TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #196
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Did bdn say anything in here besides the fact that he needed booze to read the thread? I don't remember
    reread and find out?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #197
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      I'm not going to take the only against the grain thing to happen involving me in this TWG as a joke, SORRY FUNNY. And is it weird that Sunfan asked the same question to me? Its just a little too weird for me to write off as a joke.
      ;; ok
      Also coincidence I promise I've asked that question to multiple people
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #198
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Screw it I even asked Sunfan that question THERE IS A LOG SOMEWHERE if that is even mildly important
        Lol phone posting
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #199
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          reread and find out?
          Meanie

          Looking back and I remember now. The "discuss this thing nobody has much physical proof of yet, even though it was mixed in with a bunch of joking around". I want to see more stuff from him :/

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #200
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Okay, so...
            I see Blind doing the same thing as last game. Fiction places joke vote on ymia and you latch, ending up to the point there's 4 votes on one person with no backing and early in the phase too. Funny has a poor reaction to my post and you latch again picking only certain things out of my post and ignoring the rest and later responding with a sort of "he started it" post. I can't let that by. You just barely skid by last game be everybody thinking you were just lost, and I'll be damned if it happens again and you are a wolf. Aside from that, you haven't done anything constructive either so not really missing much (this isn't the main reason though).

            Funny, that stuff with freezing is weird. I'm not going place a vote on you because of it, it's just kinda odd...
            Nothing constructive is totally true. But like I said it's how I play. I'll be constructive, but saying I'm playing the same is nice of you to say =)
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #201
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              Mind you, YMCA (I hope you don't mind me calling you that!!!), I would think it be senseless to attempt to bandwagon a vote hours within the Phase's start and hope something comes of it. You're reading too deep into it if you think I had some ulterior goal of having you lynched; I hardly even know you! Fiction is one of my best friends here; so naturally, I'm going to follow along his jokes.

              That aside, although I initially found YMCA's quick posting and desperation against the joke votes to be initially suspicious, I'm thinking that he's Human now. But I'm not vacillating over the issue as I mentioned in my last post!!!

              I read through TWG 108 (where YMCA was a Wolf) and his general attitude seems a bit more lax than now. Granted, only one person voted for him in the game, but unlike this game, that vote wasn't a joke vote. So YMCA was certainly suspicious at the least, yet he posted rather coolly in response. He also mentioned his occupied time with playing games (by the way; Kingdom Hearts, Persona, and Fire Emblem? A+ taste in games); so his recent post about playing Mario Kart 8 doesn't catch my attention as much anymore, since it doesn't seem to be an excuse for his rapid posting from a few pages ago.

              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
              I'm feeling green on Manti right now and soft green on blanky (I guess that's been your decided name?). Frankly, if, tomorrow night comes down between me and Manti for whatever reason and he doesn't raise that suspicion level far (if at all), then I won't countervote him in self preservation, because I'm getting a very green read from him and I'm more confident in his abilities than mine to get the job done.
              The bold part is that of interest; I just don't think a Wolf would say something so outlandish. I understand Wolves can come up with clever ways of appearing Human, but from my experience, Wolves never defend suspected Wolf Partners on a Day 0 lynch. If we consider the scenarios:
              Manti is a Human, YMCA is a Wolf: Even if the statement were a lie, what good does it do for the present? It could only make people suspect them as Wolf Partners if anything. What Wolf says "I would rather die than so and so" at the start of a game?
              Both are Wolves: Probably even crazier than the above; if Manti knew, he would probably tell YMCA not to post it. And even if not, the above still applies.
              Manti is a Human/Wolf, YMCA is a Human: I think it makes most sense to post something like this as a Human that legitimately believes another Player to be Human. I disagree with his reasoning (it's better to lose no Humans in a lynch, after all), especially since I don't think Manti has done much to prove himself Human or Wolf one way or another, but I just feel it's Human.


              In addition to YMCA, I feel that Charu might be Human, despite only posting jokingly. I read through TWG 110 and Charu was definitely a lot more helpful at the beginning of the game than he is now. I still want to go over another game or two of his to be sure his behaviour isn't too variable, but he doesn't seem too different from last game, albeit more frivolous.

              I was thinking that funny seemed Human based on a conversation I had with her, but I'm not completely sure. I looked over a few games of her as a Wolf, but I can't find too many subtleties between how she performs as a Human versus a Wolf, but I'm tired; so maybe I missed something.


              Anyway, remove my vote for the time being. I'm not entirely sure whom to vote for, but I'll try rereading the thread for anything for a bit later. In the meantime, I need to make a Post Game for a TWG that ended 20 minutes ago on another forum; so whoops!!!

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #202
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I'll be constructive, but saying I'm playing the same is nice of you to say =)
                If you want to think of it that way, be my guest. Not trying to shittalk your previous win or anything.

                My vote still stays though. Either:
                1) Nothing happens and it's just a safety vote, you got nothing to worry about. Be more constructive this time rather than repeat performance of last.
                2) You're a nasty wolf, get the hell out of here you piece of shit. How dare you think you can pull this stunt again, attempting to defend yourself by being stupid.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  ok so we have to reroll here because James basically confirmed freezin as a wolf
                  Funny claimed to have recieved Freezin's wolf PM (btw don't do anything in regards to PMs funny) and James actually got worried that he actually did such. Wouldn't have mattered unless Freezin actually was a wolf so yeah fuck you James take a fucking backseat when you're hosting like I've told you 1,000 times already.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    btw freezin hardclaimed wolf to me as a result of this so yeah
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      T_T
                      Sorry
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        This sucks. Hate rerolling.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          its ok funny.



                          its ok.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            *rolls eyes*
                            *rerolls eyes*

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              guys, I'm the red guard
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                i am the please, claim to me

                                Comment

                                Working...