fiction, Mashi, Blind, FreezinIce)
                    10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
                    11. Blanket
                    12. Fiction
                    13. FreezinIce
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      as if everyone who voted for ymia would vote for bdn for no reason
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        you can unvote is this game - bleh.

                        anyway, switching to sunfan
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                          I'm more suspicious of Riot than I am Charu. Both are in the yellow for me, but Riots more up there. I'm thinkin tomorrow I'm gonna make the whole pretty color scale list of all the players that have made any input by then.
                          Elaborate on this. I'd like to know why you find Riot more suspicious.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            Charu - blind
                            Manti - funny
                            Fiction - _________
                            YMIA - fiction
                            YMIA - mashi
                            YMIA - blind
                            Mashi - yo man
                            Riot - sunfan
                            YMIA - sunfan
                            Manti - sunfan
                            Charu - freezin
                            YMIA - freezin
                            Manti - riot
                            Charu - _________
                            Charu - sunfan
                            Charu - BDN
                            unvote - BDN
                            thesunfan - Fiction

                            current votecount:
                            1. Blindreper
                            2. Charu - 2 (Blanket, thesunfan)
                            3. Funnygurl555
                            4. Manti - 2 (funnygurl555, riotpolice)
                            5. thesunfan - 1 (Fiction)
                            6. BDN
                            7. Riotpolice
                            8. Gradiant
                            9. YMIA - 3 (Mashi, Blind, FreezinIce)
                            10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
                            11. Blanket
                            12. Fiction
                            13. FreezinIce
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              Day 0 will end in 23 hours
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                                I'm more suspicious of Riot than I am Charu. Both are in the yellow for me, but Riots more up there. I'm thinkin tomorrow I'm gonna make the whole pretty color scale list of all the players that have made any input by then.
                                Elaborate on this when you get home from school.

                                Comment

                                Working...