TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #166
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    Your latching onto that btw without seeing the obvious is raising a flag for me fyi

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #167
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      ok
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #168
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        #1: it is possible to kill off a wolf D0/D1. It has happened. Don't act like it hasn't
        Not as often as us fucking up early.
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        #2:the other purpose of D0/D1 lynches is to gain information from them. if you don't vote then how do we get that kinda stuff from you?
        You're going to get information from lynches based on shitposting and "gut reads"? once again, okay then.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #169
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Your latching onto that btw without seeing the obvious is raising a flag for me fyi
          Excuse me for asking, but what's the obvious?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #170
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            Gradiant isn't playing the game, therefore no help. Wow, thanks Gradiant.

            Gradiant
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #171
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              lol, okay, nice follow the leader strats 420 no scope


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #172
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                He gave me shit for it last game is all.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  As vet players, it is extremely easy for them to appear town by stating obvious shit like how a game could be played or that blues should be kept safe or other stuff like that. They shouldn't be given the green card so early just because of this. Not saying they are wolves, but giving green read from this seems dumb to me.

                  Do you honestly believe I would throw definite green reads on vet players like that Gradiant? Please. It's not like I haven't played with them before either. Don't take me for stupid. This is Day 1, things can change. This is how things are for the moment.

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Day one, idk. However, I do see nothing wrong with blanky wanting you to elaborate. You don't just say somebody is suspicious and then not explain it at all. lmfao
                  I didn't actually write anything negative for blanky. It was more so the same as with sunfan, where I just don't "feel" confident in him being green D1.

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  If you are basing this red read off him following fiction's joke vote, then why do you not have red reads on everybody else that did so as well? Stupid. The fact that his vote is still there however, is weird. Obviously, the votes were a joke and should be moved once the novelty is gone, but they weren't. Or maybe he's just not available right now. idk
                  Because Blind's was moreso straight bandwagoning and less so ingratiation. Also note that Blind has actually bothered to take his vote off. Charles, even after making a post about it, didn't change his vote. Charles has also very definitely been available; He's been available in Slack for a good portion of this day.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Excuse me for asking, but what's the obvious?
                    That it is more likely for us to dig ourselves into a hole early by mislynching than to nab a wolf based on day one shit posts.
                    I was going to wait until the results of the night phase to get more information, as people dying due to multiple guarding by doctors is inevitable no matter what happens this day phase.
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Gradiant isn't playing the game, therefore no help. Wow, thanks Gradiant.
                    I was waiting for your fabulous repeat performance of last game. Thank you for not letting me down <3

                    Off to go get some food now. Safety on Riot, since has no votes yet. I do feel kinda weird about him though, so if ymia ends up explaining his thoughts surrounding his gut read and people want to follow through with their suspicions on him if they exist, then cool. Otherwise, so be it. If ACTUAL INFORMATION somehow unfolds, then I'll change my vote as such when I get back from dinner.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Do you honestly believe I would throw definite green reads on vet players like that Gradiant? Please. It's not like I haven't played with them before either. Don't take me for stupid. This is Day 1, things can change. This is how things are for the moment.
                      Good.
                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Charles has also very definitely been available; He's been available in Slack for a good portion of this day.
                      Was not aware of this, I'm not consistently on slack checking who is online or not.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        Here's relevant information. THE KING DIES.

                        SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

                        WE'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD, GARD, GA GA GA GARD
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
                          You bastard, I didn't read

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            Charu - blind
                            Manti - funny
                            Fiction - _________
                            YMIA - fiction
                            YMIA - mashi
                            YMIA - blind
                            Mashi - yo man
                            Riot - sunfan
                            YMIA - sunfan
                            Manti - sunfan
                            Charu - freezin
                            YMIA - freezin
                            Manti - riot
                            Charu - _________
                            Charu - sunfan
                            Charu - BDN
                            unvote - BDN
                            thesunfan - Fiction
                            Gradiant - funny
                            Gradiant - blind
                            Riotpolice - Gradiant

                            current votecount:
                            1. Blindreper
                            2. Charu - 2 (Blanket, thesunfan)
                            3. Funnygurl555
                            4. Manti - 1 (riotpolice)
                            5. thesunfan - 1 (Fiction)
                            6. BDN
                            7. Riotpolice - 1 (Gradiant)
                            8. Gradiant - 2 (funny, blind)
                            9. YMIA - 2 (Mashi, FreezinIce)
                            10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
                            11. Blanket
                            12. Fiction
                            13. FreezinIce
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              fuck you charles

                              in all seriousness; you didn't really say much in the hangout, and I want more from you please. I get that its day zero but I want you to do stuff
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Depending on the services you want provided, the cost will vary. Are you ok with these circumstances?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...