TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #61
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    K I promote "for real" posting now

    You know I normally advocate killing the most useless player D1, but that's when a) Day phases are hella long, b) 0 activity, or c) someone is playing blatantly shitty. Currently the only one of those that apply is B, and the game has barely started so people haven't entered the thread yet.

    Fiction's vote on me was very clearly a mix of shitposting + reaction test. Charles, Blind, and Sunfan followed up with votes on me.

    I was talking with Sunfan when he voted me, telling me he's doing it because he'd be fine with lynching me and then going to sleep/he's being lazy. On top of that, we were talking about Fiction's reaction test, and Sunfan's post was essentially a second test layered on top.

    I don't think I've played with Charles before, but it looks like he's trying really hard to keep the lighthearted mood of early D1 by ingratiating himself with Fiction and tying his vote to a silly post. I want to pressure Charles a lil bit. Blind is in the same boat, less so.

    Manti talk pls I know you're naturally sponge-like and quiet but thread activity is low and more conversation the better. I see you lurking

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #62
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      yeah fine I agree fuck you Manti
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        Manti talk pls I know you're naturally sponge-like and quiet but thread activity is low and more conversation the better. I see you lurking
        lol wut?

        It's 3 hours into the game, and we're on page 4. I don't think you can say thread activity is low.

        lol wut?
        Yes i'm normally sponge like and quiet, but I've already got the second most posts in the thread which is pretty unusual for me


        0 for 2 YIMA try again!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #64
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          manti your lack of night phase concern concerns me even though it's like not time to e concerned about it
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #65
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            when you start labeling what I do as reaction tests you know you think your reads are :ver good: when they're totally like not at all
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #66
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              lol wut?

              It's 3 hours into the game, and we're on page 4. I don't think you can say thread activity is low.

              lol wut?
              Yes i'm normally sponge like and quiet, but I've already got the second most posts in the thread which is pretty unusual for me


              0 for 2 YIMA try again!
              shit has it really only been up for 3 hours I haven't looked at the times. When I saw the mass voting on me and a lack of posting, I saw it as the game being up since way last night, my bad. Sort of applies to the second part as well.

              Either way, talk anyway I'm bored and need to reimburse myself with Twig

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #67
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                not sure reimburse was the correct word choice there but whatever.

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                when you start labeling what I do as reaction
                tests you know you think your reads are :ver good: when they're totally like not at all
                If you legitimately think I'm the most useless player on the current roster (even if I was there's no way you could judge that already), you're being silly.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  the only way you're noy dying, yoman, is if you get replaced by xiz.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    the only way you're noy dying, yoman, is if you get replaced by xiz.
                    I love your sarcasm.

                    But lets pretend you're serious. What's secured my death?

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Lames pls edit OP with this link instead of the bad one you have; yours directs to general Mafia page http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...Operating_Room ty

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        Reimmerse - To plunge into a second time.
                        Reimburse - To pay back a borrowed value at a later date.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Reimmerse - To plunge into a second time.
                          Reimburse - To pay back a borrowed value at a later date.
                          that's what i was looking for yes, thanks

                          I swear I'm in 11th Grade AP English Language and Composition

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            that's what i was looking for yes, thanks

                            I swear I'm in 11th Grade AP English Language and Composition
                            #yoman is a wolf?

                            Knowledge is there, but he's not using it. Got freaked out over a few silly beginning of day vote posts to the point of:

                            A) trying to shift the buck over to a tried and true D1 move of "Hey Manti's quiet"
                            B) Being so flustered he couldn't even form posts with more then several seconds of complacent thinking behind them. Posts have been on the level of "react - post", completely missing the middle section of "think"

                            INTERESTINGGGG
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              The fuck is this shit, lmao.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                #yoman is a wolf?

                                Knowledge is there, but he's not using it. Got freaked out over a few silly beginning of day vote posts to the point of:

                                A) trying to shift the buck over to a tried and true D1 move of "Hey Manti's quiet"
                                B) Being so flustered he couldn't even form posts with more then several seconds of complacent thinking behind them. Posts have been on the level of "react - post", completely missing the middle section of "think"

                                INTERESTINGGGG
                                A) I am in no way trying to pressure you with my posts. I saying I want you to talk because you tend to offer relevant information and good discussion. My "push" if that's what you want to call it, is on Charles for the immediate bandwagoning and ingratiation with Fiction.

                                B) I do that on a regular basis on lengthy posts as well.

                                Also, I have 4/7 votes in.. how long has the game been up according to you (I didn't check to confirm because I assume you're not lying about the time)? 4 Hours? I'd say that's a bit stress-worthy. 3 was still okay-ish, but 4 is what puts me over into serious mode, being >50% to lynch.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...