TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #16
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    K. Time to start.

    Day 0 has started. It will end Wednesday, June 4 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time

    Players
    1. Blindreper
    2. Charu
    3. Funnygurl555
    4. Manti
    5. thesunfan
    6. BDN
    7. Riotpolice
    8. Gradiant
    9. YMIA
    10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne)
    11. Blanket
    12. Fiction
    13. FreezinIce
    bananas


    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #17
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      Charu's a wolf, lynch him! Charu
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        What do you have against Charu other then winning you the last game.

        Seems to me like you'd want him to live if you are a wolf and want him to die if you are a human

        Blind is 100% confirmed human. this game is easy.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Okay i'm going to AFK for 3 days now.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #20
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            manti no don't go =((
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Blind is 100% confirmed human. this game is easy.
              Nice!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Charu's a wolf, lynch him! Charu
                Nice!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  Time to start the chain of voting.
                  Fiction

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Originally posted by Nice!
                    Nice!
                    Nice!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Nice!
                      when game
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        when game
                        Whoa!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          confusing votechart!

                          Originally posted by Chrau
                          Whoa!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            post deleter -.-
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              ew I'm playing like cedolad.

                              Better go wash.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                KILL MOST USELESS PLAYER D1 STRATEGY ENABLED.
                                PROCESSING PLAYER ROSTER.
                                PARSING MOST USELESS PLAYER ALGORITHM.
                                BEEP BOOP.

                                yoman
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...