TWG CXVII: (failed start) TWG General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #91
    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

    Hi funnygirl.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #92
      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

      She's a gurl, WOW RIOT
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #93
        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

        yeah riot get it right wow
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #94
          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

          Gheesh
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #95
            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

            And woody says reach for the skies!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #96
              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

              I agree with Manti that I find how yoman's rushing to post and dramatising the joke votes on him to be suspicious. I asked in the chat whether there are any recent games he's played in, because I've ruminated over it and his behaviour could potentially be explained by any Role if you think about it (Human who doesn't want Humans to waste a lynch versus Wolf who wants to survive), but if there's precedent of how he usually behaves as a Human or Wolf, that would be nice.

              freezin, I think straight lynching actives is foolhardy. Not unless there's reasonable evidence for suspicion, that is. I forget whether I mentioned it last game, but the issue of inactives being Humans here is the opposite on my forum; inactive people are Wolves every now and then! That aside, I'm pleasantly surprised by the bustle we've got going from the get-go, as there's plenty to scrutinise at this point. Good job, Fiction!!!


              Anyway, I am off to Walmart to buy junkfood groceries; so I will be back later!!!

              Use Slack or be a really lame person that no one likes!!!

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #97
                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                Totally in-depth D1 talk involving people pulling shit out of their ass for crazy conclusions to get a lynch that will provide data for future day phases.
                I would like to bring this post up again because this is essentially the entirety of Day 1 in my eyes.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                  ok I got up from my nap and I was told in a dream that killing kevin was a bad idea
                  not really I just don't know if we should kill someone for no reason yet
                  I figured that's what the scramble at the end of this phase was for
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                    Day 0 votes

                    Players
                    1. Blindreper
                    2. Charu
                    3. Funnygurl555
                    4. Manti - 3 (funnygurl555, thesunfan, riotpolice)
                    5. thesunfan
                    6. BDN
                    7. Riotpolice
                    8. Gradiant
                    9. YMIA - 4 (Fiction, Mashi, Blind, FreezinIce)
                    10. Mashi (Charles Claythorne) - 1 (YMIA)
                    11. Blanket
                    12. Fiction - 1 (Blanket)
                    13. FreezinIce
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                      Placing my vote on Charu, he seems to be acting gimmicky by posting one-word exclamations since he doesn't know what else to say. I tried to ask him what thoughts he had currently (in slack) but all he responded was "Questionable!"

                      ...what...

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                        Originally posted by Slack
                        blanky [9:28 PM]
                        Nice!

                        blanky [9:28 PM]
                        Nice!

                        blanky [9:28 PM]
                        ....

                        blanky [9:28 PM]
                        Concern!

                        blanky [9:28 PM]9:28
                        *bunch of quotes*

                        blanky [9:28 PM]
                        Concern!

                        charu [9:30 PM]
                        Nice!

                        blanky [9:30 PM]
                        anything else to say about people?

                        charu [9:30 PM]
                        Questionable!

                        blanky [9:30 PM]
                        ....what....
                        Originally posted by ___________
                        Time to start the chain of voting.
                        Fiction
                        Interesting!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          Placing my vote on Charu, he seems to be acting gimmicky by posting one-word exclamations since he doesn't know what else to say. I tried to ask him what thoughts he had currently (in slack) but all he responded was "Questionable!"

                          ...what...
                          bottom-paged

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          Time to start the chain of voting.
                          Fiction
                          Just a placeholder vote, not sure what you're getting "interested" about. If anything, it only heightens my suspicions of you.

                          /post

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                            Flattered!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                              Also, I know this is Day 1 and all, but you don't normally mess around for /THIS/ long (nearly 12 hours now).

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXVII - TWG General Hospital

                                Processing!

                                ...

                                Meta-talk!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...